Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-05-2018, 12:45 AM
Guide

I saw its Face....

:)

Yesterday I had a lot to think about because I saw a famous psychic but even though he told me everything I all ready knew I was able to tell what seemed like the things I should work on..... anyways I was tired and I slept first although I could barely sleep... and then I meditated and slept and meditated for another couple of hours....

As soon as I fell asleep... I felt this energy come and pick me up out of my body and take me somewhere... It was showing me some dark room... that looked like a closet... in the closet I saw a few things highlight but I think it was a distraction or maybe it wanted to mislead me....

anyways I could feel this being tighten its grip on me and I felt my lower back hurting... it seems as if it was messing with something that was recovering.... I could even hear my body groan in pain....

Anyways I decided to do something about it... I decided to send this being love.... As I understand it and wanted to show em that I love them. It lost its grip and I was able to turn around and from there I sent more love to surround it.... I woke up from this astral projection to a open jaw with large teeth like a vampire sucking energy out of me... only 3 inches away from me..... I think it was surprised that I was able to wake up from this and its mouth closed as I was waking up....

we Looked face to face for a moment and then I took a swipe at it... it flew off instantly...... for some reason i was able to see this being with my 3rd eye.... I could see through my walls and threw the clouds as this being flew off into the distance... it was like the space just big enough to see this being made the walls and the clouds see through.

to describe this being it looked pretty much like a death eater to give you a good general description... it was skinny... black.... blacked cloaked and it seemed to have a white light outlining it. The the head was a little more oval than ours are but it had no features other than it being all black and smooth and almost reflective....

it had small bat like wings that didn't seem like they were actually used to fly because they weren't flapping.... and it seemed to be carrying something that looked like a box or briefcase....

just wanted to share the experience...

btw I was not afraid.... and it seems that I am aware of its energy through my astral body but my heart seemed unaffected.. especially since this is probably the 4th time this has happened....
Old 22-06-2018, 02:25 AM
Pathfinder

Excellent. You did the right thing by sharing love. It knew love once, but tossed it away, foolishly. It didnt know the depth of the love until it lost it.

Even though it left you. Keep reaching out to it in love. For love, time and space have no meaning.
Old 28-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Seeker
Just amplify the love in everything surrounds you.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Guide

Yeah it was definitely a strange event but I know what to do in those situations... i want to learn to prevent it from getting that far haha.. to much work.. and yeah I feel compassion for these beings especially since I know how it probably happened....