Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-08-2016, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
It is said to simply repeat to words of God is to corrupt them, as the truth and what is spoken behind them is lost. God, itself, is beyond good or evil, it is both but neither. What it does and why is beyond our comprehension, but I assume it is trying to learn about itself through its creations and what perfection truly is. Of course there has been some hiccups along the way either by design or by surprise, probably the greatest of which was emotion effecting angels, which were suppose to be emotionless drones that maintained all of creation.
Exactly! We we're 'sposed to never be like that, until some of us complained that God loved his human creation more than us by giving them these emotions and by giving them freedom to express these emotions when we weren't even given any choice/say in the matter. We all weren't totally and exactly emotionless because our love for God was always there, but He seemed to care for his human creation more, treating us like 'emotionless drones' and just 'slaves of His Will'....is it any wonder a few of us rebelled and were cast into The Abyss for our troubles?

...however, it finally paid off and all Angels were given human emotions to settle things down again and just get us all off His back...we're still being punished for it though...it came with a cost and there's over 900 of us here now....just waiting.
Old 28-08-2016, 04:44 PM
Deactivated Account

It is not really just human souls, it is that model of soul, they are a perfect blend of everything. They have both good and evil, love and hate etc. They can become evil or good and are able to freely move between the two. Although, they seem to stay one way if the go too far that one way. They are almost perfect, although they still have to have counter to balance themselves out, what is called a twin flame now in days.
Old 28-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Ascender
Ask 1111 I'm sorry for not spelling your name right. I understand exactly what you mean by this. I reject God and hate it, whatever entity it is. I honour the gods of my ancestors and I worship the earth and value animals. Call me a dark one but the God as people know it is evil to me. In life I choose to ignore and reject God.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Master

Hi ask21771,

Why is this happening?
Ignorant cognition; poor concentration, poor observation, poor focus.
It’s a clever inversion of the real truth.
While these so-called synchronicities are being given prominence to conform to and confirm prior attitudes (or false appearances), there are millions, billions - in fact, an infinite number - of simultaneities that are being excluded from your paradigm out of sheer convenience to support the theory.

But cheer up - you are not alone!
We all need to broaden, deepen, and heighten our view, which is the evolution of consciousness leading to the most important 'synchronicity', that:

Nature is secretly God

and that means you, as part and parcel of Nature, are God.

The only way that becomes evil is if someone consciously and deliberately tries to prevent that realization from fully emerging.

~ J

Old 28-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
For a long time I've been afraid God is secretly evil and what makes it worse is I seem to get synchronicities that it's true why is this happening?

me 2 evn thn im crds or jnxt i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I suggest that you look up MrRepzion on YouTube and watch a few of his videos on Christianity and his experience with the Church.

11 Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold. (Job 42:11)

12 Gather the people together, men and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law:
13 And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it. (Deuteronomy 31:12-13)

6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos. 3:6)

Genesis 6:7 says "And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them"

In Genesis chapters 18 and 19, Lot is rescued from destruction by God's actions for his noble and commendable actions. What did he do? He tried to protect 3 male guests who had arrived at his house, from a mob outside who wanted to rape them. His method of protection was to send out his two virgin daughters and tell the crowd they could do as they pleased with them. In case we doubt God's judgement of Lot, Lot then goes and has children by both of his daughters. The story of Abraham and Isaac in Genesis chapter 22 has Abraham obey the voices in his head which tell him to murder his only son Isaac on an altar as a sacrifice to God. Abraham complies, and is massively rewarded by God. Any moral person would have sternly told Abraham that he failed God's test. (Taken from article published by Vexen Crabtree (2006).)
Old 31-08-2016, 04:00 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Exactly! We we're 'sposed to never be like that, until some of us complained that God loved his human creation more than us by giving them these emotions and by giving them freedom to express these emotions when we weren't even given any choice/say in the matter. We all weren't totally and exactly emotionless because our love for God was always there, but He seemed to care for his human creation more, treating us like 'emotionless drones' and just 'slaves of His Will'....is it any wonder a few of us rebelled and were cast into The Abyss for our troubles?

...however, it finally paid off and all Angels were given human emotions to settle things down again and just get us all off His back...we're still being punished for it though...it came with a cost and there's over 900 of us here now....just waiting.
I'm curious to know what is the 900 you speak of?
Old 06-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)

nothing created god is what i was told by my mother and evil was created by something but know one really can explain how or qwhy its here they just keep talking about its because of something adam and eve done to disobey god but no one ever mentions what they did and everytime i ask questions about god in my house my mom and sisters say that i am questioning god so i just learn what i can about spiritual matters from the internet from experienced people when i can
Old 07-09-2016, 10:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

I'm also very interested to know what the 900 refers to. Please can you elaborate?
Old 07-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtualAddict
nothing created god is what i was told by my mother and evil was created by something but know one really can explain how or qwhy its here they just keep talking about its because of something adam and eve done to disobey god but no one ever mentions what they did and everytime i ask questions about god in my house my mom and sisters say that i am questioning god so i just learn what i can about spiritual matters from the internet from experienced people when i can

the way i see it, creation is an ongoing process. God is not a creation;
there is no change in the nature of Source... but everything else does change.
in order to implement growth and change, there needs to be "contrast"...
this has lead to the idea of "evil" [i do NOT believe that evil is "true"].
there is no source for evil -- it is an imagined force; a contrast. [imho]