Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking Major Fear Related to Past Life/Lives

Hi all!

I have always had a huge fear of experiencing anaphylaxis, specifically the suffocation aspect. I've never had a severe allergic reaction, not in this lifetime at least. The most I've personally experienced is seasonal allergies, which relates to a minor and manageable allergic reaction to fruits and vegetables. I am also more severely allergic to peanuts and tree nuts.

I recently adjusted my diet to eating healthier, trying to cut gluten out of my diet because I read it was beneficial for empaths. This was followed by my parents surprising me with news of an upcoming allergy appointment.

First time I had an allergy test done, which was years ago, I fainted. Second time was last year and I essentially had a panic attack the entire time.
One would think I'd be able to handle another, seeing as I have experienced it without any real problem. But this new appointment triggered the thought that new allergies could form and I would have to fear and avoid even more. As an empath, I already struggle with being in my body and trusting it. The fear of anaphylaxis is definitely connected to this. The appointment was canceled a dew days later (not by my request) and that's when I knew this was a lesson, and one that I was ready to learn.

For weeks now I have had moments when I've spent between one second to an hour worrying "what if this is when it happens?"

A couple days in to my obsessing, I was talking to myself trying to gain some understanding because I could sense that deep down I know I'm safe, but I just could not stop worrying. Suddenly the thought "I don't want to die like that again" popped in my head and was gone so fast that I almost missed it.

So I know this is related to a past life, and I've been getting better about eating without worrying, but once in a while the fear comes back. I'm at the point where I think help from others is a great option. If anyone has any words of wisdom or advice on how to top dwelling on this I would be extremely grateful. I see great significance in past lives, and would love to understand how they integrate into our current physical existence.

Thanks for reading!