Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-11-2010, 07:20 AM
ete233

existence

You do understand that you cannot build a theory with negative evidence?

Some oc,

reality encompasses existence.
Existence encompasses reality.

If love is clear, then I see through

Sunday: worship god and attend church

logic: give thanks to the sun because, we revolve and evolve around it.

I am her feathers; she’s fly, flyer than you and flyer than me.
I love her, she loves me too. I love her three times

To me 'GOD'= mother nature+ father time+ subconscious love. Mother Nature doesn’t care about worship, but, she would like to be respected at least, no littering please. Try to not waste your time with hate, spread love around.

You want a description? Her body's sickening, I can be her prescription, and I can be her physician. Mother Nature.

Man talks with god 2000 years ago: blessed prophet
Man talks with god today: crazy nutcase

I can see why some think reality is an illusion of sort. A space/time that the observer can really interact with. It all seems to make to much sense, in the sense that you literally, sense reality. This leads to idea that there is a potential purpose that exists outside of reality that governs the laws of reality in the universe. The meshing of everything in existence gives the observer a sense of oneness with the universe, because, as a whole, existence is that ONE flip that lands on potential, rather then non-existent potential(absolute nothingness).

I get the impression that this universe had a beginning; this is proven by radiation from heat, during the initial reaction, it just wasn't conscious of its own reality until it evolved a consciousness. The human consciousness is the most important we know, because, it's our own. An observer is born into reality with an individual consciousness. We assume that when an individual consciousness dies, that because they became conscious of reality, they can never become unconscious of it. Freewill is relative to the observer. They can think they have freewill or not. 'Nothing' can be proven to exist outside reality of the universe.

MY explanation to existence is simple; we exist because the universe exists. The universe exists because it just does. The potential of the observers reality is reviled through an observers applied ideas to reality, the ideas that work pass on through generations, as well as the ideas that don't work, not to an absolute truth, because frankly the only 'absolute' truth is that existence exists, instead of nothing existing.

Something expanded from 'absolute nothingness' to create a space/time reality. The expansion was caused by a reaction. The reaction was because; 'absolute nothingness' can't exist. There is always potential for something to exist, like the universe. This is proven true by our existence.

Again, infinity is a human created idea. We can not fully comprehend what infinity is, nor can we fully comprehend what nothingness is.

We can only reason on what is. It really goes no farther then that.
We can theorize on infinity because we know that pi is a never ending sequence. But can we prove it? No, are life spans are limited.

How can you get something, from 'absolute nothingness'? We have to assume that something can come from 'absolute nothingness'. This is explained by our existence.

'Absolute nothingness' is only an idea. It is the fact that 'absolute nothingness' can never exist, that something exists.

Life is nothing more then potential for progression. You want something to change, then create ideas and apply them to reality. The purpose is what you make of it. Maybe you’re in poverty so your current purpose is to intake energy. Maybe you have a test due so your current purpose is to study.

The universe is relevant to the observer in the sense that the observer can manipulate the universe to their advantage through applied ideas. Although with many separate observers it is probable that when you manipulate something, even without the intention, it can possibly affect another observer.

Life is not about trying to become one with the universe or find the light; it is about trying to evolve with it. Spiritual thinking is not going to advance humanity or unlock an awakening within.

Because, how else does something come about from nothing? The only explanation is there is always potential for existence.
50/50 flip, eventually you will get something, this is proven because we exist.

It’s the forces of nature which govern evolution in the universe; it’s up to the observer to understand them correctly(science). not for nature to understand itself, because obviously it can or it wouldn't exist

God is just an observer created idea, it can't be proven fact in reality, therefore it is ALWAYS irrelevant in reality, it can only be contemplated.

If you came into existence earlier in reality, say as a farmer, wouldn't you pray for rain to support your crops. Now, we have the ability to manipulate water to fit our needs. Look to the heavens, water comes down from above to fuel us! Praise the existence of the universe. Praise the existence of water.

Bible- there will be end times, an 'apocalypse of sort you could say', an end to all existence..

logic- there will be end times, be from universal randomness(say an asteroid hits) or when humanity destroys itself or it's environment (or maybe we discover a way to exist outside of earth) and human consciousness can no longer exist within reality because, the earth environment is the only place known to support the existence of conscious reasoning life forms.

More re:

competing realities? Are you saying an individual’s consciousness is not part of the same reality as another individual’s consciousness? I’m talking about human consciousness. I'm talking about consciousness in reality, not that reality is conscious of itself, which it is because, as observers we can see reality is real.

Idols of mind, good read.

No, I’m not angry; I’m just expressing my view of reality. This belief in a 'god' or 'all' is contemplated; I might be sure, by all observers. But when you just accept reality and accept that reality is conscious it exists, that reality will never be unconscious it exists. Walah, there is your 'eternal life' or 'truth' that, REALITY KNOWS IT EXISTS BECAUSE IT CAN OBSERVE ITSELF EXISTING. There is no proof that something exists outside reality. Reality encompasses existence.

/Jesus

Jesus- I am god in flesh, I will have everlasting life, believe in what I say and you will to.

Logic- I exist because I have an individual consciousness in reality. I will never be unconscious to reality once I am conscious that it exists. Believe that the universe is conscious that it exists and it will always be conscious it exists.

That is the paradox of existence

Circular logic (The conclusion of the argument is the same as the premise)
Examples:
"The bible is the word of God because it says so in the bible."

Ad baculum (appeal to the stick or force)
an argument where force, coercion, or the threat of force is used to justify the conclusion.
Examples:
"If you don't repent your sins you will burn for eternity in hell, therefore you MUST repent."

Ad lapidem (throwing stones)
Dismissing a statement as absurd without giving reason why it is absurd.
Examples:
"You don't believe in a divine being? That's just crazy!"

Ad Populum (appeal to the people)
Concluding an argument is true because a majority of people believe it to be true.
Examples:
"Majority of the world believes there is a divine being, they can't all be wrong."

negative proof (argument from ignorance)
Appealing to lack of proof of the negative. X is true because there is no proof X is false.
Examples:
"You can't prove god doesn't exist!"

I basically think I have an easy pass for 'everlasting life'

It’s more of a universal sub conscious of love. More conscious of love then hate. Because, it knows what’s better for itself and what it has to hold on its own conscious. It’s telepathic

Believe you will be conscious forever and you will be.
If I didn’t love you, then I wouldn’t share this information with you, 2nd coming?
Accept this as absolute truth

I can’t prove it, true

but if god did exist, then to me, god is subconscious pure love. Just assuming as always.

50/50 flip

Heads- potential for something
Tails- absolute nothingness

Keep flipping and you’ll get heads, This is proven true because, we exist