Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Uhmar

Feeling earth energies

What is it called when a person feels earth energies before they happen?

I am talking about like before a earthquake happens they may feel like they have fibromyalgia.
Or before a tornado may be a headache..

It is like being a natural earth oracle by internal feeling.I read about it many years ago but now need more reference material on it and can't remmber what it was called other then I remember it being very rare to have he ability. I remember it saying to recognize it is not your pain but earths ..acknowledge it then shield and release it .

I know people who are connected to Gaia and feel her pain and her spasms feel it internally within their bodies. I know this ability is rare and very few have it or recognize it when they do have it ..but what is this ability called?

I found the word transformers..but not sure it is the same thing...part of me is saying that is not correct
I looked at geokinesis..and it is earth related but different as well.

anybody have any ideas on this ?.
Old 16-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
What is it called when a person feels earth energies before they happen?

I am talking about like before a earthquake happens they may feel like they have fibromyalgia.
Or before a tornado may be a headache..

It is like being a natural earth oracle by internal feeling.I read about it many years ago but now need more reference material on it and can't remmber what it was called other then I remember it being very rare to have he ability. I remember it saying to recognize it is not your pain but earths ..acknowledge it then shield and release it .

I know people who are connected to Gaia and feel her pain and her spasms feel it internally within their bodies. I know this ability is rare and very few have it or recognize it when they do have it ..but what is this ability called?

I found the word transformers..but not sure it is the same thing...part of me is saying that is not correct
I looked at geokinesis..and it is earth related but different as well.

anybody have any ideas on this ?.

Uhmar, I know what you are talking about. There was a name for it in ancient Greece. Up until menopause I would have premonitions of huge earthquakes; feel very claustrophobic, edgy, pacing,huge headache. It was never much use as I never knew where the earthquake was going to hit, just that one was coming.
Now that I am older there has been a change and I am reacting to changes in the magnetic field and the fluctuations. It isn't a good feeling either. The resonance of Gaia is speeding up , time is passing faster, and I feel the intense pressure to keep up with the change. I will do more research and find out if I can't find a name that would help you.
Old 16-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Guthee

I too feel the earth's magnetic change, that kinda feels odd to me, almost painful.

I also feel storms and weather pressure changes.

My grandma just calls it weather sensitivity. We are our own weather stations. haha
Old 16-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Uhmar

I am a seer/oracle myself and get premonitions in visons..lke earthquakes and tsunami'se tc...

but what I am talking about is when the persons phsyical body manifest the disaster energies internally

hypothetical examples
earthquack....joints hurt like fibromyalga or CF syndrome
tornado...light headed or migraine
hurricane...feel flighty
tsunami....need to pee every five seconds

just making up stuff but yet they know these are not their physical problems jusat manifestations of gai's earth energies.
but these rare individuals who are conduits if they figure it out can actually acknowledge the emotion or symptom to what it belongs to..then release and shield it etc.
but it has a name ..earth oracle isnt it I dont think
Old 16-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
I am a seer/oracle myself and get premonitions in visons..lke earthquakes and tsunami'se tc...

but what I am talking about is when the persons phsyical body manifest the disaster energies internally

hypothetical examples
earthquack....joints hurt like fibromyalga or CF syndrome
tornado...light headed or migraine
hurricane...feel flighty
tsunami....need to pee every five seconds

just making up stuff but yet they know these are not their physical problems jusat manifestations of gai's earth energies.
but these rare individuals who are conduits if they figure it out can actually acknowledge the emotion or symptom to what it belongs to..then release and shield it etc.
but it has a name ..earth oracle isnt it I dont think

Try looking up "earth sensitives" There is a lot of the info that you are looking for; how the pain corresponds to the actual event that is going to be happening.
Old 16-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Uhmar

Guthee...what you are talking about is caled being aerokenetic I think...I am also aerokenetic. That is about the air and weather energies around you.

but this is different psychic ability I am searching for name and info on..

remember the movie John Travolta played where he was like a walking lightening rod...that is electrokenesis...
Old 16-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Uhmar

thanks Summerland..off to search engine lol
Old 16-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Master
I have been walking my Land for so long that I feel part of it, it comes with familiarity. Maybe it is an internal sense but it could also be picking up on small cues. It was always part of the Cunning Folk repertoire, a bit like weather sense I suppose - when to plant, when to reap and so on. Not just Cunning Folk, many experienced farmers have the same skills - its like a personal relationship with their environment.
Old 16-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Ciqala

Um... just my opinion here, on why i think negative side effects are a result of sensitivity, not connection to the earth.

I feel the earth’s energies intensely, and it is not a negative thing. The earth is not in pain, she is not angry, those are human reactions silly emotional people are thinking the earth may feel, but in reality, the earth is an unconditional loving and living entity, she has the ability to heal the so called wounds, we have inflicted upon her, through cleansing storms. The earth knew this was going to happen, as this was a plan of destiny, she does not feel resentment towards the plan, she has the amazing ability to heal herself, and we should remember that, instead of feeling negative emotions of guilt, fear.

I think these people who have negative side effects from earth energies, are sensitive and not well adjusted to earth changes and polar shifts, not connected.
I wonder why these people experience negative side effects, because truly being connected to the earth; you feel such amazing and loving energy and the energy changes do not affect you in negative ways. In this time, people are going to have to adjust to new shifts of energies. Really being grounded and connected to earth can get one through bad side effects, or the opposite, being in touch with universal energies. Sensitivity to energy changes can be a bad thing, if one does not know how to control it.

The earth energies, polar shifts, storms and earth disasters fill me with love and excitement, I can feel the coming plans in the air, I can feel a widespread shift in consciousness and awareness, and I vibrate along with it. You can sense earth disasters without it causing negative side effects… If the energies are making people feel sick, they obviously are not connected enough, and are over sensitive in detrimental ways.

I am very connected to the earth, and nature, an avid storm lover, and storm chaser, and I am very connected to the winds, storms, throughout all my years, the feel of predicting storm energy, or earth disaster energies has been an amazing thing. When out in a middle of a storm, i can feel the loving power. In my opinion, earth disasters are not something to be afraid of, it's the way wounds are cleansed from the earth, and the earth is a living entity who loves us. When I was a child, i could talk to the nature spirits, like trees, and i would spend days learning from the wise trees, just roaming the forests and all the oceans of the island. I can feel the heartbeat of the earth. And i have talked to numerous loving spirits, about the coming changes, and it is not a bad thing.
I very much enjoy storms and earth disasters, and i don't have any negative feelings to report about feeling the earths energies. All I report, is a magnificent feeling.
But I would think, for those, who do feel negative side effects, it means they are not adjusted to the higher frequencies, shifts of major energy, and changes well enough.
Being truly connected, the powerful energies are revitalizing, warm, exciting, loving, they make you feel alive.

So I think there is a difference, between being sensitive to earth energies, and being connected, psychic or not.
Old 16-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Summerland

Ciqala, any birthing pains are just that; pain. The Earth is going thru the pains of birthing. Shores will be washed away, earthquakes will destroy old land and raise new land, oceans will realign. To not feel all of that happening and not have some side effects is being out of tune with the Mother. We are intrinsically one with Her, formed of the earth, chemicals, minerals and water. So some of us are being affected by all the fluctuations.