Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Master
Traumatized by spirtuality?

does anyone else feel this way? spirits, lower entities, aliens, negative events in the name of lessons, reincarnation, fate, karma, kundalini and going insane..

I have been through a lot in my life.. this was too much for me to swallow i think.. just knowing what's out there, that we can be exposed through itk, that spirit thinks going through negative events helps us gives us growth etc. I think i have been given more than i can endure as is.. been really breaking down bc of all of this.. anyone go through something simliar? how do you cope?
Old 11-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Suspended
I choose to not believe in any of that.

Works for me.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account
I think life events can teach us where our consciousness is at and if we listen hard we can create more positive outcomes but otherwise like Squatchet said I choose not to believe in anything 'truamatic' either. What you fear and expect, you attract.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:44 PM
shepherd

Hi Rosewater,

I get to see lots of people who are in similar positions and what helps them is to start the process of letting go of their beliefs as fact and to become explorers instead.

Quote:
spirits, lower entities, aliens, negative events in the name of lessons, reincarnation, fate, karma, kundalini and going insane..

None of the above are spiritual fact despite what people say, its helpful to know that our beliefs will filter experiences to fit them so no matter what we see or experience there maybe a bigger picture to what is really happening.

The pressure caused by these beliefs can be immense, they also create anxiety and stress through the fear aspects of the beliefs.

If you feel you have been given to much then maybe it is time to let some of this go so you can focus on you.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Master
just let go~! be free~! dont worry, be happy~!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:00 PM
eraser

Don't believe everything you read/see/hear. Discrimination isn't always a bad thing.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Master
I also choose not to believe in that, and if I start to think about it I don't fear it, just remember fear attracts fear so if you fear darker entities chances are they will be attracted to your fear and come to you, just imagine a huge white light around you and trust me they will NOT come near you, and just don't fear, I know easier said than done.
Spiritlite.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:29 PM
star-child

Sometimes I feel that way but when I do I just imagine I'm in a big bubble of light and that helps me feel safe. I feel you will benefit from contacting Archangel Michael, begin to meditate and when you feel relaxed say "Archangel Michael, Archangel Michael, Archangel Michael please bring me your golden energy, in Love and Light, Love and Light, Love and Light." Ask him to bring his sword to cut away the fear and insecurity.

He is very powerful, and when I have feared such things, I asked Michael for guidance, in doing so I felt an immense amount of energy which in turn was reassurance that I would be okay, and you will be too.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Master
thank you everyone! i just can't seem to stop fearing them and what they can do, how they influence our thoughts etc
Old 11-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Shepherd: The pressure caused by these beliefs can be immense, they also create anxiety and stress through the fear aspects of the beliefs.

If you feel you have been given to much then maybe it is time to let some of this go so you can focus on you.

That's very well said. I have to exempt from the list - the reincarnation thing only because of my situation...but if I were reincarnated by birth - it would be easy to say "That was then...this is now, and I chose to focus on my life now."

Personally - I also feel there is tremendous 'peer pressure' within the New Age Establishment to believe in any of those things...and if you don't believe, well then you're some sort of outcast.

I ought to know...