Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Master
What do you do for the human, 3d...besides all this stuff in your mind...forgiving, loving...what do you physically do to help the human? Actions speak louder than words.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
What are your considerations?

You accuse the suffering guy, this is love?

People can be fined heavily and/or incarcerated for littering in Australia ... he will suffer more if he gets caught in that respect, not to mention losing the beautiful bushland his grandchildren could have enjoyed too ... showing him where the bin is may prevent further suffering if he were to take heed ... I am not accusing him ... he has been observed littering ... his actions speak for themselves ... do you use the bin, and if so why?
Old 02-06-2012, 02:08 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
People can be fined heavily and/or incarcerated for littering in Australia ... he will suffer more if he gets caught in that respect, not to mention losing the beautiful bushland his grandchildren could have enjoyed too ... showing him where the bin is may prevent further suffering if he were to take heed ... I am not accusing him ... he has been observed littering ... his actions speak for themselves ... do you use the bin, and if so why?

No Sound will you do something for this guy, he is suffering
Old 02-06-2012, 02:10 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
What do you do for the human, 3d...besides all this stuff in your mind...forgiving, loving...what do you physically do to help the human? Actions speak louder than words.

I don't hate.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
No Sound will you do something for this guy, HE IS SUFFERING!

Hello?

Yep i will show him where the bin is so he can get rid of some of the **** he has been carrying around without incurring a hefty fine ... lighten his load ... I wont shout at him though or try to ridicule him, like you have done with me ... I know you edited but I guess i was a little quicker than you lol ...
Old 02-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Master
I think those that litter are just irresponsible and don't care...how can anyone be naive in this day and age? I cannot and will not make excuses for those that litter, or damage property or damage or polute the earth.

Sorry if I offend you, but when it comes to nature and natural surroundings, I tend to get upset more easily because these are my passions. I've seen what humans have done and are capable of, so excuse me if I'm less than sympathetic to them. Those that tend to the earth, they have my utmost respect....and 'love' ooooey, ooo, oooo....if you will.

When I am out on my hikes and so on, nothing grieves me more than when I see trees broken or vandalised, litter strewn about...I've seen dead animals that choked on plastic left behind by those that don't care. ...and I'm supposed to love them and feel pity? I think not.

I grieve to see my own hometown to this day continually being bulldozed down so that another store or parking lot or hotel or bank or fast food place can be put in...or apartment buildings. I'm sick of it. It never stops. I hate going to cities and seeing the smog rising above. Some cities at least do their best to keep them clean and others seem so far lost there's nothing they can do. I applaud the people in some inner cities that take back what progress and careless people have done by bulldozing the abandoned houses and warehouses and replace them with gardens and parks.

Sigh...

I don't get you, 3D...you say 'he is suffering'... so that's an excuse to pity the fool. Where's Mr. T when you need him. And what's suffering got to to with being a litterer? Oh, woe is me, I am suffering...suffering I say! Let me take my trash and dump it in your front lawn. How's that, 3d? I'm suffering terribly today...can I bring my trash over and leave it in your yard?

Jesus, I'm trying to clean out my house from junk my ex left, and one thing that is taking me so blasted long is that I refuse to just throw out just to throw out, even as much as I want the stuff gone, but I give and give and give to others and I recycle and what I can't recycle, it then has to go to the dump. I hate that, but maybe I should just bring it over to your house....the trash...
Old 02-06-2012, 02:21 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Yep i will show him where the bin is so he can get rid of some of the **** he has been carrying around without incurring a hefty fine ... lighten his load ... I wont shout at him though or try to ridicule him, like you have done with me ... I know you edited but I guess i was a little quicker than you lol ...

yes the hater spiritual makes me crazy

I have to face this I guess.

EDIT: Hater spiritual promoting love. wonderful resistance to let go.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Master
btw, 3d...you know what I used to do when I had time? I would take a bag with me when I went for walks and I cleaned up the messes left by others. I didn't have to, but I did. I grieved me to see the messes left. My daughter does this to...and to this day does and I applaud her. I'm going to have to do that as well, when I have time to get to the trails again or forests... go once around for my run and the next to clean. You know I live in the country and even just last week I had to go up to my forest area and take a bag to pick up trash irresponsible people just tossed out their window. I'm talking bottles, cans, their leftovers from McDonalds. It makes me sick.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:

the spiritual with rose color glasses living in fairy land makes me crazy.

Btw, there is a big difference between hating and tough love... I think you think tough love is hate. It's not. I just don't put up with what you do, and I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't sitting by your computer, window open, tossing out your food wrappers, or have trash strewn all about your house or apartment...when you drive, do you toss out your litter or your cig butts, if you smoke? So I'm supposed to feel sorry for you? I think not.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:

EDIT: Hater spiritual promoting love. wonderful resistance to let go.

If what you write on these pages is anything to go by, I find you more fearful/hateful than me in your expression ... I reckon your mate the litterer would too just quietly, if you were to speak to him like you have spoken to me ...