Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Knower

Lightbulb moments

Do you ever get these as you travel along on your merry way, that aaahh got it moment when it suddenly becomes clear, something clicks and you "get it" its clear as day. The more exuberant amongst us may even punch the air and wander round with a cheesy grin on our face and a lovely warm feeling deep within.

I've had a couple but find that more often than not lately that when its something important I cant hold on to what I learned, that I have to keep reminding myself and something within wont let me remember it and feel/own it strongly enough to resonate. To be honest its like a battle... very weird.

Thanks for listening
Old 01-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Hi Orbie! Many people will benefit from this thread, and so I thank you kindly for intuitively starting it. Indeed, trying to remember can feel like a struggle at times. These AHA moments are increasing in frequency--and all thanks to OPRAH! Ah, but seriously, they are indeed becoming more of the "norm" for increasing numbers of people, many seekers of whom identify themselves as "Lightworkers," etc.

AHA! I just got another one! Thanks for posting this, my friend. Namaste.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes i've had my share of those, it's a great feeling :)

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 02-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Knower

Thanks for the feedback my lovelies! I suppose they are what they say they are, a lightbulb moment, a flicker to set us off. Its making the change, that not letting that inner voice dictate (ego), but give it a swift kick in the butt and say nope mate I choose to... (insert in here whatever you choice). One night I did this and got a massive white spark, amazing and moving....

Out of interest and apols if its digressing but is there a link with this and purple clouds tinged with a kinda goldy green? I seem them at night, eyes closed and now eyes open... just wondering.

Have a great day :) x
Old 02-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Master
great thread, I would love to hear lots of stories and tips

A couple things I have learned: "trust and leave alone" and the the Universe, God, deal with it.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Moonkestrel

Yep - I know exactly waht you mean - like a EUREKA moment! have had a few recently where something suddenly becomes clear and you understand it...I can definately relate to the cheesey grin part...I can also admit to dancing and singing around my house at those times...LOL!
Old 02-04-2011, 05:04 PM
happy camper

If you feel like you can't hold on them I think it's quite normal.What can we really hold on to? Surely it would be nice to "tap into them" when feel it's appropriate,but I wouldn't worry about it.May seem that they are wasted if you can't,but in long term,one day,you'll benefit,when time is right.Process of growth neverthless.
I also think all people have eureka moments,sometimes more or less spiritual.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Ascender

Hehe yeah I've had those
Old 02-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Coming2

Ahhhhh....the AHA!! moment or what I call the AHA God!! moment.....they are truly amazing when they happen. Its when you, for a moment in time, feel completely connected to the universe and the Source of All Things. That moment when everything makes sense and you know why you are here. Its been a long time since I had an epiphany like that but when they come they are meant to be cherished. Great thread!
Old 02-04-2011, 06:26 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbie
Do you ever get these as you travel along on your merry way, that aaahh got it moment when it suddenly becomes clear, something clicks and you "get it" its clear as day. The more exuberant amongst us may even punch the air and wander round with a cheesy grin on our face and a lovely warm feeling deep within.

Yep! It happens! I practically live for these moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbie
I've had a couple but find that more often than not lately that when its something important I cant hold on to what I learned, that I have to keep reminding myself and something within wont let me remember it and feel/own it strongly enough to resonate.

Sometimes, it's like this with me too. Usually, the stronger and more changing the message, the harder it is to hold on to, for me. I think this might just be the Universe's way to really get it into our heads so we know it on a habitual level, not just in our minds.