Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 15-07-2017, 01:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Help with interesting encounter

Does anyone know what kind of being would have an aversion to being shown colors? I've had a presence show up recently that only seems to realize the boundaries when I envision bright nature colors. The first time I did so, it seemed really confused - like it had never seen color before - and kept trying to mute the colors I was sending out. Now it doesn't do that, but it still causes it to pull back - kind of akin to the kid who just had his hand smacked for going into the cookie jar.

I don't get a malevolent vibe from it, but the way its energy feels really doesn't mesh with mine so in that way its uncomfortable to have popping up. I'm not entirely sure I want to connect any further than I already have to set my boundaries - I would really like to have some idea of what I'm dealing with before I come to any decisions. I'm still discovering my spirituality and semi-new to these sort of experiences, so any advice or direction with this would be most appreciated.

At the time I first felt it, I was preparing to meditate. Recently I've begun refinding my spiritual path and working with chakra energy and meditation which makes me feel as if it's attracted to the energy I've been exploring. My mother was home, so I got her to come feel it out as well (she's had experiences with things before) and she agrees with what I've surmised thus far. While we were feeling out the energy, I did get what felt like little painless electric shocks through my body - I couldn't figure out why, but my mom believes that the being was trying to communicate the feeling it gets by being attracted to my energy.

It seems to make itself known at first between 9am - 11am (though this is what I call its 'weaker' time. Intuitively I feel that this is when it feels holographic. As if perhaps it's not truly there, but it's left some sort of way behind to save its place.) I usually feel it strongest between 3:30pm and 6pm.

I hope all of this reads in a comprehensive way, but if I need to clarify something do let me know! And if you've made it this far, thanks for reading my novella! <3

TL;DR Encountered an entity with an aversion to colors, looking for information on what it could be
Old 16-07-2017, 08:50 PM
Master
Sounds like it could be a psychic or a medium
Old 23-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Newbie ;)

"I did get what felt like little painless electric shocks through my body"

it is touching you.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Master
yep i get it 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔