Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-07-2017, 08:06 PM
Pathfinder

Oh I understand now after years of scratching my head lol you've put the answer I've being searching for into one sentence. Oh thank you so much Badcopyinc.
Basically it's don't react to negative situations it's about changing your mind set. I do try to start my day every morning appreciating the beauty around me the universe is awesome. Although at times I still find it difficult to love my self. X
Old 13-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamac
Oh I understand now after years of scratching my head lol you've put the answer I've being searching for into one sentence. Oh thank you so much Badcopyinc.
Basically it's don't react to negative situations it's about changing your mind set. I do try to start my day every morning appreciating the beauty around me the universe is awesome. Although at times I still find it difficult to love my self. X

Im glad my story form this morning help you answer that question.
Old 13-07-2017, 10:04 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
If you can find which one you questioned I will explain if it has validity. If it doesn't I will definitely agree.

What I know and have learned was not from Mrs. Hicks. I just recognize from her quotes she is a master at manifesting.

But I don't hold anyone's words to be truth I only hold what I believe to be truth and by way of keeping an open mind that is always subject to change by trying to understand another's logic. Otherwise I would still be thinking my life is a result of bad luck and misfortune.

This morning my starter wouldn't engage and start my car. Had two minutes to leave. But I didnt get upset. I calmly popped the trunk got out a tool and fixed the car in two minutes. I carried no thoughts of being late. I experienced the law working as I drove through every green light on the way to work. Clocked in just on time.

I could have got upset and said man I have terrible luck but didn't and my morning changed as a result to my non reaction or reaction to the situation.

I found it. I hope I can reconstruct the comments and responses. Bear with me, please.

= = = = = = = = = =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
"Effort is not your friend. Effort is what you do when you don't believe. Trying is your indication that you're not going with the flow"

Abraham Hicks

Interesting food for thought.
= = = = = = = = = =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Is that really a quote from this person - someone people feel worth quoting?

It seems a bit nonsensical. I really wouldn't want to go with the flow in the town where I spend most of my time. I'd be a druggie and drunk of a Friday and/or Saturday night ready to do whatever turns up. And make no effort to get up when I next woke up. Make an effort to start work so I can a) survive and b) do my bit for society by not being a burden? No thanks, Mr Hicks says.

In fact, effort is something you make when you do believe...that what you're aiming to do is worthwhile. How come he arrives at his conclusion? Weird.

Certainly practices that lead to spiritual growth do take effort and self-discipline. So if that's his reckoning I think I'll pass, if I may.

== = = = = = = = = = = = =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, it does...it is the opposite of what we have been led to believe;the 'worldly thought system'.
There is a different thought system we know you do not agree with.
I welcome you to take that quote and start a new topic with it.
It would be a good one.
This is really just for quotes rather than discussion.
I mean no offense, just the way the thread is...'quotes'.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Could be noise in the channel I suppose causing a problem. Following that statement could lead to deterioration.

Old 13-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I found it. I hope I can reconstruct the comments and responses. Bear with me, please.

= = = = = = = = = =

= = = = = = = = = =

== = = = = = = = = = = = =

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Could be noise in the channel I suppose causing a problem. Following that statement could lead to deterioration.

I agree with what you said. LOA/faith in the universe is better used when action is taken. Like what I wrote about wanting a house by preparing through effort your confirming your faith that you will receive.

I get the logic though.

If I want a million dollars and then exert effort towards finding a new job to get me that million I'm not trusting the universe to deliver.

They say receiving should be effortless but then they say that you're required to respond or act to receive when the offer arises.

I can also see miss hepburn's logic.. by believing and knowing you're a creator in every particle of both your beings. No action or effort is required. This is more of a 4d thought process trying to manifest in 3D
Old 14-07-2017, 04:12 AM
Master
here's some material which is similar to the Law of Attraction Reamac.
Some of the Core Concepts of Bashar
http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#Receiving
Old 14-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Badcopyinc,

Thank you for the tips. i will try find inner peace and read more about LOA.

Well im already greatful for things i already have :) But i will focus on it more everyday and write/say it everyday out loud for the things im grateful for.

I will experiment with this and let you know in a few weeks how things went :)

Thank you so much for the tips and time to explain this to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Find inner peace. work towards being able to navigate daily life in peace. as much as possible.

While doing this read litterateur about LOA there's many sources that teach power of mind/power of positivity.

There's alot of different ways to use this power. for instance you want a house and move out of a small apartment, one form would be to start getting ready for it prior to having a place. start buying more furnishings and packing stuff up. all while thinking of how nice your new place will be.

Learn about being grateful for what you have. being at peace. resonating at a higher vibration. knowing you have already received that you wish to attract. it cannot be explained in a quick way. this forum section alone probably has enough for you to absorb as well. its basically up to you how much you really want to use this.

Another part is be careful of your thoughts surrounding what you're attracting. if you want 1 million dollars, don't question how it will come or try to figure out how. This would inject doubt as to how it will come feeding failure. have faith that it is coming and stay open to you seeing the path when its offered to you. most things always require effort by yourself in some form or another. Don't assume just wanting an elephant for days will magically just pop one up in your living room. takes time faith and effort on your part as well. the amount of those three things all are up to you and your belief in the power and yourself.

Good luck
Old 14-07-2017, 08:03 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
here's some material which is similar to the Law of Attraction Reamac.
Some of the Core Concepts of Bashar
Thanks for the link!!!!!
I dismissed this whole Bashar thing as a kooky hoax years ago when I first came across it. But reading through the material in this link now, I am shocked by how much sense it makes in the light of everything I have learned about it the last couple of years. I have not gotten through all of it, but I can say that I would have laughed it off a couple years ago but now I find myself reading it and saying yes, yup, that makes sense. The part about external reality becoming a refection of internal reality is one of the truly surreal experiences of my life. This became apparent to me in a way I would never have believed possible until events lined up in a way that I could not deny. If a few things happen to me that are against the odds it is not such a big deal, but when it starts seeming like the universe is functioning on your behalf (or against it) it blows the mind and you start thinking this is impossible, I must be going nuts. I started trying to come up with an explanation of reality that could make sense of it and ended up coming to most of the conclusions that are in that link, although through other sources... and not just new age spirituality sources.... hard science sources as well. I always had a sense that all the **** that was happening in my life was meant for something, (the odds of it all unfolding the way it did were just too long to be random chance) now I am seeing I needed it to crack through my hard scull of what I thought I knew to open me up to other possibilities. Feel like I am having one of those moments of realization. Can't wait to spend some more time with this.
Old 14-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight
Hi Badcopyinc,

Thank you for the tips. i will try find inner peace and read more about LOA.

Well im already greatful for things i already have :) But i will focus on it more everyday and write/say it everyday out loud for the things im grateful for.

I will experiment with this and let you know in a few weeks how things went :)

Thank you so much for the tips and time to explain this to me.

That's a great practice. the more things you find you're grateful for the more your brain will actively find more to be grateful for. if that makes sense.

feel free to PM or post in here again if you have anymore questions.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight
Hi all,

Im kinda interested by the law of attraction. And i would like to know if it really works.

I would love to hear some thoughts and experiences about this.
And also how this exactly works :)

It truly does work! You know, I was once thinking of having Dove products so much I told it to my mom and she told me that I should think fifth dimensionally and believe that the things I want have already manifested and that they are already there in the 'Now' and that I don't need to wait to get them. So as time passed by, a couple of people came over our place all of a sudden with gifts of all sorts and as I opened those gifts, to my surprise I found Dove soaps and products of all sorts!

I also learned from my own experience of it that The Universe gives what you are but then You can command the Universe and create your desires into reality. You know as long as you believe they are there...
Old 18-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Master
I have doubts too about the Law of Attraction. But I know that it's real and I've been always speaking and thinking negatively about myself into existent.

"It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen. "
~Muhammad Ali
I really have to change my thinking pattern. If my favorite artists believed in their talents and strived to accomplish their goals than I can too.