Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-12-2017, 03:18 AM
Experiencer

No Boundaries

Spiritual Reflection from NDEr Hiroumi Sunagawa:

"If there is one thing I've learned from my death experience, is that How one receives the messages embedded within, is crucial to a full understanding. There are many souls from many worlds, from an infinite number of backgrounds. We (our souls) are infinite entities, created before the creation of this universe.

Unfortunately, there are too many religious doctrines and beliefs that attempt to nullify the amazing diversity of souls who reside within humans on earth. They attempt to limit all souls as humans desiring a spiritual experience, when in truth we are souls having a human experience. Far too much emphasis is placed on doctrines and dogma, from Karma to Punishment to Reincarnation to Judgment.

What I've learned from my death experience is that God cannot be defined by human comprehension, and that God has more compassion than any religious dogma that preaches judgment and condemnation.

Secondly, that the complexity and incredible beauty of the various NDE stories exist to show others that there isn't merely a single category of souls; that there are an infinite number of "sources". And yes, that also means that there are souls here who have come from higher levels of the spiritual realm, that there are souls here who have traveled across numerous universes, that there are souls here who only desire a "one-off" experience and then depart, that there are souls here who have reincarnated countless times as part of an eternal mission of humanity.

Anyone who claims to know the truth fails to even comprehend the depth and complexity of what is truth. All of us know a portion of truth, a few of us know a portion of deeper truth, even fewer know the hidden (unseeable) aspects of hidden truth, and rarely does a soul arrive who can see the infinity of truth's depth.

For the souls who worry about current events, I beg you to not. For the souls who ignore the needs of the world's suffering, I beg you to not. Worry is evil. Ignorance is evil. And what is evil? It is ignoring compassion of every act of every moment of every day. Don't argue that "it's just business"; don't argue that "it's the requirement of law and order"; don't argue that "someone else will take care of it".

Nearly every single NDEr comes back with the same message: "Everything is about love". Aside from that, everything else (intellectual arguments) means nothing.

Jesus of Nazareth once stated, "Let the dead bury the dead." This may seem harsh to some, but he pointed out those who hold onto doctrines and dogma (Pharisees) are spiritually "dead".

I beg everyone to awaken to the Spirit of Compassion and Truth. Do not allow religion or government or society or man's laws to warp your concepts of "God". Remember, we are all sparks of God, and therefore we are all part of God -- in other words, we are the "force" of God, or the "Holy Spirit" of God. WE decide who to condemn, WE decide who receives mercy, WE decide the boundaries of Mercy, the boundaries of Truth, the boundaries of infinity. Avoid the brainwashing. Learn to know God without any boundaries."

https://www.facebook.com/IANDS.NDE/p...29963440388427