Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-09-2011, 05:24 AM
Master

Not normal to ap

Hi all, I was talking to my mother today. She said have you astral projected lately. I said I have not astral projected for a while. My mother said, I should not astral project. I said why. She said, it is not normal. I said everyone astral projects every night except they are not aware of it. I do not expect any replies. I just wanted to say it. Perhaps it is because I cannot talk about it to anyone.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:05 AM
Suspended
Ha! Who wants to be normal?
Old 10-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Master

I laughed when I read that. It is good to have a laugh.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Master
Fortunately you can talk about it to us, suzy. Count your blessings.

Xan

Old 10-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Master

Thanks Xan, that is lovely of you. Perhaps I should not talk to my mother about ap as she does not really accept it. I think I know what you would say. I will take it as it comes. She has been interested in it and wanting to hear about it but if she keeps saying I should not ap then I will not talk to her about it anymore.
This morning I just laid in bed. I was wide awake, not sleepy. I thought just think I can ap and it might work. I just breathed in and out (that does not always work) but sometimes it does. I did that and I got a sensation on my forehead. I cannot explain what the sensation was that well. It was sort of like a relaxing feeling and I ap straight into a forest. I saw the sky, trees and the ground. I was only out for a little while then I came back into myself. Next time I did the same thing, I breathed in and out and I got the same sensation. I kept waiting to ap and I did not realise that I was actually out. I opened the door in the fridge and got out some hamburger rolls then I woke up. I realised I missed the opportunity as I did not realise that I was already out. As soon as I got that ap sensation I should have assumed I will be out in any moment and be prepared for it.
Yesterday morning I laid in bed for a while but I did not ap. I think as I said it can help a lot if you believe you can ap.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:06 AM
MYFIGO

LOL... my first thought was "who wants to be normal anyway?" as well. I love my psychic / spiritual life and embrace the fact that I'm not normal.

Your Mother is just expressing her own fears for herself and therefore for you.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Master

I think you are right MYFIGO. My mother is afraid of it.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Master
Your mother seems to have mixed feelings about ap, suzy. She's curious about what you experience and she's also afraid. So talking about it in a natural way when she asks might eventually help her get over her fear.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 11-09-2011 at 03:50 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:38 AM
mattie

No Need To Discuss This With Her

You’re Spot On about our astral projecting every night, but often not being aware of it. That your mother is fearful about this doesn’t have to affect your beliefs.

If she is really into fundie-type organized religion she may feel it is satan’s work. It isn’t necessary that you discuss this w/ her, even if she asks about it.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:52 AM
Master

Hi mattie, my mother went away from religion a long time ago. It just sounded too silly to her. It did not make sense so she does not believe in religion. She believes in spirituality and that we have a soul.