Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 09-07-2016, 03:12 AM
Pathfinder

GoVeggie Mozzaralla Cheese Slices

Recently discovered these GoVeggie sliced mozzarella fake cheeses at Publix. They taste better than the real thing, and cost but $3.50. I am constantly amazed at how far fake meats and cheeses have come. You have to buy the stuff first and see if it suits your tastes, but lately I have had no trouble at all finding delicious fake sausages, tasty non dairy cheeses, gluten free pizzas, and lots of other neat foods.

Today we went to a local coffee house and they had homemade gluten free peanut butter cookies that were just delicious. For someone like me that doesn't eat dead animals, dairy, nor wheat products, I can still find lots of neat stuff in the stores that tastes great. Sometimes I have to cheat a little on the wheat (it's seemingly in everything these days), but my consumption is so low that it doesn't affect my health. Things are looking up for us vegans!
Old 21-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Burntfruit

Thats interesting. It has been a while since I have had dairy free cheese but they can be good, especially with an oat cake or simply toast.

I am not vegan at present, but perhaps again in the future. Nice to know about the available food options.
Old 20-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Pathfinder

You know that you can make mozzarella at home, really easy? and super tasty by the way! I just don't trust too much even when they say it's non diary. Better do it yourself and be 100% sure.