Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-05-2011, 01:56 AM
lennonsdoll

haha i love this song. it's so relevant to soul connections, oh my.

"maybe tomorrow" by elevation

Maybe tomorrow
Will feel right
Maybe the planets will align
Don't lose my picture
You'll need it again next time I know
Maybe tomorrow
This is the same old
Same old story
Man meets girl but boy takes over
Please don't forget me
You'll need me again next time I know
Maybe tomorrow

I believe in our romances
Cause I believe
In second glances
I believe I'll win you over
And you wont go
Cause I believe
It maybe tomorrow

Don't think I'll lose you overnight
Right now our timings just not right
I'm crossing my fingers
Cause this is the only prayer I know
Maybe tomorrow

I believe in our romances
Cause I believe
In second glances
I believe I'll win you over
And you wont go
Cause I believe
It maybe tomorrow

Sooner or later is better than never
I'll be with you sometime
Be with you sometime
Sooner or later is better than never
I'll be with you sometime soon
Old 07-05-2011, 07:41 PM
pebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsdoll
i decided that i'm taking back my life and i'm not going to let this connection rule me anymore. it's too much and i can't obsess over things that i cannot control.
I read your post the day you posted and thought I would wait a bit before I posted.
How are things going..Did it work?
Old 08-05-2011, 06:31 AM
lennonsdoll

it's going okay. this is the hardest thing i have ever gone through and i would like to think i'm doing a good job and i'm doing exactly what i need to be doing. i still have no idea if i'm doing the work i'm supposed to be doing. for example, i am starting to realize that i am not ready for this connection and neither is he, and that's why we were separated in the first place, and that i have alot to work on regarding my self esteem and insecurities in relationships. like the whole time we were in contact all i could think was, "why is he talking to me? what does he see in me?" and things like that. i know that i'm not ready because when i think of him contacting me, or if i think of seeing him, i just get afraid. but at the same time he is the only one who could ever calm any fear i have. so idk what that's about. i still have so much work to do. i was in a horrible relationship that ended right before i met my soul connection, so i am still in the healing process from that. maybe i met my soul connection so i could see that i really needed time to heal, and when i'm all better we will be reunited. i really do believe that he is the "one" but that i'm in no way ready for it. and people can say, "well if it's not the right time then he's not the right guy", but have those people ever experienced a soul connection? probably not. i just have a "knowing" feeling about it that i can't deny. when you know, you know.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:40 AM
pebble

Just remember that a TF is always there with you for they are your other half. I believe they come into our lives at a time when we are in need of that spiritual growth. TF is a spiritual connection that cannot be broken. Once you meet the TF..you are not going to get him out of your mind. He will always be there. You may not live with him nor ever speak to him again, but that "spiritual connection" will always be there. Romance is sexual, TF is heart love, spirit love...
May you be granted peace of mind and heart.

This is my opinion...
Old 08-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsdoll
it's going okay. this is the hardest thing i have ever gone through and i would like to think i'm doing a good job and i'm doing exactly what i need to be doing. i still have no idea if i'm doing the work i'm supposed to be doing. for example, i am starting to realize that i am not ready for this connection and neither is he, and that's why we were separated in the first place, and that i have alot to work on regarding my self esteem and insecurities in relationships. like the whole time we were in contact all i could think was, "why is he talking to me? what does he see in me?" and things like that. i know that i'm not ready because when i think of him contacting me, or if i think of seeing him, i just get afraid. but at the same time he is the only one who could ever calm any fear i have. so idk what that's about. i still have so much work to do. i was in a horrible relationship that ended right before i met my soul connection, so i am still in the healing process from that. maybe i met my soul connection so i could see that i really needed time to heal, and when i'm all better we will be reunited. i really do believe that he is the "one" but that i'm in no way ready for it. and people can say, "well if it's not the right time then he's not the right guy", but have those people ever experienced a soul connection? probably not. i just have a "knowing" feeling about it that i can't deny. when you know, you know.

Totally agree with what you are saying with the soul connection . I had to giggle on my way back from the shops . Suddenly out of nowhere came the sound of bagpipes . Bang the universe saying telling me He's still connected lol even if I push him out :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Pathfinder
[quote=pebble]Just remember that a TF is always there with you for they are your other half. I believe they come into our lives at a time when we are in need of that spiritual growth. TF is a spiritual connection that cannot be broken. Once you meet the TF..you are not going to get him out of your mind. He will always be there. You may not live with him nor ever speak to him again, but that "spiritual connection" will always be there. Romance is sexual, TF is heart love, spirit love...

That's what I think is the most confusing, wanting it to be romantic love, when that's not always what the experience is about. At least that's the way I see it.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:35 PM
mattie

Useful Growth

You seem to be discussing a partner relationship.

Being autonomous & sovereign is very important. If we have a meaningful romantic relationship, that’s great, but it shouldn’t be something that our happiness or self-worth is dependent on.

It is useful to remember relationships can ‘work,’ but this doesn’t necessarily mean they are healthy!

Thoroughly enjoy finding & appreciating your self. Congratulations for doing this introspection. TRUST your gut feeling & ➢➢➢if the relationship doesn’t feel right to you, follow your own guidance.↵↵↵
Old 11-05-2011, 04:29 PM
gentledove

Hi Lennon's doll,

Congratulations on taking back your own life! I think that's such a courageous thing to do!

I don't understand this "twin flame" thing at all. I do know that we've all known many people in past lives. Some we have loved more truly/deeply. I know this from my own personal experience.

I think we can feel intense trust and feel very safe to be ourselves around some people more than others. I think some people contribute to our spiritual well-being and growth. If there's passionate/romantic feelings, that's just an added benefit.

I guess, I had no expectations having been in a relationship which was basically all take and no give (except for abuse) for 26 yrs. So, it didn't occur to me that I would ever be with someone who loved me, treasured me, protected me. God, it's like heaven. I had horrible insomnia and now I sleep safely in his arms every night. God it's like heaven...

So I'd say, yes, we can be our own best advocate and take charge of our lives and admit when something is imprisoning us and refuse to allow that.
Simultaneously, we can allow ourselves the joy/luxury of being assisted by others to meet our spiritual goals. Also we can experience joining with another/others to where literally hearts sing as one.