Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 23-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Seeker
Returning from the woods

Hello everybody! I made an account on here about two years ago , but before I could really contribute anything I ended up taking a journey. For the past year I lived in the forest , field crafting medicines and food from the loving earth (never obtaining any with violence) , meditating and seeking higher spiritual attainment. Seek and you shall receive indeed! As the false self faded away , I became aware of my true nature as a spiritual being , full of loving compassion towards all living things , able to see the oneness inherent in reality. I should have passed on entirely , save that I could not abandon one desire ; to alleviate the suffering of all mankind. This same desire that has brought me again and again to this world still binds me here , though I should not like to have it any other way except that all suffering cease.

In my travels three guides under the guise of flesh spoke to me about my true nature. The first two I dismissed as loons , but the third , a severely mentally handicapped "man" I shared a meal with , it was he who told me he could see my wings and asked if I was an angel. It was as if something clicked. Suddenly my asexuality , the visions , the empathetic pain that made it impossible for me to be near other people , these things I have felt my whole life suddenly made sense.

Then it got cold. Slowly I found my way to the smokey mountains where I now live.

I have now returned back to society with every intent of using my spiritual energies to heal the sick , minister unto wayward spirits , and fight against dark powers in high places. It hasn't been easy adapting to this lifestyle , and my use of words seems to be suffering from lack of use , so forgive me if I at times seem incomprehensible.

Much love and peace be upon you all , fellow seekers
Old 23-11-2015, 04:53 AM
Ascender
Hey GhostofGaia welcome back to SF
Old 23-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Ascender

hello dear sould.....and welcome
Old 23-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Master

Welcome back, dear soul

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 29-11-2015, 06:04 PM
Seeker
Wow that sounds amazing, I am really happy to meet you. I love to hear stories about those who had the courage to break free from the norm. My name is Andrew Gaia, so perhaps you are my spiritual ghost? In the guide sort of way. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures and development.