Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 22-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey people (here for the LOA)

Hi everyone.

I first came into contact with LOA when a friend recommended 'the secret' to me when I was going through a rough patch (my mother passed and first love left me within a couple of months) so I was rather depressed and to be honest the two events really did hit me for six.

That was just over 4 years ago and I've healed to a certain extent, even though those events damaged me I do believe I'm a much wiser person and more driven because of it.

Anyway, upon watching the secret I decided to take action and use the techniques that the book preaches. Firstly I tried to use it to get my ex back. This didn't work and I now know why. It's because there was too much emotion surrounding her so I binned that idea and used it for my career. Now when I began this journey I worked in a terrible dead end factory job which I hated but I always wanted to work as a heating engineer. 4 years on and I've just installed and commissioned my first heating system which I'm proud to say.

I want to now use the secret to aid me in finding someone to settle down with. I used the 4 years to heal from my last relationship, I slept around a lot and just cracked on with life but finally, I feel that I'm ready for a relationship.

Now I know I shouldn't admit this but finding a girl that I actually like is hard and I find that whenever I like a girl they don't like me.
So I need to turn to LOA problem is that I don't have a clue how to attract my dream girl. I know what I want her to look like, what sort of person she is etc but I don't know how to apply this information to LOA and make it work in my way?

I was thinking that I should just dismiss my wants for now and crack on with something else such as fitness.
Any suggestions/thoughts welcomes.

Thank you for reading :)
Old 22-11-2015, 11:54 PM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 23-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Experiencer
I would suggest you imagine a situation with a girl, in which you are very happy and feel fulfilled. You can imagine a wonderful relationship that you have with your partner, also all the things you share material and immaterial. make sure to feel how you are totally happy and complete with your partner. Doing it like that, it is totally irrelevant oh who she is or how she looks or what she does etc. You will make sure that the person that comes to your life will make you happy, which in my opinion will round all things about her that you will come to love. Picturing someone and trying to picture things you wish or think would love about them, is not always taking into equation that you will actually be happy with your choice. Just focus on how happy you are with that person, and feel grateful ant thankful to know, she will come you way. Be careful to do it from the heart, always, because only when creating within your heart you can create only positive. Creating with mind will always create also a negative half or a part. That's why focus on feeling loved, and grateful, not on attributes or appearance of the person you wish to attract. Just my advice.

Oh, and welcome =)
Old 23-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Ascender

hi there......welcome
Old 29-11-2015, 06:14 PM
Seeker
Hey welcome to the forums. I am impressed with your progress as far as your professional life is concerned and think its amazing. Dont get to stuck in wanting a relationship or you will be forever stuck in the wanting phase and you enforce that ones you want don't want you back. Perhaps you can work on eliminating those negative enforcement and see where that takes you. Best of luck and I look forward to seeing how your story unfolds.
Old 29-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to the forum, we have a LOA section and a sub section. Maybe you can pick up something in there.

From what I understand with loa, your 'dream girl' is mostly likely going to be a match or reflection of your current state. In short,be the best version of yourself you know you have the potential to be. It's rarely ever about the other person. It's always going to go back on how you feel about yourself and how you treat yourself.

Words have a lot of power in them too, so choose them wisely.

Good luck and welcome