Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2011, 02:25 PM
chartreuse

Had a very weird thing happen to me last night

I'd like to see if anyone has any input on this very strange sensation I had last night.

First, to set the stage...night before last, in the early morning hours actually, I had a wonderful dream about my connection. It left me feeling really blissful and warm about him for hours after.

But then last night (again in the early morning hours), I couldn't sleep. After tossing and turning for a long time, during which I thought about a lot of different stuff, some having to do with him and some not, I was seized by this insanely strong compulsion to get up and contact him or even go to him. Neither of these are even remotely possible for me to do because we've never actually talked about the connection or any feelings we might have for each other.

It's not that it's unusual for me to want contact him. What was bizarre was the nature of this urge. First, here's what it WASN'T: It was not in any way related to the heart chakra (it wasn't the heart tug). It wasn't a sad yearning to see him (which I had so much of last fall in particular). It wasn't a happy anticipation. It wasn't even a sacral chakra desire for him. It wasn't a feeling that anything was wrong.

In fact, there was nothing attached to it emotionally. Nothing. And yet it was the strongest urge I've ever had...almost to the point of feeling like my body was going to be flung from the bed by a source outside myself. And it was not a momentary thing...it lasted a good 30 to 45 minutes, with the peak intensity being for at least 10 minutes or so.

In all honesty, it was fairly unpleasant. I don't know if it was so much the sensation itself as the fact I had absolutely no ability to act on such an overwhelming impulse, but nonetheless, it wasn't a good experience.

Anyone have any idea what was going on here? I've never experienced anything like this, and certainly never in regards to this connection. There's always an emotional component (even if just frustration, like when I get to the point where I think I just can't stand not knowing how he feels any longer) when I think of him or feel the pull, but this just didn't have that at all. It was purely an urge to perform a physical act, be it calling him or going to him.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:46 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Perhaps you were feeling his longing. I think sometimes it manifests on our end as us thinking it's ours.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:54 PM
chartreuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Perhaps you were feeling his longing. I think sometimes it manifests on our end as us thinking it's ours.

That was sort of what I thought, except it seems weird to me that there was no emotional component to it. I know I've felt his emotions on occasion, and they were EMOTIONS. If he was longing for me, why didn't I experience it as longing?

I do know that one psychic I talked to told me that he's "out of his heart" and that he "doesn't like to feel." This psychic also said that he "recognizes" me, but that there's something in him blocking him in some way. Maybe what I experienced was him wanting to be with me, but the reason it felt weird was because he's not allowing himself to feel the full emotional impact of the connection?
Old 16-05-2011, 04:10 AM
Master
hah-wha

1st - why you describe event as "bad" -- this is Judgement
how does this judgement help you? if there is no "value" in this judgement, release it

2nd - the non-emotionel feeling you've described resonates as "guilt-free" to me. such a strong "feeling" that you did not recognise. i'm thinking you may be identifying yourself (to yourself) through guilt. Judgement release allows guilt to depart. if this is so, you must be willing to see yourself without the guilt. this is to see more truly, for you ARE innocent