Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 06-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Mel1903

thought i saw something.

Ok, so this might sound a bit strange. I mean, ive never had an experiences with ghosts or anything paranormal so i'm confused and wondered if anyone could help.

I do live in an old building and my friend has seen things and i know things are there because things move. But personally, i've never seen a ghost. However I woke up the other night and saw a head, just a head against my wall with no body. Do ghosts ever come through like this? It wasn't for long, I didn't feel scared and I just went back to sleep. But I honestly do not think this my imagination I am sure I saw someone!

Does anyone know if this could be a possibility? I could have just saw a head with no body?
Old 06-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Experiencer

It is very possible that you saw a head of a Ghost, Sometimes only the head is seen, other times the whole outline of a body, and then theres when we can't see anything of a visiting ghost or Spirit.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:26 AM
Knower
I personally think its possible.
It takes a lot of energy for spirits to manifest in the physical world.
So often times only part of themselves with manifest, or they might appear as orbs at times.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:05 AM
Mel1903

Thanks for your replies! It definitely felt too real just to be my imagination!
Old 09-03-2014, 05:54 AM
Knower
I'm glad I could help. :)
Old 11-03-2014, 06:57 PM
chibirabbits

I think it's possible. When I was younger I would see just the head and not the body.
Old 13-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel1903
Thanks for your replies! It definitely felt too real just to be my imagination!

These things are a lot more common that people think. It could have been a visiting Spirit with a connection to yourself, or maybe with a connection to the house.
Old 14-03-2014, 03:15 PM
keith95843

yes they do come through and it was a man you seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel1903
Ok, so this might sound a bit strange. I mean, ive never had an experiences with ghosts or anything paranormal so i'm confused and wondered if anyone could help.

I do live in an old building and my friend has seen things and i know things are there because things move. But personally, i've never seen a ghost. However I woke up the other night and saw a head, just a head against my wall with no body. Do ghosts ever come through like this? It wasn't for long, I didn't feel scared and I just went back to sleep. But I honestly do not think this my imagination I am sure I saw someone!

Does anyone know if this could be a possibility? I could have just saw a head with no body?
Old 08-02-2017, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

I have seen apparitions on 3 different occasions and all 3 times it was only their heads.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Guide

I have seen a head as well one time. I also live in an old place, and have seen many different things...