Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I may be interested, just wait and see...you are quite the impatient one.

For now, I'm just waiting to see if others are going to respond to this thread...All the while, Shiv-ji is saying "that which you resist, will persist... and the only reason why the djinns are annoying you is because they know it massively ticks you off".

Sorry.I did not used to impatient before.Actually I am thoroughly stressed, depressed and anxious these days which gives rise to the impatience.But you are right ,I should train to be more patient like you even in these conditions.

I will pray to my metaphysical teacher (who is very powerful and taught me kriya yoga) to help you.But I suppose Shiv ji's advice is the best ,as always.
And sorry for hijacking your forum.Anyone who can help is more then welcome to make new posts.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Would you have the time this week to answer one of my questions from Shiv ji ?

If yes ,I can forward you the newly formatted question which I got from Krishna ji's guidance.

If not ,no problem,I'll wait.

Again,sorry for hijacking your forum.Anyone who can help is more then welcomed to make new posts.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Would you have the time this week to answer one of my questions from Shiv ji ?

If yes ,I can forward you the newly formatted question which I got from Krishna ji's guidance.

If not ,no problem,I'll wait.

Again,sorry for hijacking your forum.Anyone who can help is more then welcomed to make new posts.
No problem and I much prefer it to be in the open forums than via PM...so we shall wait for a few days and see if anybody else can help me with my problem...after that, please ask your reformatted question here.

Shiv-ji also said that even if Babaji was still alive (and great sages pop into and out of existence from time to time and have no fixed abode), how would you know if somebody who claimed to have seen him was telling the truth? Or maybe they saw somebody they only thought was Babaji... after all, shapeshifting entities also exist that can resemble whoever they like and act like whoever they want as well.

To answer your question, Babaji is still alive, but not on THIS plane or level of existence, to find Him, you'll need to be able to access the Astral Realms.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
No problem and I much prefer it to be in the open forums than via PM...so we shall wait for a few days and see if anybody else can help me with my problem...after that, please ask your reformatted question here.

Sure ,I'll wait for a few days.
Thank you for accepting.

Quote:
To answer your question, Babaji is still alive, but not on THIS plane or level of existence, to find Him, you'll need to be able to access the Astral Realms.

I almost know how to do that and if Shiv ji guides me just a bit more by answering a couple of questions related to the technique of astral travel I am sure I can do it in a time frame of 6 months to 2 years.

Have a great day !
Old 07-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Sorry to bother you again.

In my culture I have been actively taught to chant "Hanuman chalisa" out aloud repeatedly in case of ghosts or spirits troubling you.

Thought I should tell you,maybe it will help you.But I understand that Shiv ji's advice is the best.
Old 11-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Deactivated Account

I read on the other forum that you'll be offline for a month for now...

Should I give you this week's question before you leave to be offline for that period so that you can reply when you will have the time to after you get back online ?

If not,no problem.I thought I should ask now because otherwise you will be offline for the month.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Just inbox me if you want help. What you're dealing with doesn't sound fun
Old 11-05-2018, 06:51 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
You wouldn't believe it unless you saw It.

I wear a lanyard around my neck with my house key on it and my car key is on a separate key chain.

Today when I got into the car, my lanyard got caught on my seat belt...but it was the way in which it was caught... which could have only happened if the clasp at the end of the lanyard was undone, half the fabric of the seatbelt pushed through it and then the clasp done up again ON the fabric of the seat belt itself...and this all occurred in a split second.

I went to get my clothes off the line and left my sliding screen door open to do so. Now there's a recessed pin, tiny it is, inside the frame of the screen door... where it latches to close and it's not jutting out whatsoever and it is hardly noticeable.

As I walked through the door carrying an armfull of clothes off the line, a top got caught on this pin, but it was the way in which it was caught...One of those tiny pieces of ribbon inside the top, which are used to hang it on a coat hanger got caught around this pin...but the width of the ribbon was about three times wider than the length of the shaft of the recessed pin...and so it remained precariously dangling from it...A slight breeze could have dislodged it, but apparently not me walking by with an armfull of clothes.

I just took the top of a small jar of chili flakes to use in a stir fry and it was as if the lid flew out of my hand when I opened it, found the floor and then proceeded to roll far underneath the refrigerator...On the opposite side of the kitchen.

When stuff like this happens a few times a day, all I can do is sit down and cry, because it's so bloody ridiculous, it goes way beyond belief, I have no control over it and cannot stop it from happening and thus it stresses me out to the max, because I know that something is screwing with my mind and making my life very difficult and miserable for me and I want it stopped...I want it gone.

Oh man, i hear you. I get this from unknown forces A LOT.

Maybe it feeds off your attention, whatever it is. Maybe it just wants to connect you with your non logical side.

To be honest i do not know how to get rid of THEM, as I like to call them.

Maybe ask your beloved Shiva for insight on this? It could be a message of some kind--not from him in particular, but something happening to develop you in some way.

I asked my guides about all this, but they won't respond. Maybe they are in on the craziness going on with me.

--Trinity
Old 13-05-2018, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Oh man, i hear you. I get this from unknown forces A LOT.

Maybe it feeds off your attention, whatever it is. Maybe it just wants to connect you with your non logical side.

To be honest i do not know how to get rid of THEM, as I like to call them.

Maybe ask your beloved Shiva for insight on this? It could be a message of some kind--not from him in particular, but something happening to develop you in some way.

I asked my guides about all this, but they won't respond. Maybe they are in on the craziness going on with me.

--Trinity
So glad to hear that I am not the only one. I was starting to get paranoid.

Having a hot-line to the Akasha does pay off though, and you are on the right track..

Apparently, I have been ignoring all of the obvious signs from the universe, so, my guides have a competition going to see which of them can come up with the most unique way to actually get my attention...and Shiva thinks it is highly amusing with the whole "you're so cute when you're mad" thing. The whole lesson is just to let go and realise that the laws of physics do not apply to angels.. there's nothing malevolent involved...Just me being stubborn and my guides pointing out how futile that is.

As for going offline for a month, I am still deciding, as I feel like I'm stagnating and suffocating on here.
Old 13-05-2018, 04:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
As for going offline for a month, I am still deciding, as I feel like I'm stagnating and suffocating on here.

Oh!,okay.
Thank you for letting me know.
Have a great day ahead !