Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-08-2016, 01:55 PM
Suspended
Master
You have telepathy with them. You experience eye lock. You can see yourself in your twin which feels like looking into a mirror and you also know part of their soul is in you. You feel you both have the same soul. You may experience soul shock when separated. Yearning for your twin can be extremely intense.
Old 25-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
If that's the case why are so many a discombobulated mess?

I would suggest that if there isn't any spiritual growth or development or isn't reciprocated then the chances are it isn't a Twin Flame connection.

I think FlameSeeker pretty much nailed it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
You will look at this person in awe, looking at God in your own soul, You will feel an extreme attraction to them, a closeness, comfortable like nothing you have ever experienced or even dreamt possible, not to be confused with soul eye recognition of a soulmate or past life connection, you may experience that but this will be on a whole other level & it will be reciprocated, Absolutely HAS to be, they HAVE to feel the same way about you, they may run out of fear or confusion but they will feel the same for you, if they don't then it's unrequited love not an unawakened twin or a TF runner.

Shekinahh (oh wow, such a beautiful name) is also so right, as this kind of connection starts you on a journey of 'awakening' and 'enlightenment'. Where you not only come face to face with God, but realise that everyone and everything IS God.

This is why I say that anything else is what we make of it, and is why it can take you from the highest realms of the universe to the darkest depths of sorrow. Especially following separation. Where this happens learning and growth then comes from having full appreciation of the Twin Flame experience without any regret. Where you have pure unconditional love and gratitude for everything they have given you. So each can bring Love and Light in their own right.

The hardest part comes from losing yourself along the way and having to find yourself again, so you can rediscover your direction and life purpose.

What this does give you is spiritual clarity, and for that I will forever be eternally grateful.

Where love always finds a way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinahh
Ahh yep lol. First you're experiencing a God-like high in love and then you come crashing down into the depths of hell. And this has happened to me twice. Makes me wonder why on earth I'd want to meet another. I am just a glutton for punishment I guess.

Coming back to your point Sarian, a Twin Flame connection is like a whirlwind. You get swept along on the most incredible journey but often leaves an incredible trail of destruction behind. I lost so much but also gained so much too, where I finally found my true self.

I will never forgive my Twin Flame for following her own Life Path! Why? Because there is nothing to forgive.

She had her reasons for choosing her own Life Path, and I completely respect that this was her choice to make. While my soul shattered I will never criticise her or hold this against her as I am sure this was such a hard decision for her to make.

If anything I will forever cherish all the precious moments we shared together, and she will forever hold a sacred place in my heart. As following our separation I have and always will develop and grow with me now seeing my true self. Something I would never have been able to do if it wasn't for my beloved Twin Flame.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 25-08-2016, 07:13 PM
Experiencer

How will you know? You'll just know! lol. Chances are you wouldn't have understood for a while but what you would have known is that this person means something REALLY special to you. I knew my twin for 15 years before I realized why our connection is always so darn strong. I always knew we had something otherworldly going on, why else would there be so much love between us.

It feels like our souls will be together forever. Literally! I can't imagine floating around in space intertwined with any other soul but hers. If there's one person I can't imagine not spending forever with it's her! I always ''''knew'''' that I wanted to be with her forever. I believe we chose our challenges and obstacles together before we entered this life. When you're with your twin it feels like coming home. It's electric, all the senses are heightened. It's soul recognition. When I was a kid, me telling my TF that she was my tree (I don't know why I called her that but I did) and wifey was my soul's way of saying "there she is Doug".

The way I see it, every person we know has a purpose in our lives. The one you miss the most when separated them from for a long time, the one you miss so much it hurts, the one you've cried over at least once or could cry over if you let yourself. That's "the one". If you can't stop thinking about wanting to grow old with that person and that person only, and I'm talking after a while (for me 15yrs of knowing that SHE is the one I want to grow old with), then trust me that person is your twin. lol hands down, 100%.

Other signs: telepathy (feeling each other's emotions, thinking of each other at the same time), learning from each other (opposites in many ways yin /yang), periods of separation (several separations, like not seeing them for a while, then seeing them, then not, then seeing them again....). Your twin flame will mirror your soul, your sense of humour, your sensitivity. Everything. Your twin flame is the yin to your yang....you're complete opposite (in some ways), but you are still very much like the same person. Think of it as "soul sharing", because you're basically sharing the same soul.

Most important sign: OBSTACLES. There will be one big obstacle or several small obstacles to overcome.

This journey is magical, it's spiritual. You will look into this person's eyes and see you. Also, the attraction will grow with time, it won't fade..... that's another giveaway clue. The attraction will be INTENSE. Really intense. When you're ready to know that this person is your twin flame, that's when you'll be ready to handle the craziness of the TF journey. Obviously you're ready!
Old 25-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by airydoug
How will you know? You'll just know! lol. Chances are you wouldn't have understood for a while but what you would have known is that this person means something REALLY special to you. I knew my twin for 15 years before I realized why our connection is always so darn strong. I always knew we had something otherworldly going on, why else would there be so much love between us.

It feels like our souls will be together forever. Literally! I can't imagine floating around in space intertwined with any other soul but hers. If there's one person I can't imagine not spending forever with it's her! I always ''''knew'''' that I wanted to be with her forever. I believe we chose our challenges and obstacles together before we entered this life. When you're with your twin it feels like coming home. It's electric, all the senses are heightened. It's soul recognition. When I was a kid, me telling my TF that she was my tree (I don't know why I called her that but I did) and wifey was my soul's way of saying "there she is Doug".

The way I see it, every person we know has a purpose in our lives. The one you miss the most when separated them from for a long time, the one you miss so much it hurts, the one you've cried over at least once or could cry over if you let yourself. That's "the one". If you can't stop thinking about wanting to grow old with that person and that person only, and I'm talking after a while (for me 15yrs of knowing that SHE is the one I want to grow old with), then trust me that person is your twin. lol hands down, 100%.

Other signs: telepathy (feeling each other's emotions, thinking of each other at the same time), learning from each other (opposites in many ways yin /yang), periods of separation (several separations, like not seeing them for a while, then seeing them, then not, then seeing them again....). Your twin flame will mirror your soul, your sense of humour, your sensitivity. Everything. Your twin flame is the yin to your yang....you're complete opposite (in some ways), but you are still very much like the same person. Think of it as "soul sharing", because you're basically sharing the same soul.

Most important sign: OBSTACLES. There will be one big obstacle or several small obstacles to overcome.

This journey is magical, it's spiritual. You will look into this person's eyes and see you. Also, the attraction will grow with time, it won't fade..... that's another giveaway clue. The attraction will be INTENSE. Really intense. When you're ready to know that this person is your twin flame, that's when you'll be ready to handle the craziness of the TF journey. Obviously you're ready!

Really spot on with what I have experienced with my TF since meeting Her. Thank you for sharing this.
Old 25-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by airydoug

I love your post and your reference to obstacles reminded me of such a beautiful song I love listening to: Obsticals by Syd Matters

https://youtu.be/vrXpFh2IHZY

I adore the lyrics, especially 'We played hide and seek in waterfalls. We were younger, we were younger'

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 25-08-2016, 11:26 PM
Suspended
Guide
Well everyone gives nice pieces of the puzzle.
But maybe this will bring you more clarity on the chronological order of things, and the general patterns.

Stages of Twin Flame Relationship
http://lonerwolf.com/twin-flame-stages/

Currently I'm bouncing back and forth between separation and surrender.
The worst fights and reflections are probably over, as I've done some decent healing now.

I did have that stage 1, just a longing for the perfect partner, waiting and not dating much. I ended up jokingly calling out to the universe, to have our paths cross..... and then soon after I met her.

I was already around stage 5 by the time I learned what a twin flame relationship is, right about the time I joined this forum.
Old 26-08-2016, 03:52 AM
Experiencer

I really like how the stages in above link are explained. Spot on. The stages can happen at any time, too, and maybe not in any particular order. More often than not there will be a runner-chaser dynamic, at least for a while. The roles might swap, the runner might become the chaser and vice versa, or maybe neither of you are running. The runner is an interesting discussion point, if you need more info you'll find lots of posts on this forum about runners.

I think that the runner knows exactly who you are to them and sometimes the intensity becomes so intense that they'll temporarily run away from the connection to defend themselves from feeling the intensity. But in saying that I've seen both twins run for the hills at different times. Ha ha ha this connection is a real learning curve!

The secret is to surrender. Leave your fears behind.
Old 26-08-2016, 03:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
I love your post and your reference to obstacles reminded me of such a beautiful song I love listening to: Obsticals by Syd Matters

https://youtu.be/vrXpFh2IHZY

I adore the lyrics, especially 'We played hide and seek in waterfalls. We were younger, we were younger'

This song struck chords with me, I'm so glad I found it. Cheers Ghost_Rider.
Old 26-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Experiencer

I thought that i knew that i KNEW that i found my twin flame....but we dont talk anymore...we stopped talking a day after we met back up...and as far as Im concerned, theres no WAY you can run from that type of energy...at least in my case...but im a little different. It seems dark forces have too much power.

So I have no idea what the signs are anymore. I feel it exists though.