Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Twin flames

How do you know when you've found your twin flame?
Old 23-08-2016, 11:28 PM
Guide
All hell lets loose lol

The truth is that a Twin Flame union is about spiritual growth and development, where anything else is what we make of it :)

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 24-08-2016, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
All hell lets loose lol

The truth is that a Twin Flame union is about spiritual growth and development, where anything else is what we make of it :)

Thanks for your reply.
Old 24-08-2016, 05:38 AM
Experiencer
You will sort of just know it in your gut - your intuition. Your asking could already be a sign. You will also feel a strong magnetism to them and as though you've known them for years even if you're practically strangers. Things like that.
Old 24-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Guide

You might not know right away, the signs start showing up and then you notice there is something familiar about them, synchronicities in your life and theirs, birthdates, family composition, it could be a lot of things or nothing and you just know.
Old 24-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
All hell lets loose lol

In an inverse way, yes. You live and learn.

There's a great spiritual truth in "everything else is what we make of it." That's how it is.

Old 24-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Experiencer
You will look at this person in awe, looking at God in your own soul, You will feel an extreme attraction to them, a closeness, comfortable like nothing you have ever experienced or even dreamt possible, not to be confused with soul eye recognition of a soulmate or past life connection, you may experience that but this will be on a whole other level & it will be reciprocated, Absolutely HAS to be, they HAVE to feel the same way about you, they may run out of fear or confusion but they will feel the same for you, if they don't then it's unrequited love not an unawakened twin or a TF runner.

Last edited by Flameseeker : 24-08-2016 at 11:32 AM.
Old 24-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
All hell lets loose lol

Ahh yep lol. First you're experiencing a God-like high in love and then you come crashing down into the depths of hell. And this has happened to me twice. Makes me wonder why on earth I'd want to meet another. I am just a glutton for punishment I guess.
Old 24-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
You will look at this person in awe, looking at God in your own soul, You will feel an extreme attraction to them, a closeness, comfortable like nothing you have ever experienced or even dreamt possible, not to be confused with soul eye recognition of a soulmate or past life connection, you may experience that but this will be on a whole other level & it will be reciprocated, Absolutely HAS to be, they HAVE to feel the same way about you, they may run out of fear or confusion but they will feel the same for you, if they don't then it's unrequited love not an unawakened twin or a TF runner.

That's happened to me and guess what....six months down the line....? You got it. The gold plating wore off. It happened also at a concert and I spent much of the evening with the guy... Love dotted me in the eye all right. ....never met him again. But life goes on...

Old 24-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
All hell lets loose lol

If that's the case why are so many a discombobulated mess?