Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Experiencer
Don't pay $$ for energy clearing tools

I'm sure we've all seen the twin flame posts around, charging hundreds of $$$ for energy clearing meditations, promising to reunite you with your TF runner.

Personally I believe the Lessons that need to be Learned for Union to be in the concious mind, ( I have reached union with my twin in a lifetime hundreds of years ago, without energy clearing tools or meditation ) however I understand that some may benefit from these tools, which are readily available for free on the Internet.

There is one women in particular that I have a problem with, who has taken these free meditations from the net & recorded them in her own voice & is now making hundred of thousands of dollars selling them, whom claims to channel spirit & Arch Angel Michael on behalf of Twin Flames, I came across her a few months ago & instantly took a dislike to her.

I have asked her a few questions to which she was not able to provide answers & has since ignored me & I have now also noted that there are tens of people a day complaining on social media that they believe her to be a fraud & or that they are not at all happy with what they have received for there hundreds of dollars investment. All of these comments are deleted within a few hours & the posters banned from the page.

This women in particular I think is a very talented writer, she posts a weekly TF update newsletter which is very entertaining & I'm sure enjoyed by many.

However I just can't budge my dislike of her & my response from spirit has been that it is the truth in all that I am feeling.

Now I realise that there are no doubt many people on this forum that can connect to source & channel spirit no doubt even better than I can, so I would be interested to know what your take on this is if you are familiar with what I'm taking about.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Master
Can't really get angry at her. I mean it's wrong, but what'd you expect? I tried warning people with articles and more on how this concept can be used to extort people for a few years now. Of course I've been attacked and ridiculed for trying to help. So I said screw it. Let people learn their lesson.

You think she's bad? There's another who swindled a guy out 25,000$ over this **.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I think it is all fake, even if people don't realise it. Before I got into channeling I had a friend who told me the same thing. I didn't believe her.

After learning to channel, I can definitely say she was right, and I will never do it again. Instead of helping me it made me worse.

Learn to solve your own problems. People or spirits can't do it for us.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Experiencer
[quote=Volaju]Can't really get angry at her. I mean it's wrong, but what'd you expect? I tried warning people with articles and more on how this concept can be used to extort people for a few years now. Of course I've been attacked and ridiculed for trying to help. So I said screw it. Let people learn their lesson.

Umm, I wouldn't be surprised if she does come on here & attack my post, funnily enough it was something she wrote about a few weeks ago, that Twins should stay away from forums & other people's opinions & only rely on her & her writings !

If people can't see thru that then God help them.
Old 08-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Master
I don´t believe in any who makes money out of this business. I like reading her articles i only donwloaded the free kit but only did once. I tough something is not right in doing this meditations because you know what the souls knows.
I read a blog also another and i think that this women must be with problems with herself she is attacking everyone who contact her and told her their story about their connection with their twin. She thinks she knows everything. I won´t mention the name of her blog here.
But it´s disgusting her ego is underrated no humbleness in her. She is more worried in attacking everyone now. She claims to be a lightworker, claims to know everything about TF´s i agree her posts are good but she wins with the visualizations.
THis makes me really sad and angry with me because i contacted her.
Old 08-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
I'm sure we've all seen the twin flame posts around, charging hundreds of $$$ for energy clearing meditations, promising to reunite you with your TF runner.

Personally I believe the Lessons that need to be Learned for Union to be in the concious mind, ( I have reached union with my twin in a lifetime hundreds of years ago, without energy clearing tools or meditation ) however I understand that some may benefit from these tools, which are readily available for free on the Internet.

There is one women in particular that I have a problem with, who has taken these free meditations from the net & recorded them in her own voice & is now making hundred of thousands of dollars selling them, whom claims to channel spirit & Arch Angel Michael on behalf of Twin Flames, I came across her a few months ago & instantly took a dislike to her.

I have asked her a few questions to which she was not able to provide answers & has since ignored me & I have now also noted that there are tens of people a day complaining on social media that they believe her to be a fraud & or that they are not at all happy with what they have received for there hundreds of dollars investment. All of these comments are deleted within a few hours & the posters banned from the page.

This women in particular I think is a very talented writer, she posts a weekly TF update newsletter which is very entertaining & I'm sure enjoyed by many.

However I just can't budge my dislike of her & my response from spirit has been that it is the truth in all that I am feeling.

Now I realise that there are no doubt many people on this forum that can connect to source & channel spirit no doubt even better than I can, so I would be interested to know what your take on this is if you are familiar with what I'm taking about.

My take on this is that the best protection is no need for protection. Put your awareness elsewhere, and you will not encounter this. Start from adjusting your inner self, so that you will only align with loving people, and if you do come in contact with harmful people, that they will not harm you.

I had bought healing sessions online. My first one was $20/session, and each session was 20 minutes, and after four sessions, the fifth one was free. The healer did a recording for me, so that I could use it over and over again. She also said that she had intended the reiki energy to be available to me, whenever I wanted, not just during the session, so I called for the energy repeatedly, over I don't know how many times. I also felt a distinct difference before and after the session, not so much on a physical level though.

I went to that healer, only out of curiosity, as I am very inquisitive and likes to explore. If it was more expensive than $20, I definitely would not bother to try, because I have always believed that the best things in life are free. If we start to spend more and more money on something, it's a good time to ask, what are we doing?
Old 08-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Suspended
Master
the newsletters are cool, i like them. but personally i wont even think about using some cleaning tools or whatever things, but i do like to read the posts she wrotes
Old 08-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Suspended
Master
but can someone enlighten me how they get the messages from the main angels or whoever. do they write at the same time they get the message? or how its channeled..
Old 08-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Suspended
Master
[quote=Flameseeker]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volaju
Can't really get angry at her. I mean it's wrong, but what'd you expect? I tried warning people with articles and more on how this concept can be used to extort people for a few years now. Of course I've been attacked and ridiculed for trying to help. So I said screw it. Let people learn their lesson.

Umm, I wouldn't be surprised if she does come on here & attack my post, funnily enough it was something she wrote about a few weeks ago, that Twins should stay away from forums & other people's opinions & only rely on her & her writings !

If people can't see thru that then God help them.

havent seen that, she has always said that dont take this as the truth, only if its suits you, she is just there to show us what she gets channeled or smt

or maybe we talk about someone else? can u message me who the writer is thank you
Old 09-07-2016, 09:08 PM
Master
I saw somebody offering to cast Twin Flame spells for $999. Talk about ridiculous.

If you feel weird about somebody's energy and their services, then it's your intuition kicking in.