Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Master

Taurusnsane li,e your name by the way :) can't send you a pm until you cleanse your inbox it's full
Old 03-05-2016, 02:59 AM
Master
A temporary separation would work to sort the things out, as some people says the heart grow fonder when the lovers are separated. But i have heard you cannot separate due to illness/money issues, usually a TF when they stay physically together when it's too early, these energies are too much until they don't balance or learn some lessons.
Old 03-05-2016, 06:05 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Taurusnsane li,e your name by the way :) can't send you a pm until you cleanse your inbox it's full

Yeah cleaned it. Too much letters
Old 03-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
How can you get over that tf say they don't over you, want you, are through with you because you have problems and they're hurt, and then, when you talk, you sort it out and amends are made, then, they change the tune to they love you, wanna hold you, act like nothing ever happened!!! But they threw you to the bin! And what they said! And then, they are like it's as it was and they do things, and talk to you like they've never have a long time.
How do you get over that????? Would tf do that? Aren't they supposed to love you ANYWAY?
How can you get over they threw you to the bin when it didn't suit them and the problems could've should've been dealt with long tine before. Easily. How can you get over they quickly change to nothing happened all is like usual?????

Because a "twin flame" is a soul relationship, but what you're talking about is also a human relationship, between human minds and hearts, which don't always listen to the soul. Some people can't even HEAR their soul, so any guidance given by the soul is just not getting through to their mind. That's what free will means - the ability to forget you even have a soul and only listen to the compulsions of the mind. Amongst other things.

So even a twin flame can do stupid things when you're in the flesh. Having a soul connection to someone doesn't always mean they'll be nice to you.

It's also well known that twin flames in incarnation together tend to rub each other up the wrong way. It's also made worse when one person isn't very good at letting go of grudges or conflict, and if the bad feelings persist even after amends have been made...maybe amends weren't fully made??
Old 03-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Master

You're right, Holly.. I didn't think that way..

Things could've easily been stopped years ago. According to him he gold grudges that long and, didn't say a word. It's all money related and having too little and what's done with it. Plus all his bad past coming up to be healed, and me being the mirror:). We've come to an agreement now, and now it's ok, even though he's gotta release, and he has. But it took Source/higher self to come through, and actually speak to him, so he could hear it! What to do! And the truth.

Oh, now he loves me and all that. But he rejected me before. Can't get over the switch like with a button. How can he change that fast? I mean, where's the love in that?

He's been in it just as well as me. He was told that as well.

And on top we got huge stresses in our life atm.

I just don't know how to get over what he's said!
Old 05-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Because a "twin flame" is a soul relationship, but what you're talking about is also a human relationship, between human minds and hearts, which don't always listen to the soul. Some people can't even HEAR their soul, so any guidance given by the soul is just not getting through to their mind. That's what free will means - the ability to forget you even have a soul and only listen to the compulsions of the mind. Amongst other things.

So even a twin flame can do stupid things when you're in the flesh. Having a soul connection to someone doesn't always mean they'll be nice to you.

It's also well known that twin flames in incarnation together tend to rub each other up the wrong way. It's also made worse when one person isn't very good at letting go of grudges or conflict, and if the bad feelings persist even after amends have been made...maybe amends weren't fully made??

Holly...SPOT ON. Don't think I've ever read a more concise summary of why some are so pointedly fearful, unkind, and/or even cruel or abusive to certain those soul fam who cross their paths.

This is exactly WHY we must embrace authentic love for yourself equally to the other...and to all others, for that matter. It applies to everyone, everywhere.

If someone cannot engage with you whilst seeking your good equally to their own, then you need to disengage. Full stop. Send love and blessings, and leave.

Likewise, if you cannot seek their highest good equally to your own, IMO either rise to it or disengage -- do the right thing...do not inflict apathy, cruelty, or exploitation on others who love you, or mislead them into thinking you seek their highest good when you do not.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Knower

This sounds very toxic. And likely an unhealthy, emotionally abusive relationship you should get out of.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Smile Self Respect

Quote:
How can you get over that tf say they don't over you, want you, are through with you because you have problems and they're hurt, and then, when you talk, you sort it out and amends are made, then, they change the tune to they love you, wanna hold you, act like nothing ever happened!!!
When you have or acquire good, solid, high, healthy self respect, worth and esteem, you will not tolerate such bad behavior from anyone, least of all a so-called TF and your healthy, high self worth will show you how to deal with such a foolish, childish and HURTFUL person in a healthy, reasonable way. This looks like Codependency to me which is always about damaged, unhealthy feelings, beliefs and behavior in BOTH of the partners.

Quote:
But they threw you to the bin!
Which you ALLOWED to happen!

Quote:
And what they said! And then, they are like it's as it was and they do things, and talk to you like they've never have a long time.
How do you get over that?????
You start by improving and raising your own damaged or low: self worth, respect and esteem so that you have a defense against being used and abused by others.

Quote:
Would tf do that? Aren't they supposed to love you ANYWAY?
Yes, a mentally/emotionally unhealthy TF will do that and even worse!

Quote:
How can you get over they threw you to the bin when it didn't suit them and the problems could've should've been dealt with long tine before. Easily. How can you get over they quickly change to nothing happened all is like usual?????
Google: self respect and get started fixing yours today.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:21 AM
Master

I didn't know actually (or don't remember) that tf could send you that way. Even though I know he's having problems I didn't know the love the so called unconditional love would and be switched after mood. No.
Now were busy moving and I'm also busy applying work fixing that so forth. When things are settled I'm seeking a councelor. There are many things I need to clear about this. Generally there's no "wrong" with my mind. Neither have I seen any less self esteem or respect, than other ppl. But I guess it can always be improved. And that there's always weak spots. Remember, I've been abused myself. Although I'm not in the same sit as him. I rarely think of it even. He suffers from it, I don't feel it. But it could be he picks to the wounds. Who knows. I don't think this is about the problems, really but more, about him . He's said before he doesn't know how to love, what love is, don't know himself, all due to abuse. He's said what he's brought forth, is his soul. What he could manage. I don't know how to grab it really when I love him. I guess that's the springing point and if we can get through or not.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly

This is fantastic, most TFs sites are too much fluffy and sugary saying they would never hurt you or you hurt them and unfortunately free will isn't always right, a runner choose the free will mind instead of listening to their soul, for this they contradict themselves so many times. I don't mean they should bash and abuse you, but they won't be like they are handling a kitten if they run away or deny the connection .
I tend to hold grudges for a long time , it seems i'm improving on this at least.