Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-07-2016, 03:05 AM
Experiencer
I have no problem with people charging for their services, we all need to eat.

But I don't believe this women can channel spirit. & her prices are ridiculous for things that are freely available on the net.

If I were providing an honest accurate expensive service I would be willing to answers people's concerns, but she does not she hides all negative feedback & ruthlessly promotes her money making.

& im now told abuses people when they contact her & mocks them in her writings.

For the $$ she is charging she should be providing personal readings & answers which she claims to do however I have never seen proof or her offering this service & she never will because her writings are fictional.
Old 23-08-2016, 06:57 AM
Experiencer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iDSlsgVnKcM
Old 23-08-2016, 07:35 AM
Suspended
Guide
You don't need someone else to do your work, have faith in your own ability to overcome your challenges.

I honestly feel pretty well prepared for whatever is coming with free help and resources, basically just this forum, google, and youtube.

Sometimes, not knowing, or not being sure just makes it more exciting too. Don't you think?
Old 23-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Guide

I have paid for some clearing meditation type things online and they were useful. That reader charges 11.11 for those plus does free readings and sends a card reading every other day. I dont mind paying a little bit for the audios as that is someone's work. I would be disturbed to know that they are copying it from someone else. There should be plagiarism laws to cover this and is there any sites to debunk fakes? Or is this the go to place?
Old 24-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Master
I really don't know much about "energy clearing", but I've had some amazing Reiki treatments that have definitely made my life better. You really have to be careful who you choose to have in your energy. I had a bad experience with a healer who became a friend as well (don't become friends with your healer) and she was quite manipulative. I cut her out of my life. However, my healer/spiritual teacher is one of the most incredible souls you can work with, and I feel blessed just to have a healing session with her. Your gut will tell you everything you need to know about somebody. Choose your healers carefully.
Old 24-08-2016, 08:59 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
I'm sure we've all seen the twin flame posts around, charging hundreds of $$$ for energy clearing meditations, promising to reunite you with your TF runner.

Personally I believe the Lessons that need to be Learned for Union to be in the concious mind, ( I have reached union with my twin in a lifetime hundreds of years ago, without energy clearing tools or meditation ) however I understand that some may benefit from these tools, which are readily available for free on the Internet.

There is one women in particular that I have a problem with, who has taken these free meditations from the net & recorded them in her own voice & is now making hundred of thousands of dollars selling them, whom claims to channel spirit & Arch Angel Michael on behalf of Twin Flames, I came across her a few months ago & instantly took a dislike to her.

I have asked her a few questions to which she was not able to provide answers & has since ignored me & I have now also noted that there are tens of people a day complaining on social media that they believe her to be a fraud & or that they are not at all happy with what they have received for there hundreds of dollars investment. All of these comments are deleted within a few hours & the posters banned from the page.

This women in particular I think is a very talented writer, she posts a weekly TF update newsletter which is very entertaining & I'm sure enjoyed by many.

However I just can't budge my dislike of her & my response from spirit has been that it is the truth in all that I am feeling.

Now I realise that there are no doubt many people on this forum that can connect to source & channel spirit no doubt even better than I can, so I would be interested to know what your take on this is if you are familiar with what I'm taking about.

I'm afraid it's always the way with the vulnerable, neurotic and lonely - there's profit to be made. But take heart, the world is full of people making a profit from disaster and fashionable newage stuff....

I could do it if I were of a mind - but as I respond on another part of the forum I'd find it morally disgusting to do such a thing!

I ask myself, if people really cannot organise their relationships and emotions do they deserve a relationship at all.

Old 24-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'm afraid it's always the way with the vulnerable, neurotic and lonely - there's profit to be made. But take heart, the world is full of people making a profit from disaster and fashionable newage stuff....

I ask myself, if people really cannot organise their relationships and emotions do they deserve a relationship at all.

Maybe some sort of personal (mainstream) counselling would be money better spent for folks? Tools to help break through old destructive patterns and create new life fulfilling patterns.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker

I have asked her a few questions to which she was not able to provide answers & has since ignored me & I have now also noted that there are tens of people a day complaining on social media that they believe her to be a fraud & or that they are not at all happy with what they have received for there hundreds of dollars investment. All of these comments are deleted within a few hours & the posters banned from the page.

This women in particular I think is a very talented writer, she posts a weekly TF update newsletter which is very entertaining & I'm sure enjoyed by many.

It happens whatever. There was a Vodou Mambo (so she claimed) doing this stuff, giving out kanzos (a sort of Vodou initiation a bit like confirmation) without herself having any Vodou provenance. People were returning to America and England thinking they were Vodouists but all they'd done was part with $1500 for the trip and ceremony. Apparently she'd pretend to have "possessions" but other Vodouists exposed her for the fraud she was.

There's a lot of snake oil out there.