Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2006, 02:46 PM
mikron

Greetings all this is mikron and I really like when it rains , becuase I remember my dreams ever more and I can carry the dream energy with me all day its really cool! check it out for your self , have you ever wonder why in the summer when it rains you get to you daily destination like work a little faster!

mikron
Old 26-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Dariel

namaste
mikron good insight and yes it's true actually what you say. Have never thought about that. one other is the thunder storm, next time stop and listen to it, it is huge energies in it.

dariel
Old 26-09-2006, 08:54 PM
dreamer

I love it when my son wakes up in the morning shouting daddy, daddy juice, juice.
I love it when my wife cuddles up in bed when it's cold.
I love walking around and watching the world go by.
I love thinking about better ways of thinking (for myself)
I really enjoy this forum - thanks devolution, it's really great.
I love the feeling of freedom, the peace of freedom, the lightness of freedom from worry, doubt, debt etc.
I love life - whatever that may be, it's great innit.
I even am starting to really enjoy the diversity, the opinions that i don't agree with, the people who chase there tails, the mess i get myself into sometimes, the fights and spats -- comedy.

The one thing I don't like is seeing someone else frightened, or doubting themself because they have never been shown how great they really are.
I don't like being too opinionated, but I know I am - sorry, just get carried away sometimes.

Last edited by dreamer : 26-09-2006 at 08:56 PM.
Old 27-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Master
devolution
what a beautiful post, such love and heartfelt joy, isn`t it great to be able to express that in this world. Fantastic and glorious, my heart swells for you both
Old 27-09-2006, 02:57 PM
bluespirit

I like that too,Dreamer,it confirms what i feel too.
Old 27-09-2006, 05:55 PM
dreamer

Great thread mother goose, a chance for everybody to write down nice things, and nice things only, nice touch. Devolution maybe we could have a positive only section on the forum where nothing negative is allowed to be written, no arguing etc it would be a challenge ha,ha,ha. but a good one...
Old 28-09-2006, 05:28 AM
rose

mother goose is good at finding the love and creativity in people :)

dreamer...i like it! how about a love forum? not the romantic kind obviously...but the universal kind. on another board once we started a thread where we write what we appreciate about each other...

it was added to over the space of many months but if uplifted so many people when they were down or lacking in confidence. :)
Old 28-09-2006, 05:29 AM
rose

mikron...you reminded me of a song i used to love in the eighties by a welsh band called the alarm. the song was called rain in the summertime. anyone remember it?
Old 28-09-2006, 10:08 AM
dreamer

Hi Rose,

I was thinking of starting that very thread just last night.....which makes me wonder again and again and again......do we share the same mind, our brains being the computer and the mind being the world wide web nas it were, one mind many computers all accessing different parts of the web??

Sorry rambling again, lets do it, i'll start it now.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:40 AM
BLAIR2BE

reggae music, sunsets, barbeques with friends at sunset listening to reggae music...
Closed Thread