Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
We should go over reincarnation in all kinds of religions as well.
I believe in reincarnation from what I've read and watched on history channel.
Why would children have detailed memories of ancient medival castles? How would a child or a teenager have descriptions of people who weren't in available resources? There's books of people taking their children to psychiatrists because of the stories their children would tell them.

The goal here is to find out if you reincarnated before and how to trigger past life memories.
Rumar, I would agree that we could explore the belief in reincarnation in all different cultures. As to exploring our own memories of past lives, that would be an individual decision. Not everyone is ready to deal with those memories, the memory of the physical hardships, relations lost, broken hearts and seeing past loved ones put to death. Sometimes it is for the best that we don't remember. I have had many past live memories and most of them still cause pain and I don't share those memories with very many people.