Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 04:27 AM
nikei

I LOVE this topic! I wonder who all of us were to each other since we get to regroup with everyone another time around!I enjoyed reading all of the past posts! My list is as follows:

That I know of I have always been female. My favorite one is an Apalachee woman, whose name means Mother of Warriors. I had 8 sons, one of whom died shortly after being born.

I have been Balinese, of royalty, which may explain my favorite color being white and feeling my best when I wear it. I can remember the tropical lush vegetation and stunning flowers!

I have been a peasant North African girl, and the only thing I saw in this regression was my death, trampled by a camel who was startled by some jerk one night.

I hope there are more than a few of you who would really like to delve deeper into this. I have the feeling that if we share some more details, a few of us may have been acquainted before!

Old 11-01-2007, 10:30 AM
AngelLady

I feel that I was a young lady, not sure of the year, but I was in a big patch of woodland, dressed in a white dress. I was with a man, possibly my BF as I had romantic feelings for him. We were holding hands and going round and round in circles. My parents had a home in the woodland, they called me and I ran to them. I remember feeling very happy living so close to nature and feeling loved by my parents.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:04 PM
~Jay~

Sounds wonderful, AngelLady

nikei, you mention you have always been a woman in the lives you remember - and it's nearly always the same for me! Although I thought we were meant to experience both, equally....and that's confused me a little with my own experiences. I have wondered if we are just remembering the lives which are most important to who we are today and therefore, as a woman in this incarnation, that's why I'm remembering more of my female lives?

What do you think?

I'd also like to think that many of us on here have known eachother before, too! Would be really interested to find out, if possible.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
I have wondered if we are just remembering the lives which are most important to who we are today and therefore, as a woman in this incarnation, that's why I'm remembering more of my female lives?

I only have one memory of being male...and it's just the tiniest little snippet of a memory. But I tend to agree with your thoughts on this subject. I think we usually get to remember those things which are most relevant and will be most helpful to us in this life. I know from what I do remember, that it has helped a lot with sorting through the things that have happened to me this time around and helped me see which direction I should head from here. I've found it to be a real blessing.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 12-01-2007, 10:32 AM
rose

i was told once i was a very flamboyant, effeminate man in a french court and got my head chopped off. so far that is as close to a male as i know. but i am sure i have experienced much as a man also. as foreign as they can be to me at times, they sometimes make a lot of sense. maybe because i have always fancied them in many life times? although i have to say...i never been attracted to blokes/chauvanists/extreme or alpha males.

in this life time i love being female. and remeeting many from other lives i had lost touch with
Old 12-01-2007, 02:01 PM
dreamer

I was colonel sanders, but don't ask me for my secret recipe!!
Old 12-01-2007, 06:38 PM
rose

hey i think i was the first chicken you chased after with the axe your parents gave you!
Old 12-01-2007, 06:53 PM
cweiters

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dreamer and Rose thank you so much, yall are killing me

Hee Hee Hee

Love
cw
Old 13-01-2007, 08:43 AM
rose

have i told you lately how much i adore you cweiters? well i do
Old 15-01-2007, 03:08 AM
Luke Wolf

Quote:
I have wondered if we are just remembering the lives which are most important to who we are today and therefore, as a woman in this incarnation, that's why I'm remembering more of my female lives?
It generally is the ones that are most relavent to your current life, but gender has little to do with it. As spirits, we are genderless, but have preferences over which one. I know that either my next life, or the one after that, I will have to live as female to reach the next level of spiritual evolvement. Too my knowledge, it will be my first time living as a female, which could be why it is so important for my spiritual enlightenment.
Closed Thread