Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 19-12-2016, 11:33 PM
Knower
Yes! I too would FAR rather take the brunt of an unpleasant truth than be fed a well meaning lie! Sadly, after twenty plus years together, my ex-husband did not grasp this about me. Extremely demeaning and difficult, co-parenting with a proven liar.
Old 22-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Knower

I'm a Scorp Rising with a Pluto and Mercury in Scorpio in 12th house. I think intensity is fair to say. I feel my own intensity at times. Intimidation, I can definitely see. I've often felt my look is one of intimidating when I'm not smiling. I remember when I was doing a practice therapy session with my group members in class one day, and the person I was counseling at the end said she noticed how my eyes were glued to her while I was listening. I was wondering if I was making her uncomfortable, which she said she wasn't. But it was something that I had to note. I also think I could give the impression of being unfriendly, although I'm not that at all when I speak to anyone.

Someone pointed out being very observant. That is definitely how I operate. I'm not a heavy talker. One person that I was working on a project noticed something that I'm not even sure the closest people to me have and that's the fact that I didn't speak unless it was something profound or useful to the conversation. I'm very quiet. So with me being quiet, there's the opportunity for me to observe a lot.

I like peace and tranquility. I love alone time. It's mandatory as I get zapped of energy listening after awhile. Loyalty is huge. I don't open up if I don't sense people are engaged or care to hear what I have to say. I like to think a lot in my quiet time. Very much curious about understanding life and it's purpose. Always speculating about it. Always thinking about the life after too. I also don't always say what I feel verbally so I write about it. I attribute that to my 12th house Merc in Scorpio.

I haven't been one to show emotions. I tend to keep them under control, as someone else referenced in this thread. If I let it out. it's in solitude. And I have felt that I've been able to handle situations that may otherwise have been too much for most others. Don't like to panic in adversity at all.

This would be associated with my Pluto in Scorpio in 12th house, but I had a classmate who said I give up my control too much. I also had a best friend said if I wanted to, I could manipulate people. Revenge is something I see associated with Scorps, with I used to be when I felt I was crossed. But thankfully, I've been able to shed that mindset.

Do I think we get a bad rep? I mean, I could see it for the all the reasons listed. I've been told that I'm complex, challenging to figure out. That can be really frustrating for many.

Last edited by LC2488 : 22-12-2016 at 10:48 PM.
Old 23-12-2016, 02:23 AM
Master
I was confused when someone was talking about Scorpio being a liar.

As a rule, no. There are exceptions, but Scorpios are very honest. We are very secretive as well, so we might tell a lie of omission, to protect our secrets. Fabrication is not a Scorpio trait as a rule. We expect that kind of honesty from others because a lie is fake. There is no value in that.

I used to be very secretive. My secrets were very stupid and unnecessary. I felt that I needed them. It was personal privacy that I had to protect. That is a Scorpio thing.
Old 23-12-2016, 06:32 AM
Ascender
I know someone who is Scorpio, one of the most difficult person to talk to. He keeps cutting me off mid conversation. Loves the sound of his own voice. When he's friendly he can be very nice, but if you go out of his books and make one mistake, his world falls apart and takes it out on those around him. The scorpio friend is best left alone.
Old 23-12-2016, 07:43 AM
Guide

Scorpio Sun is only the beginning, there is so much more to a birth chart than that. Look to people's rising sign to see what that person is like on the surface. People wouldnt guess I was a Scorpio Sun, my Capricorn rising is strong, people always say Im very together and easy going but underneath the waters run deep and only those closest to me see that depth.
Old 24-12-2016, 12:27 AM
Knower
Howla, most Scorpios I know are adept listeners - quiet, thoughtful and attentive to whomever is speaking to them, especially one on one. Your friend might just be lacking in maturity - people of any sign can be like that.

Thank you to all who responded to my post. We all seem to share a desire for truth.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Pathfinder
I'm a female scorpio and have found that we can have an intense presence and sometimes it is hard to overcome that and probably one of the biggest challenges we deal with. I'm passionate and slightly possessive in relationships because I feel very intense about love, trust and giving that part of myself to a person. Im in a relationship with an Aquarius :) I think we balance each other out in some ways.

I have also had a previous relationship with a scorpio (male) and although we had a lot of things in common he was probably the most stereotypical scorpio I've met. He was a compulsive liar, flirt, manipulative and had substance problems, not to say all the men are like that and I have scorpio male friends who have been lifelong buddies, but I honestly don't think I could be with a scorpio again. Lol.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:05 AM
Knower

Scorpios are very interesting, I wish I knew more of them.
Old 02-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Suspended
Knower

Scorpio is the 8th Sign of the Zodiac, the Scorpio loves a good fight, and can give ‘intensity’ a run for its money.
Scorpio born are passionate and assertive people. People born under the Scorpio sign are very dedicated and loyal, when it comes to working
Old 02-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Master
Somebody said me that scorpio is a triple sign and this sign has 3 phases, first it's destruction, then self destruction and then it's something creative and positive. That's why i think scorpio can bring some strong challenges in a chart.