Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Deactivated Account

^ Haha. That would probably be a good idea. It is very addicting, even looking and researching for decks. Amazon plays me very well too. Playing the increase/decreasing game. I am sure they have a marketing cookie installed, I leave things in my cart all the time, they know my shopping habits...

So a deck I am interested in and staring hard at is The Mararete Petersen Tarot. The art looks stunning but i am reading a lot of negative reviews on the quality of the cards, card board type material they say. Looks amazing to pass up but hey, I am just looking! Just looking!

Old 09-08-2017, 06:35 AM
55Degrees

@Clover
Yep, cardstock is flimsy, very flimsy, it bends and creases far too easily. The booklet is just paper, like the Lo Scarabeo booklets and even the box is poor quality/not sturdy. If you don't like Lo Scarabeo boxes, trust me, this one is worse, using a tarot bag instead isn't really an option as the cards would damage too easily.
Yes it's beautiful but not built to withstand regular use.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Master
Haha! Well, I managed to get up to page three and have only bought a reference deck, which I was looking to buy a few months back. I really must need it as I don't use my first tarot deck at all. lol
Old 17-08-2017, 12:34 AM
Deactivated Account

That's a shame, PM,on the Margaret, they are lovey art although a little too pricey for me at the moment for me to invest, espeically knowing the condition.

Oh boy, I am just really eyeing deck right now called the Oracle Of Echoes. They are independant, which is a bummer because it's easier for me to buy on amazon. I still enjoy seeing them pop up in my feed. They are beautiful, it looks like a mixture of water colors and metalic paints..

Old 19-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account

A new release caught my eye..

Sacred Vision Oracle by Lynn V. Andrews . These are speaking to me immensely. No surprise I have Native Americana in the bloodline, one thing is certain, I really do want this deck. Released in a few days

Barbieri Zodiac Oracle is going for a little over 8.00 on Amazon, not sure why so low. A bit too 3-D for my taste, but price makes it very tempting, I may throw this in as a side item. Keeping an eye on it.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Master
I really want the first edition of Dragonfae. I don't think it's even possible to get ahold of it anymore. Don't know why, but I'm so attached to those cards. And that from only reading the cards online on different blogs and sites...

I'm gonna manifest one for christmas

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-11-2017, 05:18 AM
Deactivated Account

The Gummy Bear Tarot is really calling my name....

May have to put these on my X-mass wish list

Old 25-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Master
iv a few
i luv doren vertu 1s i do
but i no thers mor 2 get is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔