Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
How much magnesium chloride should a human be able to take daily with no complications? What kind of magnesium chloride?
I don't think it much matters which kind.. normally, I'd say "get some that's collected in your local area", but that's not likely to be possible.

And it's pretty hard to 'overdose' on magnesium chloride. The body only absorbs as much as it needs. It's most effectively absorbed via the skin, which is why most products are for use with making soap, or sold as an oil to be applied to the skin. Although you can get flakes that can be added to water/food, or as a liquid to be ingested.

Whichever style you go with will have a dosage recommendation. More often than not, this is a 'any more than this will be a waste' guideline.
Old 28-03-2017, 06:20 PM
Knower

how did you activate kundalini? did you get loads of kriyas? how and when did it happen?:) im eager to know:p
Old 19-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
Hi! Im working on opening my third eye, do u guys have some powerful exercises? had some experiences feeling like im almost There! Also,im a little scared to lose control, could this make me reject my parents etc? In that case i want to wait a little! or is this my concious choice ?
-Thanks! August

I've learned that retrospective-thought, thinking back as far into the past as possible--works to open the third eye. As well, prospective thought helps to fine tune and specialize your third eye--by imagining future sequences.
Old 19-05-2017, 08:01 AM
Master
Trataka - gazing at a candle flame or gazing at your own eyes in a mirror...gazing at certain optical illusions that change with visual perception.

Mindful observation - being aware that you are an 'observer' without any attachment to action or thought.

Anuloma Viloma(Nadi Shodhana) and jala or sutra neti -to stimulate the chakra at the top of the nose and balance the energy flow.

These are the ways I learned how to open the Ajna Chakra.

You can google any of these processes, or ask me for further details. I will be only to happy to oblige.

Quote:
how did you activate kundalini? did you get loads of kriyas?
It is the other way around. You use 'loads of kriyas' to activate kundalini, or simply surrender your lower self/ego totally to that of a higher force or power. Relinquish whatever control you think you have over your mind and body.