Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Amethyst

Hi Debbie

I love your photos, thanks for sharing them.

Re. through the windscreen, I see multiple faces there. The larger face seems female.

You’ve captured some beautiful orbs at Luxor Temple. If you zoom in on the brightest orbs (photo 6 of 6), you’ll see faces superimposed on top of one another.

Was it foggy outside when you took the windscreen photo?

One excellent way to capture spirits of the air on camera is THROUGH smoke.

Many noticed the faces visible THROUGH the twin towers smoke as they were looking closely at it (though the faces were claimed to be things like the face of Satan – don’t go along with that one!)

I was taking nature spirit photos in the dark one night and my partner lit up a cigarette beside me.

Instead of thinking it’s ‘just smoke’ I examined the photo closely and had some pleasant surprises:

I cropped out a few of the beings but there are more:

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 03-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Master
Wow Amethyst you're amazing.
Spiritlite.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Amethyst

LOL & I am blushing!

I must take my partner out with me again at night and ask him to smoke three cigarettes at once!
Old 03-01-2011, 03:13 AM
Master
hahah Amethyst you crack me up, are you serious?
xoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
hahah Amethyst you crack me up, are you serious?
xoxo
Spiritlite.

I'm not sure . . . LOL!

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 03-01-2011, 09:27 PM
Master
LOL Amethyst, again you crack me up :)
Spiritlite.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Fenetre

Those are very cool! If it's not a reflection (which I doubt, because I highly doubt you look like a ghoul lol) then I have no idea what it can be otherwise.
You can see what I think to be trees in the background, but the face is definitely closer to the window than the trees. Then again it could be a random puff of smoke or a break in the trees in the distance, but gahh I don't know too hard to tell. Awesome pictures tho!