Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 08-05-2015, 02:33 AM
Master
Think I'll try a short channeling session. tomorrow if i feel well or better then today I'll start on doing the channeling audio courses a 2nd time. Not sure if I'll get soul, future possible self, not that it fully matters.

So, am i here for just 1 mission or multiple incarnations? <the original plan was 1 incarnation only, then you'd go separate from original soul. he'd do some more missions on earth and you'd do whatever. I think now we'd both like to stick to that, with both of us going once this incarnation is over since there is really many many options we can do once this incarnation is over. We can help from the other side, to to speak, do stuff away from earth and other things.>

The project will take time I'm sure. <The earth project, indeed. There is no real time table since the future is fluid, as well as the fact they original councils had not incarnated on earth when they formulated their plans, so did not know the conditions of earth first hand, which messed up the projected time tables and required retooling. But looking at how human culture is I'd say it may well take a thousand years or more. For some who may life a thousand years, some less some more, it's not to long of a time. Many races do live far longer then humans live. The higher dimensions may indeed be much longer lived then the lower dimensions as one goes up. There is also the option of living in the true soul home, where we've been. Those balls of light as you use to see in the place you use to go to. We could live there and visit other places, dimensions & times. Some do that. Some do the opposite. Living in various dimensions and visit the true soul home at times. Some do a bit of both.>

& no dimension is lower then another really, it's a question of focus? <yes, you have good access to some soul knowledge. Indeed. it is like the channels of a tv or radio station. They are all there together, just a question of focus on which one you want to focus on. Though being multi dimensional we can focus on several at once, or a bunch at once, through extensions, aspects and other means. Some do this, and as you remembered, some prefer to focus their attention on 1 at a time, so to speak, and pop around a lot. most do a mix of these 2, based on their whims or feelings and moods at the moment.>

I don't feel much from this light body course. <part of that is due to your being sick, and it is also a sort of in-between course also focused on balance & harmony between the emotional and mental bodies. Give it time, and when you do the meditations a 2nd or 3rd time after you've finished this course you should get better results then, and especially once you have finished the 6 part course.>

I feel pretty alone here at times. <that is due in part to our being more unique here then some other places. We came here to help for 1 mission, so are not an earth soul. Also considering our level of ... hard to put into English, but since we've chosen to remember our soul parent's memories and accumulated wisdom that has changed things as well as our being new/old souls. You've started to tap into some of the soul knowledge and some memories here and there. Continue as you are doing and you'll be able to reach more of our true being. The fullness of it will surprise you once you are here. It'll be great.>

Thanks, i guess I shouldn't push it. <it's ok, you could go on for a few more minutes, but stopping now will ensure you don't push it.>

That went well I think. I think it was my soul aspect since it felt exactly like me. No real difference. Only a very slight thing I could feel sorta. hard to describe. But I'm sure it was soul. I do feel the slightest bit tired, but nothing major.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:24 PM
Master
Decided to try a short channel session since I have been feeling better the past few days. I decided to see if I can reach what appears to be my current guide, a possible future self projection.

So what is home like? <Depends on which one you mean. The Primary home is one of a non physical nature, some would say. And as you have been remembering and accessing your soul knowledge, you do wish to have more then 1 and I do have more then 1. The primary one as we call it, we being you and me is of a non physical nature in a place some would call the true home of a soul or the soul realms as I remember I use to call the place. It is of a limitlessness nature and really everywhere is of the soul realms, it's just a question of the focus the majority in the area prefer and in some places the place can react to each person individually. Some places this is less apparent then other places. But as to the primary home here most choose what you could call the default appearance, which is like a ball of light or a small sun. it is a place you've been to and will love to return to once you do. Some of the pod do travel to this place and back to where the pod usually hangs out/lives. The place they often go to is of a more physical nature but a place far less dense then the earth is at it's present level of development existence. You've been to some spots there. One can choose one's appearance and manifest what you want instantly. One can manifest there since it is one of the many places where the reason it was created, set up as well as the current inhabitants do not mind and allow one to pop in and out as one wishes. Some, many, come here for special healing treatments. The crystals of this place do help to amplify certain types of healing that some have refereed to as a sonic type of healing. the description is at once true, but an oversimplification of what is actually happening when a treatment is given. there are other beings who live nearby the area, and not to far off. And others who do enjoy coming to visit.

There is also other places I visit and stay for varying lengths of time. some places unicorns and other beings recognized on earth do live. Other places have beings some on earth have not dreampt of or have only heard of through various means.
>

---------

So what is it like when you get channeled? <basically I do relax, and send a part of myself out to lower my, what you would call making myself a bit more dense, lower vibrations, and aligning my energy so I am more in harmony and comparable with the one I have practiced before they incarnated and have a previous agreement to channel. With myself, past or present, it is far easier. since the energy is already in perfect alignment. Though since I'm not our twin there is no intensity or other effects if she were channeled. As great as those effects and experiences may be. Telepathically channeling is far easier on both parties, the more the channeled being is brought into the body, the more difficult it could be one could say, on both and the more preparation needed. it is at the same time complicated and easy. one of this things that describing it makes it sound very complicated, but once you do it it feels easier then complicated, especially once you get the hang of it.>

I had to pause a few times during this to let my forearms rest from all the typing. I think it went well for a short channeling session.
Old 14-05-2015, 05:32 AM
Master
I decided to try a short channel with both soul & my future possible self. I did ask my twin flame a question at one point that she popped in to answer.

Why the strong desire and pull towards home and to be with my twin flame? <That is quite normal considering where you are at present. and also taking into account your normal personality. I remember it was quite repressive, with my abilities blocked, how dense everything is there. and as you uncover more of your true nature and true self, becoming your true self. Plus it is not a place we are native to nor that we would be at a lot. We don't like incarnating in such places really. We preferred, well most of our soul parents, in lighter dense places. i do feel like we're among the souls who dislike incarnating. Indeed as I recall after this incarnation I didn't incarnate anymore at all. Incarnating is not a thing I like to do. You both have started to realize it and it'll cement more in the near future. You'll find there are many options for those who do not wish to incarnate. some of them you'll enjoy indeed.> as an addidum that I got later on: <it's also a sign that you are not a native earth soul.>

-------------------------

I just hope I'm not here to long. <find some fun things to do and that time will pass soon enough. The light body courses are good to take. I'd focus on those and other things and on the courses at a certain max price since you dont' really need to take the more expensive ones. They will give you benefits yes, but not worth the price. Yes I concur. after all you can continue for free once you're here. but you'll have full access to your soul memories, knowledge, and so forth so may not need to take many, so to speak. Besides there are fun alternatives, an infinity of them. We can spend an infinity of time exploring doing and trying them, then 3 of us. when we're not 2 or 1 that is. >

--------------------

So will I choose to become a channeled being? <you may, I did. When you're here I'll upload my knowledge on how to be channeled to you if you wish. One of those things we like doing that some of the more linear souls don't like about us. but we don't all agree on how to do things. that is why there are so many options and we are individuals.>

------------------------

any tips from both of you? <be true to yourself, be your true self. continue as you are doing now. don't doubt, trust.>

I guess twin would agree with that? <yes I certainly do dear.>

So I am higher then I think I am? <we certainly are more developed then you think or dream. You'll be in for a great surprise once you're fully here. but we'll save that surprise for when you're fully here, with some hints here and there.>

<Twin Flame: yes dear, you'll be very surprised indeed.>

<the exact details of this or that non earth culture and all of your past lives doesn't really matter, as you have been thinking recently. You'll remember everything here once you're here. You've been finding yourself what you need to remember the most. the other stuff is fun stuff that one doesn't really need to remember.>

--------------------------------

I asked later on while i was watching a bashar video. So how is time in relation to physical stuff? <Future possible self I think: Well, the collective time is what one can say exists in some areas, but there is personal time also. It gets quite complex really. but basically mass time exists in areas of physicality and depending on the density it may be more flexible, or less flexible, like a low density where the earth presently is. I normally live outside physicality, though I do visit various friends, lovers and others who choose to live in physicality areas. Some are there a lot or nearly all the time, some travel into there and out of there similar to how I do so.

Soul : indeed, though I spend considerably more time inside this since you are presently where you are. Twin flame prefers living mainly where the pod lives. Though some pod members, including her travel to and from areas of physicality. I do feel that once your present incarnation is over we'll spend time outside physicality. As for time, I do greatly prefer non linear, as we do, the 3 of us. Once we are together we'll travel to and from areas of physicality and non physicality areas, and likely in an non linear matter. Living in a linear fashion is a drag, a big drag. I'll be glad when it's over for us.>

yea, you and me both.
Old 18-05-2015, 03:16 AM
Master
at the very start of this I saw a bright white sorta light. I think and feel what they, and I do ask who they are in a bit after it starts. it felt like 80-90% of their energy was mingled with the top half of my head with maybe 10% with the rest of my body, or energy systems. I did cut out a few things since I try to keep what I post here as strictly g rated since I've no idea what age may read this.

and the 2 other light body courses left in the awaken the light body course. <you'll see a lot of benefits from those and more of your light body awakened. the more expensive courses you need not take. Focus on those that interest you the most and put the more expensive ones aside, at least for now. When you get to those you may find they don't really interest you at all or you have no interest. for now go with your inner guide feeling as you have so far.>

and how about projecting? <no need to bother about that now. Some that you need to contact can contact you where you are or can be with you in a multi dimensional manner. You can relax, like with a guided meditation and go within to be with some. This will be enough for now. no need to get to detailed with it. Projecting will come natural again, as you progress through certain light body courses and you've been doing some of that, experiencing yourself in a multi dimensional way as the multi dimensional being that you are.>

So which are you? <think of us as blending temporarily with your soul and future possible self with another of what you may refer to as your soul family/oversoul/monad divine self. another multi dimensional aspect of yourself, your divine self>

I thought the energy felt different, more intense. <indeed, you've reached higher then before. to more of your divine self as it's called in some of the courses you're taking. But think of us as parts of your soul family/group/oversoul and guides, somewhat blended together, temporarily for this channeling. more efficient this way. You can uncover more of your true self this way as an after effect of having channeled our energy into your energy systems. you're at a level to easily be able to handle this level of energy. Though do rest.>

SO when I feel like I'm mostly here but partly there in some of the guided meditations is like 10% of me at most there? <somewhat. You'll improve over time, but part of the thing is your in a place of great density so it is not as easy to project, also you've not fished the awaken the light body course as of yet, though you are close. Practice may help also. Though for now just go into your mind and be there if you wish to be with one of those you wish to be with. This will be excellent practice and experience as well>

So how high am i really apart from here? <quite high, you're just recovering the ground where you were at previous. Though being re-created you can say you have been around before due to your memories and other things. you'll find original soul's memories easier to reach for now since you have been, while incarnated as you are, part of him for the longest time. A bit of a paradox but that is how it works in regards to you. Think of yourself as a master and don't sell yourself short. Since in a sense one can say everyone is the same level, just some have other focuses and such. Labels are a very human thing, though they are not the only species who has a love to categorize and label things, nor will they be the last.>

Thanks and buy for now. <continue doing well.>

So this is my last incarnation? <in such a dense place indeed. Though after this is over you'll have a choice if you wish to live where the pod is, since that can be experienced as a type of incarnation, though one of a sort of non physicality since some do travel to and from and you could visit Maribelle and be with others, going around as you wish, or you can just manifest there when you wish to be there. Each has some advantages and disadvantages. the just manifesting is a bit more complex some would say, and may not experience full physicality and you can pop around as you wish, having it as a sort of incarnation one would be there day to day in a more linear type existence. Though you can sorta do both having a body and say put the body into a deep trance and leave say 1% of yourself in the body, or a bit more, and project out and pop around at will. These options will be explained to you at the appropriate time with the advantages and disadvantages and you may, perhaps, wish to have our help in experiencing each for a bit to get the feel to decide which you wish more. many options are open to you once you're here.> I understand and am not concerned, but am intrigued. gives me some-stuff to look forward to. <indeed as well as the celebration when you return to your homes, ....>
Old 18-05-2015, 11:57 PM
Master
I'll color my text green since I do a little talking but it was mainly him or them talking to me in this.

How about that group? <avoid negative people. As was said to you when/while you were laying down, delaing with negative people is not one of your missions, that is antoher type of mission that some are on. Avoid people that make you feel that way. And continue to shift your emotions towards positive reflections like you've done.>

<You know the primary mission you are there for, and as hence don't need to do anything to accomplish it. Some, or many, will not understand the mission since it is focused on the long term, larger picture type of mission instead of the short term small area type of mission. Those are for younger sorts of souls and those that are of that type. Yours is the mission as said before. you've accomplished your personal mission, the main one you don't need to do anything to accomplish it. The scale has been tipped thanks to you and others an the identical and very similar mission. >

<You will have one of several homes upon returning here and will likely travel between them and go around in a non linear fashion and be non physical and stay in non physicality realms much or part of the time. Those options and such you'll be introduced to, remember, and will decide and talk about and experience once you're here. Though the odds of you incarnating in any physicality type areas is very slim practically zero in fact. You've, moved on, so to speak. Though some of that has been been mentioend before, in regards to the pod. manefisting there, and other options mentioned in a previous channel.

And as you have felt/known, earth is been deflected towards more positive futures then it was originally heading towards. Though you'll not incarnate for those, perhaps be a guide or channeled being, but that is one of an infinity of possibilities you can think about, explore and try out once you're incarnation finishes. You've done very well so far and will continue to do so. 3 of the homes you'll have, and souls having more then 1 home is not unusual, and having 1 home as a soul is quite unusual. You know 3 of them. the non physicality true soul home is one of them, though many souls, at most, only visit such areas, preferring physicality. And this does not mean one has to incarnate. One can, do like your twin flame, and hang out where the pod is. That is one such area that any being non negative can just manifest into. She's not the only one who hangs out there, others do. A possible 3rd is where Maribelle's family has their home, or nearby if you and her decide to have your own home nearby. You may decide on others later when you're here.

Those in the group have their missions and many will not understand your type of mission nor a being such as yourself, but that is ok. You know you are not alone and that is the main key thing.
Old 19-05-2015, 04:09 AM
Master
I did a quick channeling while watching the brony show.

So What color am I as a soul? <Dark blue/purple. to get your color, take midnight blue, add in some, a slight bit of dark purple, and a hint of dark violet. >

So where am I on the color table of Michael Newton? <between 10 and 11, maybe 10.5>

That high? <I did say you were higher then you suspect, and others have mentioned it to you also.>

But that high? <You don't think we'd let a young or beginner soul go on the mission you're on. It takes an advanced soul to do that. Look at how quick you've made progress and how easy the light body courses are easy and fun, there is a reason for that..>

If some are wondering about the color table I mean, I found one online: https://drakebearstephen.files.wordp...velnewton1.jpg
Old 22-05-2015, 03:28 AM
Master
So do I have a herd or something, the pegasus mare did mention it? <we'd rather leave that as a peasant surprise for when you get back.>

so am I famous or known back home? <all we'll say is you are known, and your reputation is positive, any more we'd prefer to leave as a pleasant surprise when you get home.>

I take it that I'm comfortable as a herm, but I seem male inclined. Is this due to my being incarnated in a male body and or due to my twin seeming to prefer being female? <indeed, it is in part due to both reasons. and for those with a twin flame it is not usual that as mirrors one will prefer male and the other female, for the slight inclination. though there are some twins who at the soul level both prefer the same gender.

I'll ask what is in the audio about it being better and more important to grow through joy rather then through pain and struggle ( a slight deviation from the audio questions) is it due to we can make a choice, like I have made the choice and intent known that i wish to grow through joy, fun, pleasure, the easy path and it's more the human conditioning of cultures and such that many choose otherwise, thinking they have no choice? <indeed in many cases. choosing the path of growing through joy, fun, and easiness is the proffered path, but each can choose for themselves and some do prefer to struggle, even at the soul level, for personal reasons, but no one has to.>

Who are you folks? <a combination, we are your soul aspect, some guides that are of your soul group, a reflection of what you may refer to your divine self. Your soul, due to your current development level and awareness can be considered a sort of higher self, though that label is not correct fully. saying it's your soul is also not quite the right level since, as you now know and feel, it is really the portion of yourself that you know that is not incarnated while you are. Your twin flame being a special case as twin flames are.>

another slight edit from the questions. <indeed, over time humans will grow more aware and more awakened. A gradual thing is needed since if their veils were removed right now their psyche's may be damaged, temporary true, but unpleasant if they suddenly knew the truth. Besides their energy systems are not ready for that. >

I guess folks can better align with the divine plan and the reason for their lives by choosing that which excites them or excites them the most? (slight edit to a question in the audio course) <indeed. if they develop this skill and do it out of habit then they would always be doing this, but it is the choice of each>

how can people know this is a friendly and abundant universe < trust in yourself, do not live in fear. Take back the power you give to others. Rule yourself. these are important first steps one can take and for many these will take a while for them to get use to>

What ARE Some ways folks can contact their souls and higher selves (exact question) <listening to if there is a sort of voice or feeling within that can guide you if you need a decision made and are not sure but get a feeling or hear a sort of thought that indicates which choice one should make, a slight hint. for many this can be a good first step and maybe that is all the want or need for this life.>

how to recognize how the thoughts and emotions of others have effected them and what they can do about it <if there is a feeling or thought that seems to be contrary to the way you usually think or feel. For some neighbors or those near you may have an effect also. question yourself, is this thought or feeling of my origin or from that of another>

Is the earth a conscious being, sending out messages, what does it want? <it is indeed a conscious being, in the same ways that sentients are, though as a being, as a planet it is somewhat similar and at the same time different then a human. the earth does want to go through this shift and is looking forward to this shift as it shifts up to a higher density, later dimension. in a very similar way to how human souls, and souls in general do grow over time. messages, the earth would prefer if humans would not misuse it as much. though being a long lived it can see that humans can't change overnight but it will take time. a century or a thousand years are not the same as to a human, for the earth. >

how to help the animal kingdom <much the same as the earth, taking the long term approach and the gradual uplifting, expanding, evolving, growing of the majority of humans. Not all will choose to evolve with the earth and evolve upwards and grow, upwards is to use a phrase since there is no real direction. Those who do not will have places they can go to to continue their own paths.>

Higher community of beings, how are they helping humanity? <in often subtle ways, gradually teaching or showing those humans most open to hearing, even if it is in a dream that they do not remember or only partially remember. As guides and such as well. Guides can take many forms and come from many places, the higher or upper realms, planes, dimensions or whatever terms you prefer, the natural world, and other places. Some may be surprised and the origin doesn't really matter, just the wisdom and love and approach of the guide and message.>

World peace? <also a gradual thing that must be done gradually and not quickly. this along with many things must be done gradually and not fast. humans often thing things have to be done fast and now, as many cultures say, and they do have a short lifespan, but one must take the longer view of things to see the true and better more easy approach and the most effective. Though many non humans are also the types who prefer to do things quick and sudden, since humans are not the only ones who need to learn and grow.>

the reason to learn to channel? <To gain conscious contact with guides, one's higher self, soul and other channels of wisdom that one may not have access to. The wisdom and experience can take one in many and surprising directions. Channeling your higher self may be, for many, the easiest thing to learn and do. Though putting aside doubts and the I'm making this all up feeling may be the harder things to do, especially at the beginning.>

This went well and after bit I didn't feel the pressure at the top of my head like at the start. I would assume this is cause I got use to their energy, and or they adjusted a bit. The pressure is very faint, just enough to feel if I think about feeling for it.

I do feel like I don't really need to continue doing this or the receiving clear guidance a 2nd time, but it may help to continue. So I'll do it. Just on certain days when I have time and or want to. Other days I may try doing a short channel.
Old 22-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Just read your last post. Looks like an incredible thread!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-05-2015, 01:12 AM
Master
Thanks. hope it's ok and not to confusing.

-------------------

I decided to put this here instead of in my yourspace since though it felt more like a conversation I was channeling and the physical body may have gone to sleep at some point. I feel I was doing a type of channeling.

------------------

As I was laying down to take my 2nd nap I had a conversation with my guides or whatever you'd call them. I think I recall most of it, or at least the general conversation.

So why am I popular with certain beings, and what is the higher light thing? <We'll just give the simplified version. Higher light is your development and potential, and higher inner light, and higher outer light. You've progressed far in a short time.

and have a lot of light within yourself indeed. Some can sense or feel this, though may not know exactly why or exactly what it means.

Basically when you were re-created, a rare thing but there is a system in place for when it happens, you were recreated really. We did this, simply, you are similar to an embodiment of some of the monad. Your soul parents are members of the same soul group. At what you may regard as different stages, but that is not exactly right. When it was time for you to be re-created, you and your twin flame since she and you wanted her to remain your twin. The probability fields were adjusted with the go ahead of what some may call source, not that we directly asked source, but one can sense if what one is about to do is against source or not. Anyway some of us came together to re-create you and the probability fields at the quantum level were adjusted so when we did re-create you we did so using our energy, as any souls do when creating a new soul, though you had a higher potential so to speak. Not exactly what Scarlett is, and posted about earlier, but something similar, very similar but not exactly the same. The probability and quantum fields were adjusted, to vastly over simplify what we did, so you are the you from before. it was really you who were lovers with Maribelle and those others, not like you are picking up from someone else. >

I think I understand. So why am I so bad at math? <the former you wanted to put blocks in so when you started to awaken and access your soul knowledge you'd not inadvertently introduce certain concepts into theoretical physics before they are ready for it, plus it may have distracted you from your personal path of awakening. Though he didn't really know the conditions of incarnating on earth were like first hand so they were a bit over done, to simplify things.>

So when I was re-created quantum stuff was involved? <indeed, what we said is a vast oversimplification, but indeed it was. it is not that hard to do, but one doesn't do it simply willy nilly for fun. But there was nothing source had against it so it was done.>

Thought I had 4 soul parents. <4 primary parents yes, there were others of us who did things to support the process.> The quantum adjustment fields thing? <yes, and other things as well.>

So do I have any sort of position back home? <In one of your home indeed. You're not king or the like, but would you really want to be? You're one of the pod, one of the more senior members but not the most eldest of members, not yet anyway. The unicorns do accept you as one of them since indeed one of your soul parents is indeed a unicorn, an elder in her own right.>

So do I have more lovers and close friends then I know? <yes indeed, you have us, and some others, like at least 1 naga, she's one of our members, an incarnation or aspect, hard to explain exactly. various pod members, we'll leave the exact details as a pleasant surprise and once you're back you'll be able to step back into what you were doing before, and indeed it was what you were doing and you, not something you're picking up from another soul that isn't this you. Though you can work with your former soul if you wish. He'll be the same as before, with some changes due to his increased experiences of course. Though you will to.>

Sounds like my re-creation was complicated. <indeed, though like with the creation of a soul, one can look into the extreme fine details to find out exactly how it works to get how complicated it does or one can just do it. like you can watch a tv even if you don't know exactly how it works or you can walk or type, without knowing the exactly physics, electronics, neurology and all the other details. >

and my twin flame was re-created as I was? <indeed, the same process, then you 2 were split as twin flames are. a piece of the original energy had to be left in the body during the process for the body to survive. it was a miniscule piece and knew it would not be separated long, from it's point of view, so did what it did. And technically because of that, the original soul contract was and is still in place. Though since you can do your primary mission without doing anything, that is ok. You have accomplished your personal reason and mission, the veil is gone, you are fully awake ect so that is fullfilled. Though as we've said and soul has, if you were to suddenly have full access to your full soul memories & knowledge it would not be healthy for your delicate energy and body systems. Imagine tryint to put to much amperage through a circuits or a wire that is able to handle say one tenth of that. Now done gradually over time, you can get conscious access to more and more, done at a slow steady rate. Instinctively you feel what this is for you. Each has their own rate perfect for them since everyone is an individual.>

So I am a new/old soul. <if one wishes to use labels and terminology such as that yes, though we've described an over simplification of the process. Though in your case you really are a new/old soul. Not one recalling your soul parent's memories. Due to the over simplified description of the process said above.>
Old 23-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Master
Decided to try a short channeling this morning.

----------------------------------------

So are you guys monad level? <we are as we explained, but one can say the reflection of what you call your divine self could be considered a monad. Some humans use labels for the same thing and sometimes the same label for different things.>

Why is it it's easy to pull your energy into my body like I've tried a few times? <we're the same group, more or less, the same immediate group and a step up some would say but that is inaccurate. You're being recreated you are at our level, but we went into that in a previous post. So our energy is compatible, ours and yours we mean by our. So when you pull it into your own energy systems there is no problem. Though we do need to step down our energy, taking into consideration you're in a human body. if you were not you could channel our energy in-diffidently if you needed, since you'd be at our level. So you'd not need to channel.>

So I'm merging at the monad divine self level? <more or less yes. slowly at first. The light body courses are helping with that, even though you are not taking that course yet. You're ahead of the majority who take the courses since you're operating at a higher level then even you suspect. one of the reasons you were an excellent being to go and do what you are doing. A side effect of this makes you more attractive to some beings like unicorns and pegasi. Especially one particular pegasus and unicorn, but others also.>

Any other beings? <Some others and individuals as well that you have not yet met consciously yet. The pod are more or less use to dealing with beings at our (your and our) level since they have some at our level as members, you included. Some are more use to it then others, since there are pod members at all levels of age and awareness/development. >

& the unicorn and pegasus herds? <they live more or less together in an area near where the pod lives at, but not the same density. Though travel to and from is more or less easy or not to difficult. Travel between the 2 groups and where the pod lives at and those who also live with or near the pod at the same density. the exact dimension doesn't really matter since most don't bother with those details. The pegasus and unicorns live more or less in what could be considered overlapping areas. With some who may be living there, having come in later. You'll discover the details either when you are back on this side, or over time as you incorporate/merge, or whatever term you wish to use, more of yourself as you are currently doing.>