Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-04-2015, 02:11 AM
Master
about becoming 1 with you, the collective. <just imagine yourself as one of us, among us as an equal. You already are one of us, you just are not aware consciously of this yet. just takes a light mental shift. Don't force it, just see yourself as one of us, one with the collective. >

Seems to easy. <that is preconceived notions, though weak at present in yourself. You are wiser then you think. Put these preconceived thoughts aside. Accept the true you for who and what you are. Just imagine yourself as and it will be easier and easier then you think. just a slight shift is all it'll take. There is also no need to keep working on yourself as much as you think. Just a little sight fine tuning here and there. >

Ok, I'll try doing that. <good, just do some relaxed imagination, and it'll help more then you know. It should be a telltale sign that you can channel us easily now, easier then you could before. Beside the fact that your soul is raised to our level during this session. The way he is raised to our level means a part of you is already here since your soul is another aspect of you, another you, as you are another aspect or part of your soul. Though not aspect in regards to your separate aspects, that is another matter. You and your soul are the same, 2 different parts of the same multi dimensional being. Since part of the multi dimensional being is here already at present, it means part of you is here already and can bring the rest up to here if you'll allow and believe it. it is as simple as that. believe and allow.>

ok. I'll try that. <great. let's see how this goes over tonight and tomorrow. don't feel to bad about fine tuning, also look if you need to fine tune since some of these could be parts of a normal personality, a normal part of you. Though fine tuning now and then is fine and can be useful. it may be as simple as looking at the thought and feeling and purposely shift it mentally.>

Thanks, bye for now. <we'll be celebrating all the progress you've been making. just allow yourself to grow and progress. it can really be that easy for you, put aside the notion it seems to easy. You may be how surprised at how fast you can grow and proceed.>
Old 25-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Master
The only area I can think of to channel about, since the 9th course says to pick an area, is becoming 1 with the collective/monad.

<it is important to you since it is the next step in your personal evolution and growth as a person, a being, and a soul. You'll grow to the next step and if you do so while incarnated the shift and change in your energy will effect those around you and the earth grid in a positive light and manner. slight perhaps, but a number of slight shifts does really add up. and you do desire it as you have said, which is in line with yourself, yourself as a being and as a soul, so all are in harmony with this desire. It is a true soul desire one can say. part of you is already here, why not the rest?>

How close am I? <very close, don't force it, but try and don't give up. try in a laid back fun way.>

<once you are fully here you'll see how much growth you've done over 1 incarnation. The past week alone is amazing, taking your live into account to date is a huge amount>

<relax, let yourself flow up here permanently. it's easier then you think, just don't try to hard. You'll know yourself even better then you do now. See more of yourself in the higher light you are in, but not conscious of quite yet, but almost are. We will help as much as we can.>

<This will effect many areas, you'll grow more, be more of the real true you. Relax, let it happen, reach upwards, let the shift happen. Keep trying and it'll become fact one day. The reason it is smoother is indeed part of you is already here, and by now our energy is very compatible with yours. welcome here.>
Old 25-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Master
I decided to try to channel my twin flame to see what would happen and it turned out pretty well. It wasn't intense like I thought it would be.

-------------------------

So can you explain our exact relationship? <we are to halves of a soul, though we are whole ourselves since no soul can be incomplete, even divided. We were split in order to explore love in it's various dynamics and dimensions, becoming true primary twin flames in time, as we worked out anything that we needed, though we didn't need to work through karma, which is only where you are, though it won't effect you and those others on certain missions, certain measurements... measures, have been taken to ensure that since it would be pointless if those who are there for a certain mission were to get trapped in karma themselves. the mission would then fail, but there were certain, steps taken and concessions made to ensure this would not happen, being trapped in karma, though that is a another manner and it, karma, does not really work as some teach it does.

I've learned to stream some of my energy so we can communicate, though you won't feel the intensiveness as you would if I were to pop in next to you. We will merge and un-merge over eternity, as I've mentioned before. Though I'm not there since we are twin flames it does enable you to focus on my energy given who we are to each other. you've felt the desire for us to be together and it is still there, stronger is the desire to merge, but it is sleeping for now.>

Do I have any of the veil left, if not why is my soul memories not super complete? <none but tatters really from what I can see/tell on this side. as for the soul memories, it is a 2 fold reason. some of it is what you've mentioned before that if you were to remember all the details of other world cultures and such it may be distracting. Also accessing the soul memories and knowledge becomes easier over time, but you must still go through the physical brain and even now you are very brain focused, that is a natural thing from there and not much one can do about it. The soul memories and knowledge are immense. and knowing all about Sirius, Pleiades, arcturian and other cultures is not really needed. Glimpses into the past and parallel lives sure, but it can be distracting if you were to delve deeply into them and we, soul and I, are glad you have only a sort of passing interest. Though connecting to help other incarnations and past lives can be interesting and helpful for all involved.>

is it normal to be partially bored with things here? <indeed, you are awakened and aware so you do wish to be here again with all the options open to you here. Though time must still pass there until you can be here, nothing can be done about that. Though you have surpassed your original personal mission original soul set for itself when it incarnated as you. you've chosen to go to the next step and become one and aware of the monad that is the soul group or soul family we are decided from, call it 1 step up. though there are other steps up from that. it's a great place, as you have experienced and i have too. I do visit it as you have felt my energy at times mixing with soul and the others of the collective when you channel at times. Though i do prefer to be closer to where you are to help you. Between you and soul often. Though some of the energy work done will continue, that you have felt.

As for the primary mission, that you can do without doing anything, just existing, though the balance has been tipped along the needed direction so it is helpful but not strictly needed. Though it may seem a long time before you are here again, continue doing the light body courses and other soul and spiritual stuff, do what is fun, focus on fun and you'll be back among us here sooner, then you know since perceptive time will pass faster. >

<The way back to this side will be as easy and passing as we can manage it withing what is allowed for there. quick, and easy as we can manage.>

I do like the intensity of our relationship. <you're not the only one. the intensity is normal and the way we both enjoy it as thoroughly as we do is a further sign we have nothing between us, except for the part of you that is there incarnated in the human body and not fully here. if you think you've felt the intensity, wait til you're here. Then you'll feel the pure essence of it. But don't worry, it won't be overpowering or anything. and we'll both enjoy it. >

My current soul being the part of me not incarnated here? <indeed, that is your exact relationship with him.>

I felt as much, feel as much I should say <one main sign the 2 of you are one and you have reached your personal mission. and on to the next one.>

to become one with the monad, or the collective as they call themselves. us being descended from 1 of the members. to know and feel myself as 1 with them, an equal. ? similar but a bit different then soul and me? <yes, a subtle difference, but you do feel it now. part of you, us really, is already there. that is why channeling them is much easier since soul is there. if not all the time it can now travel to and from there. coming closer when you need energy work done and he'll be the one to do it. relax and you'll be there before you know it. It's really a gentle slight mental shift, not unlike a switch, but one you can't force. you can help it along as you have been doing, but it has to do it at the time, as you and soul becoming one.>

when I think of you in various ways do you think of me at those times? <indeed, and we are very good at distracting each other. whether we don't meant to, or if we do as part of one of the various ways we can have fun.>

You said there is some work and energy work that only primary twin flames can do. is that for the reason for part of the training thing where you have popped up during a guided mediation or 2? <yes, to help you focus on the task at hand even though I was present. we both need to do that and by the time you are here it'll be second nature. you are doing very well in that regard and it is already almost easy for you to do. it's as distracting for me but easier in a way since I'm here and you are not fully here. hard to describe. but you'll find you're a natural at it, don't try to hard and just do it, as you have done.>

Once I get the hang of it, after you telling me to focus, it is not to hard. though it is like night and day if I'm doing something and you are here or not. <yes, as you've noticed it'll continue to get easier. though once you are fully here you'll really notice the intensity. The training we've done will help you a lot in that regard. take it easy and don't try to rush anything soul or spiritual. >

so we are really sorta halves of 1 soul, not exact but sorta like that? <Sorta is right. and over numerous lifetimes we have had a special sort of love grow between us that you have experienced. you've felt it. as intense as it is it even shone through when you had partial veil still in place. and it did help with dissolving it. As you've heard and know within yourself from your own desires. Though we will merge at some point when you are here, we'll also un merge since we'll miss experiencing ourselves & each other as individuals. For eternity, soul also, sometimes 3, 2 or 1.>

Eternity is a thing many humans find hard or impossible to understand or feel. I think I do, though I'm not fully human. <you're human only to the physical level, though some of the human will stay, though at the soul level you are not human, unlike some who have incarnated for ages on the earth. 1 lifetime may leave an impression but not a lot of one 1 may say. and the feel you have for eternity is the soul knowledge and experience you can feel coming through. also as I mentioned before recall more of soul knowledge and memories will be easier over time, though getting all of soul embodied takes time, and you may choose not to do it since, strictly, it is not one of your personal goals. >

bye for now, though I feel we can never be truly separated. <till we speak again and in truth though we may feel separated it is impossible to really separate twin flames.>
Old 26-04-2015, 08:16 AM
Master
I did ask soul some questions over the evening. not sure if it'll count as channeling since it was more like a conversation. Maybe that is a type of channeling and maybe not. I don't know and it doesn't' really matter.

Those anthro dolphins who were in part of the meditation. They are, soul family? They feel familiar and close. and that master, who looked like an anthro dolphin. he felt very familiar, a friend also?

<they are part of the pod soul family indeed. The soul family. think of yourself as a member of 2 families, the pod and the collective, your first, or rather our first, monad.>

and that shift thing I felt when I felt was the right time to surrender to the monad aka the collective? <yes, the shift was indeed the mental shift thing, hard to describe it in English. but yes, you are now a full conscious member.>

I feel only slighlty different. <it may take some time for you to really notice any change. Think of it instead of returning to the position you were at. we are really ahead of our personal mission. Our personal mission was for you to awaken. and you've already done that, excellent.>

So with the veil gone and me awakened, I guess it was, why not do the next step. <Indeed, and more then just 1 if you get more courses which I hope you do, as long as you are sure you can afford them.>

& that remark I got "You have surrendered to yourself." that is close or exactly to what you said. <Indeed. you were already there so by surrendering to the monad, the collective you did surrender to yourself. Like when you surrendered to me, I am you so you surrendered to yourself.>

If the veil is totally gone in me, why can I not remember everything you can? <since you are incarnated you are still brain focused when you are in the body. After all can you remember every moment of your current life, or all the information you learned during this incarnation so far?>

No. <that is the same mechanism, to put it somewhat overly simplifying it. why you can't recall all of your soul memories and knowledge. Not exactly right but a close approximation. You have no veil, but at the moment you are in a body with severe limitations, compared to your soul self, so accessing memories can be not that easy. Think of it similar to a muscle. It'll be easier and more clear if you continue the courses and trying to remember. Like remembering who the beings were and the master from the guided meditation you did earlier. You remember how they felt very familiar, and a bit later thinking of it you uncovered. Getting more and more specific info may be harder. For now just be satisfied on getting general information. Since super detailed information may be distracting. Best to focus on growing spiritually like you are doing instead of focusing solely on soul memories and knowledge.>

So we are master light beings? <yes the 3 of us are.> I feel he means twin flame too.

Cool, but I don't feel like a master. <and how does a master light being feel? don't sell yourself short. You do feel the love within, you've been feeling it within yourself all day. I've been feeling it.>

This reality is a construction, but it's also real within itself as far as us here it is real. <a somewhat simplification, but yes.> Solid light, though everything is energy, even matter. <yes, it was constructed for a specific reason, as everything is. You are tapping into your soul knowledge and senses. You are feeling, to an extent, the structure of reality. Not the exact words but as close as I can think of to put into English. It's a normal thing and will get more clear over time as will things soul related.>

I can feel the guides, the collective, monad, or whatever term fits with them. i am an equal member. <yes, you consciously feel that. Excellent. See, we said it wouldn't take long. Relax, have fun, continue to learn and grow in a fun way. You'll be surprised how you are in January. >

This is a construction within a construction? <you're getting closer to the underlying reality. just relax, grow, have fun. it'll all become more clear over time, I promise. >

I don't really understand why this was set up with the parameters that it was. <it does have inherent flaws, which is part of why we had to come in and change some things from the inside. Though it could have been done more efficiently. We're not the only ones who now see that those on various councils should have incarnated there themselves before they outlined the plan and then called for volunteers.>

there is no higher self is there? Just you and me. not counting Twin flame. <you don't need a higher self. You can talk directly to me. Twin flame is a special case for us. a pleasurable, intense one, but you know that already. Why have a higher self if you don't need one. I'd rather talk to you directly then talk to you through a higher self and I'd rather have you talk to me directly then talk to me through a higher self.>

So I'm really a master? <yes. it is easy for you to get the strides you have before and after we were re created for 2 reasons. 1: we are, and before we were re created >
Old 26-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Master
I asked soul about the origins of this place and he said <that long ago, from earth's point of view, there were some souls who wanted to experience separation, they said to learn more about themselves. So that place was created. There were certain limitations set up and put into place. What the ideal was was to go in for a while, a few incarnations, maybe 1, maybe more, then leave when you were done with it. With some coming in as some left. though some of us, or the ones present, did warn the others that some of the parameters they wanted to put into place may keep some trapped there. Like a hamster on a hamster wheel, unable to free themselves due to the characteristics of the place.

Now ages later, the earth is ready to shift up, and our help is needed since they didn't heed the advice and warning then so we have to come in and, you could say retool the place so those souls can just leave now if they want. Since due to the parameters some keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over. Some to evolve where they can just leave and some have.

They are not really trapped, but with karma the way it is set up there, they have to come back and work out the thing between others.

certain concessions were put in place so they can more easily get rid of karma. As before they can forgive themselves and others. easier to do due to the work you and others are doing. They can also, figuratively, just say, imagine tearing up the contract between yourself and other & say, and mean it, let's tear up this contract and go our separate ways and be happier for it. and yes, you wouldn't be affected by karma since it would be pointless to send in one like you to help, then you get stuck in that also. That would never help.
>

That felt like it was coming from you and another. <It was, sort of a joint me and the main one who does the channeling to you for the collective. When they talk it's like someone in the room talks to the guy holding the phone and he relays the message to you. They may try something like a speakerphone later. Though in that case before it was both of us working together. That is also why it feels like talking with me and not the strong pressure on your head since we are at their level now. So it's like when you talk to me. i would say twin flame but with her comes a certain, intensity and distraction.>

still feels ok and a bit, not sure how to say, that we're master beings of light. <normal to feel that way at the beginning, considering what the culture and beliefs there, including the spiritual community who have their own inset beliefs too. No need to look into those, go with what feels right. After all some things can be just that easy.>
Old 27-04-2015, 01:39 AM
Master
I think I'll try to channel Maribelle for a bit.

<Hello dearest. I was unaware of how time passes differently for us. For me it was but a day or maybe 2 since we last spoke. >

Yes, my soul mentioned hours for you are days for me. for some reason time passes here differently. Not sure if it is due to the density of the place, or due to certain parameters set up, or some of both. I feel maybe the latter.

<I'll try to be more conscientious of the time we're apart.>

It's ok. hard to keep track of time passing like that since I'm locked into linear time here, not fluid non linear time like souls experience it.

<you're distracted.> it's ok. I can do a few things at once. No biggie. I'm doing it in a relaxed manner. Since i can channel easily, seems I developed the skill in past lives and thanks to a guided meditation, i realize how easy it is, or maybe we are not really channeling and just talking. I'm not sure, I think it may be a bit of both maybe.

<I see you've had a lot of developments in the week or 2 since we last talked. > Yes, seems my deciding I wanted to have access to all of my soul parent's memories and accumulated wisdom put me on the fast tack. Fun really.

<It seems it. You do seem changed, for the better. More light. More the real you.> That may be due to that, but also the light body course I'm taking. Wish i could take it a bit faster, but 1 part a month is ok.

<I can't wait till you are fully here. What separates us is annoying, but not much we can do but wait.> Very true. We can enjoy what we can together till then. May help time to pass faster for me, or seem to pass faster anyway. This seems to have gone pretty well.

<Seems like us talking to me, not much different. I've not any training in being this guide thing. I have some knowledge of them, but not really met one much.>

That's ok. Think I'll stop it here but we can continue talking. <sure, i would like that. Though we can't be fully together I am glad we can at least talk.> still seems amazing I attracted the attention of a unicorn. but I have surprised myself a lot in this growth and do accept all of that and myself as, apparently, I'm a master light being or something along those lines.

This felt as easy as any other channeling. Maybe that past life skill thing helped in ways I didn't at first realize.
Old 27-04-2015, 04:04 AM
Master
Decided to try to channel my unicorn mother, though I'll be distracted since I'm talking to someone online while watching a youtube video, but I think I may keep it very short. I've not tired to contact her before.

<greetings, child seems not the right term,, given your recent developments, though you are one of my children. From a soul perspective. So I may use the same that Mirabelle uses and say dearest one>

yes quite a few happenings in in the recent past. <indeed, though it is/was easy for you since you are uncovering what you really are, your real nature. the one you call the dragoness and I knew you would surpass and succeed in this. Though it is fast indeed. Helped a lot by the course you're doing. Continue the good work and you'll be surprised where you are and where you'll end up. do not seek to progress to fast though.>

So you and her (the dragoness are friends? <indeed, we've known each other for quite a while. you have many soul friends. and the way we can all telepathically communicate and in most places teleport around, or manifest ourselves where we wish, it is easy to keep in touch with each other. and it seems you have fully joined her soul group, excellent indeed.>

I guess the next step is to realize I am the monad. But no need to hurry. I'll go along at a sort of relaxed walking pace instead of trying to run or teleport ahead. <Good way to progress. if you rush ahead to fast you'll miss things and it's not health to try to progress to fast. find a good pace that is comfortable for you and progress at that pace.>

Do you live near where the pod lives? <not that near, but I do visit the area now and then. Some of us are more use to tech then other unicorns, though most of us do not really use it. Though in some areas you can just manifest what you want, some manifest technology gadgets out of habit, which is fine. Technology folks have given us all some good ideas , as we have them.>

I guess you have a large family if you are a unicorn elder? <indeed, but we'll introduce you to them gradually once you're here. after all once you're away from earth, you'll have eternity to meet new friends, have no experiences. especially since I think you do not have a taste for incarnating.>

True, original soul did, at least for missions. I don't however. i guess i may be an original part of him that had grown to not have a taste for incarnating anymore. <Which is normal, many souls who incarnate get to the same point, sooner or later. Some love or enjoy incarnating and do so for ages, or even eternity. Some do so only once to be a guide to those who are incarnated in certain places so they have first hand knowledge what it's like there. There are as many or one may say an infinity of possibilities and options available for you who choose to no longer incarnate. As there are as many for those who do chose to incarnate. >

I do feel I greatly prefer to not incarnate any more after this. <indeed and that is and will be your right and choice. some may try to sway you, but stand firm. though perhaps those who may try may not, or may not try to hard or long. Some see incarnating as the only or fastest path, but as you know, no one path is better then another. it is a question of preferences. Which one feels best for you and do you prefer. There is times to try others if you wish and many do. Many do not stick to just 1 path forever, as you see you are changing paths from one who incarnates to one who does not, as well as one who has incarnated on the earth but will not. The experiences will be with you forever and you may well miss the time you were there, but not to strongly with all the options over here. and with all the options, one can, in a way, virtually do something and not commit. May use it for fun, or for learning.>

Thanks, I assumed I could reach you easy but though why not try. <i have enjoyed it. Let us maintain contact dearest one though with time as it is, contact me when you want. We'll have an eternity to get acquainted so no hurry.>
Old 28-04-2015, 05:14 AM
Master
Thought I'd try to channel my twin flame again. I'm a bit distracted so it'll be lots of type and stop.

hello <Heeelo lover. just a silly name I thought I'd use for now. What you've been told before is true. Once we do merge for the first time and un-merge things will never be quite the same for us again. As great as both things will be.>

I can imagine. <greater then you can imagine. I've asked some other twin flame couples here.>

<Some of your energy will be with me, and mine with you. Sorta the aftereffects of our channeling. though stronger. Unless our intent is to do a split and my energy only goes with me. Even if we do that, we'll still have the memory of having been merged as 1 being. A great experience they've said. one you can't really put into words. Some merge more then others. Some very seldom, some do it regularly. Not sure which type we'd be. Maybe in the middle somewhere.>

That sounds nice. What sorts of stuff will be be doing once I'm over there? <i'd rather save that for a pleasant surprise. I'll just give a small hint and it'll be only what you enjoy doing, but you've heard that before from other sources. :) >

I don't feel the intensity, just a slight echo of it. You're good at screening. <yes, I'm not there with you so that is helping. but I can't screen it all out since we are primary twin flames so our energies and beings will always react in the same way to each other. This way is more manageable for us both. But just wait till we really get together. ;) >

Sounds like fun. I have enjoyed the feel of the intensity before. <you're no the only one. ;) That is a thing all primary twin flames share. it shows we have nothing to clear between us or work on, it's normal.>

Normal that last time I had nothing purge from being with you? <this is a distant weak connection, but even if I were to pop there real quick you'd not go through any purging. the course you are taking helped with that, as well as the treatments you received on the ship and the few the pod gave you. Not much really left, minor stuff only. The major stuff is done, as far as I can tell.>

Did they do any of that stuff on you? <I never incarnated on earth so no.>

<Yes, I do find connecting with you distracting in a very fun pleasurable way.> I had been thinking of her, feeling her heavily and mentally imagined being with her for a a few or 5 seconds hugging. <not as imaginary as you think.>

<you never know, our energies reacting to each other, and our beings, reacting to each other as they are, may help in certain areas> may, I bet you know. <maaaybe, not exact but i do have some strong suspicions, based on talking to other more experienced souls and twin flame couples.>

<though seriously, as much as I'd love to be with you popping in beside you, and I think I will at times. This is more manageable for both of us.>

Sadly I agree, though I do hope you'll pop in sometimes here, and into some guided meditations. <I will now and then, but this will be the main way. Less distracting for us both. and you are pretty focused on what you are doing, though at least you do remember ot have fun and relax and not be all work.>

Will there be special classes for us primary twin flames? ;) <of course not silly. Just learning the special work we can do, and the special energy work. You've experienced an example of the special energy work, and more will happen in the future as well as fun training, but plenty of time for that. it won't happen tonight and i do guarantee it'll be fun when it does gradually happen. as will be everything we do over here. together and separate. >

So is our natural form balls of bright light like small suns? <as souls yes, that is our natural form, but I prefer what you have refereed to as a dolphin type form. >

is that why when I appear on the ship or use to appear where the pod is or other places in some guided meditations I am in an dolphin type form or an anthro version? <that is your true form apart from the soul ball of light. what you may call your light or luminous body is indeed more dolphin shaped, or what humans would call a dolphin. being a human is a temporary thing for you, like putting on a shirt for a while.>

Meditating on you isn't to distracting for you? <no, it may have some positive effects, but don't just meditate on me. Now and then is ok.> True , many other things to do with meditation.

Luminous body? <think of it as a light body, but a bit farther along, or a higher level>

I see. Like a light body is higher or closer to soul then astral or etheric, or mental? <indeed.> I see, thanks.

------------------------------------------

An hour or 2 after the last message. I can say the after effects are the same, and pleasant. I can feel her energy in mine. left over from the channeling, and it gets me to think of her more. Think like I said before, I'll regularly do this, but not daily, maybe once a week or twice maybe.
Old 30-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Master
Thought I'd try to channel my twin flame briefly this morning before I left.

how goes things with you? <Pretty well. Just getting use to my new status and stuff, as you are. Though I'd guess I'm more aware of it then you may be.>

So do you have the same guide I do, our future self? <Fairly much yes. It is like you thought, you are tapping into your soul knowledge very well, and did the mood/emotion shift last night very well. Since we realized we're say equal aspects or souls to the collective things changed so now what you call our divine self is the one teaching and guiding us, along with Orin and Daben, since you are taking their courses.>

I was wondering, i guess he, my possible future self, reflection of our divine self, isn't merged with yours since they'd rather it be a surprise what the combined us will us will be like. <yes indeed. I prefer it that way instead of knowing what it'll be like before hand.>

I didn't know Orin and Daben were teaching you. <not really very much since I'm at the levels you'll be at when you get back here so not much need really. Mainly its soul, and now our future possible selves that are also reflection of our divine self. maybe confusing to those of earth, but things do work a bit differently here then there.> That is for sure.

I'm excited that I'll be able to get part 4 of the awaken the light body. Can't wait to be finished with it then taking the other courses, but I am trying to be much more relaxed and I do have fun doing those courses. <that is the best way to do them, not to be in a hurry and have fun, relax. it's not as needed to be in a hurry for you as you think. Even the time you have left is plenty of time.>

That is great to hear. I'll go for now. Great talking to you and you're getting good at screening out the intensity stuff. <Yes, but you may feel some of the pleasant aftereffects, and feel free to talk to us during the day, even if you are not at home.>
Old 05-05-2015, 05:05 AM
Master
So I decided to try a short channel. Left me feeling very tired, mentally and physically.

So am I well enough to channel? <A short one. You're mainly over what you had but not fully yet.>

Ok, So, is my current guide connected to a monad or divine self? <indeed, it is similar to our relationship. The future possible us is what you call a reflection, for now at least. In time it'll be what you call the divine self. I have both as a guide you can say. >

Is this due to my choosing to remember all of my soul parent's memories and accumulated wisdom and experience? <indeed it is.>

So you recall all of our soul parent's memories? <Indeed I do, and in response to your next question, you can recall the memories and wisdom, but you have to do so slowly and you don't really need super detail of past lives. the accumulated wisdom will server you better and it does include soul knowledge as you've labeled it. Though you've gotten more like me and label things less exactly. Though since you've reached 5d way of being, or as much as you can there, it does make sense. You are fully aware of us both being the same being, just 2 different aspects of the same being. and yes if you were to have full access to all the memories we have it would, blow or burn through what you could call circuits. your circuits currently are far to delicate for that. Though you can ease into it bit by bit as your delicate systems can hold steadily more and more. You'll have full access like I do once you're over here. Then we'll be basically twins. It'll be cool.>

I guess twin flame is more like you then me since she's not incarnated? <correct, but such details are not important.>

<You shouldn't try to channel to much more. I'd say 1 question then you should stop for tonight.>

Ok, what is that solid light solid energy stuff of how to construct universes? <you've tapped into a slight but of our knowledge. we do know and understand how some realities are constructed. you can try to get more, but don't to to far into it since it'll distract. A bit is interesting, but no much wouldn't do you much good..>

So, are we part of any soul group or family since we are new/old souls? <we are, we can claim membership of our soul parent's soul families and groups. We can hang out with a few groups. They are related to the same one that Scarlett is a member of, and you can say descended or part of a larger group. I'd go into detail but this is enough.> I agree, feeling a bit tired to channel thanks.

< we can talk anytime you want, just don't try to channel for a while .>