Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 04:20 AM
Ancestral

Urgent request!

I hope that it is alright to place this hear and if not I am sorry. I am asking those whom believe in the power of prayer to place a newborn premature baby boy name Leo into your prayers for healing. Leo and his family are having to watch Leo fight for his life he is battling infections and needs all the prayers we can give him. I hope that the admin does not mind me asking. Thank you for your prayers. I have him in mine and I pray his family will get to see him grow up. Thank you.
Old 04-01-2006, 05:23 PM
imported_devolution

It's OK... I've always believed in the power of people praying together for the same thing...
My niece was born 2 months premature last year, and it was touch and go for both my sister and her for many months...
Old 05-01-2006, 02:55 AM
Ancestral

Thank you and Leo is stable for now but he still is fighting a fierce infection and he still needs some prayers. I am glad that your Niece made it through. :) Thank you again.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:27 AM
Space_Man

I will keep him in my thoughts, Ancestral
Old 06-01-2006, 06:02 AM
Ancestral

Thanks you space man and devolution. Leo is doing a bit better today his color is good and less swollen which means the anitbotics are working. But Leo still needs some prayers due to he is not totally out of the woods yet.

Another note my Mother went into the hospital this morning with a bone infection of the leg. Please send her some prayers too. She is a risk of losing a leg. Thank you.
Old 07-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Poppies

Hoping for the best for all of you, Ancestral!
Take care!
:)
Old 07-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Ancestral

Thanks and there is good new Baby Leo is doing better he is now breathing on his own and color look much improved. He is still on antibotics but his odds have improved. Thank you all for placing him in your thoughts and prayers. My Mother had some good news the doctors said that it is not a bone infection just skin but she is still in the hospital and she too is getting some antibotics. Things are looking up and I thank you so much. It has truly helped and still need some prayer for Leo for a while longer. Thank you.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:14 AM
sashwah

baby Leo

Your family are in my prayers, love and light xxx :)
Old 29-08-2006, 03:37 PM
violetmay

Hope Leo is o.k. just read this, so sorry I missed it. I hope he has continued to improve.

I send you all lots of love and thoughts... ask the angels. Call for Raphael, he is a great healer and comforter, call for arch angel micheal to clear all traces of illness, and call for the children's angels. Always say thankyou to them in advance. I do hope you are well. now you are on my mind and I just want to give you a big hugxx
Old 29-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account
i know of several places and groups as well as my own personal healing list i will put the baby on all of these, and now this thread has begun may i also place a request for 'H' shes in quite a bad way thank you in advance.
will be sending thoughts tonight xx
Closed Thread