Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2012, 01:57 AM
John 33

I also am a 33...imagine if all of us connected together to support eachothers ideas and help all of us grow we could become a very strong force and i believe that if all the 33s got together and focused purely on the greater good of mankind and mother earth we will serve greatness to not only the world but the universe
Old 24-04-2012, 11:35 AM
JoshuaR

Amazing, i think making this topic has been one of the betters things i've done.

Have you guys found this topic with google?

Deepatty, what a strange coincidence it is that we share the same past isn't it?
Can you tell me something about trusting other people?
I happen to loose trust in people for the rest of my life time once somebody damages my trust, doesn't matter how less the damage is.
Old 24-04-2012, 11:38 AM
JoshuaR

John, that would be amazing, we should try to get alot of 33's connected.
I'm thinking of dedicating a website to this, what are your thoughts on this?
Old 24-04-2012, 07:00 PM
DeePatty

Hi John,
This is great! Regarding your issues on trust. Actually one of my biggest gifts if you want to call it is an ability to almost read people's thoughts or something, so I am rarely surprised at something someone does, and I don't really ever have the unfortunate experience of trusting people who betray me. Not to say people don't do stupid things that I wish they wouldn't or follow down a road that I can see clearly is wrong. I have reached a point in my life where the actions of other people don't disappoint me or really have any effect on me. I can see how your trust would be damaged by being a 33and constantly tryting to help people and being disappointed. It's hard to be the only one enlightened I guess you could say, for lack of better phrasing. To be alone in your ability to see the right way and to be called to give constantly. Finally, I often say to myself, that I trust that my life is unfolding exactly as it is supposed to. I may not in this body in this present moment understand why something is happening, good or bad, and my peace in my life has come from not trying to. What kinds of trust issues have you had to deal with?
Old 24-04-2012, 07:01 PM
DeePatty

Joshua,
there's a facebook page for 33's. I haven't checked it out yet but I came across it.
Old 24-04-2012, 11:13 PM
JoshuaR

Yeah, i have that. I share that gift.
The downside of it is, that people are bad by nature.
People lie to you, and while they are lieing you know they are.

It scars my level of trust in people, badly.

This gift of knowing what people are thinking (intiuition),
is even worse when it comes to romantic/love relationships.
I can know what the other is thinking, or at least play 10 scenarios of it in my mind. Downside of it is: knowing while the other won't admit.
I don't really mind not having such a relationship,
but once i do want one, when i meet somebody, it makes me emotionally very unstable.

I also believe my life will bring me to a place it eventually has to reach.
But, i also believe you should make it as enjoyable as possible on the way getting there.
Or at least gaining a lot of wisdom and knowledge in the process.

Do you mean this page: Numerology Master Number 33 (can't post link)

?

I already follow that page. :)
Old 25-04-2012, 02:07 AM
globalist.diplomat

07 04 1984

(7) (4) (22) = 33

Greetings.
Old 25-04-2012, 02:49 AM
Pathfinder
I'm 02/04/1993 but i doubt i'm 33.

This is an interesting post! :)
Old 25-04-2012, 08:58 PM
JoshuaR

Hi Globalist, good to know :) anything to share with us?

Monaheart, you are an:

(2) (4) (22) = 28 = 10 = 1
Old 26-04-2012, 12:16 AM
globalist.diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaR
Hi Globalist, good to know :) anything to share with us?

Monaheart, you are an:

(2) (4) (22) = 28 = 10 = 1

I do not know what I would share.

I am just an out of place creature who should have been born 50 plus years later than I was.
Closed Thread