Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Humans may simply not be aware of certain aspects of pure consciousness and beyond our capacity of understanding.

"pure consciousness". Apparrently, also beyond any human ability to define.

Ask 100 differrent people the definition of God, or "pure consciousness" and get at least 5o differrent definitions, or, cannot be defined, or, cannot be understood, or, cannot be comprehended or,

there is no evidence such phenomena that cannot be defined, understood, comprehended and no evidence etc.

Polka dot unicorns that give birth to Toyota Prius ever 6 weeks may exist, and I just gave a partition definition of them.

"pure consciousness" vs how many other kinds of consciousness?

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Master
It is fascinating how we as humans view and define what we call consciousness, and even more fascinating how what we call consciousness may view, but I doubt define, us. There is this thing that is referred to mostly by religious people, a thing called “grace,” and when it is talked about the word “blessings or blessed” usually accompanies it.

To feel blessed is sort of like being given a ticket to pass goal without having to pay a toll. But what role does this thing we call “grace” and blessings play in consciousness? I really have no definition for grace nor do I have a definition for consciousness. Although using the English language I do view them both as a verb. An as such I offer a description.

Consciousness is lavish, unfailing, abundance; the rich omnipresent substance of the universe and beyond. Within a human matrix, we lift up our heart and mind to be aware, to understand, and to know that the presence, which I am, is inextricably enmeshed with what we call “consciousness.” Because of those things, I call grace and blessings I am aware of my inner presence, an indefinable presence.

We are not our thoughts and we are not our emotions, yet we humans let thoughts and emotions dictate how we feel; but to feel the presence of our own consciousness without thoughts or emotions gives us awareness of another state of being. The dynamics of consciousness are different removed from a human body than they are within a human body. Regardless, consciousness gives me my supply of existence, whether here or beyond.

What we call consciousness, expresses itself in countless ways, of which one is displayed right here in this post. I feel my responsibility, or ability to respond, is to just be aware of the more than myriad expressions, in my case preferably without judgment. Because a greater awareness for me can be found in silence. Nonetheless, we are always experiencing consciousness.

The human journey is an experience of the hills, mountains, and valleys, of consciousness, our own consciousness. Whether it be in darkness or with light, in pain or joy, in a lack of awareness or a greater awareness. All of the problems, and successes, I have had in my life I attribute to awareness or a lack thereof. We are always dealing with our own consciousness, even when we project responsibility on to something or someone else.

We live in an era where the maxim is to agree on a shared reality, and it does seem evident, at least to me, that we are all just along for the ride. Although words like “reality” and “truth” are but a matter of perception, or perspective, which are but functions of consciousness.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
It is fascinating how we as humans view and define what we call consciousness, and even more fascinating how what we call consciousness may view, but I doubt define, us. There is this thing that is referred to mostly by religious people, a thing called “grace,” and when it is talked about the word “blessings or blessed” usually accompanies it.

To feel blessed is sort of like being given a ticket to pass goal without having to pay a toll. But what role does this thing we call “grace” and blessings play in consciousness? I really have no definition for grace nor do I have a definition for consciousness. Although using the English language I do view them both as a verb. An as such I offer a description.

Consciousness is lavish, unfailing, abundance; the rich omnipresent substance of the universe and beyond. Within a human matrix, we lift up our heart and mind to be aware, to understand, and to know that the presence, which I am, is inextricably enmeshed with what we call “consciousness.” Because of those things, I call grace and blessings I am aware of my inner presence, an indefinable presence.

We are not our thoughts and we are not our emotions, yet we humans let thoughts and emotions dictate how we feel; but to feel the presence of our own consciousness without thoughts or emotions gives us awareness of another state of being. The dynamics of consciousness are different removed from a human body than they are within a human body. Regardless, consciousness gives me my supply of existence, whether here or beyond.

What we call consciousness, expresses itself in countless ways, of which one is displayed right here in this post. I feel my responsibility, or ability to respond, is to just be aware of the more than myriad expressions, in my case preferably without judgment. Because a greater awareness for me can be found in silence. Nonetheless, we are always experiencing consciousness.

The human journey is an experience of the hills, mountains, and valleys, of consciousness, our own consciousness. Whether it be in darkness or with light, in pain or joy, in a lack of awareness or a greater awareness. All of the problems, and successes, I have had in my life I attribute to awareness or a lack thereof. We are always dealing with our own consciousness, even when we project responsibility on to something or someone else.

We live in an era where the maxim is to agree on a shared reality, and it does seem evident, at least to me, that we are all just along for the ride. Although words like “reality” and “truth” are but a matter of perception, or perspective, which are but functions of consciousness.
I couldn't agree more.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color 7 Faces of Cosmic Evolution

Cosmic Evoluting Transformations

............r6....

From the synergetic concentric heirarchy,
To the action of the toroidal process,
So begins our fall,
From equilibrous grace,
And the God-ess{-ence },
Of total comprehension,
Into the quasi-reality{ fermions and bosons }

Of disequilibrious,
Oscillating ^v^v states of consciousness.

We evolute outward <-> from an involution >-<,
With seven planes and seven faces,
Sometimes diverging and then converging,
In eternal transformation,
From the unknown to the known,
In orbiting trajectories,
That are forever approaching,
The critical proximities,
Of absolute truth.

Intellect beyond time {^v^v },
Purpose, preceding SPACE ( )( )
Falling in and out of love,

The interrelationships of God-ess{-ence },
Encompasses all experience,
As limited, finite, quantum bits,
And their associated seeming voids of space,
Tuned-out, as ultra-micro fields of Gravity ( )

Here is URL to seven faces of the torus as discovered by Arthur Young( “Reflexive Universe” fame )
http://www.hypersphere.com/hs/abouths.html

Here is URL to the Synergetic Concenric Hierarchy which is based on the seven primary/fundamental axial sets --3 of them are 5-fold symmetry and 4 of them are 4-fold symmetry--- of all spatially ergo polyhedral, oriented parameters of Universe.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/plates/figs/plate09.html

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman