Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Guide

Drift Semi Truck & Anaconda!

:)

So I was trying to dig up some stuff and see if I have issues surrounding tasks and etc. Just curious and it seems that that it was released but I searched anyways..... To the dream....

In real life.... Im creating a concert & car show with drifting...... This is my first time doing this and I have been basically homeless for the last 3 years... Although it was like this I have been hard at work following my dreams and only until recent have I combined my heart and mind.....

The dream....

I watching all these cool looking cars line up and they were are tricked out and had cool graphics... they were drifting into line and at the very end was a pink semi truck ( without the trailer) that was tricked out too.... it also did a cool drift.... out of that truck came a beautiful asian women...

All of the sudden its me and 4 other people on a small boat that was probably 10ft long and maybe a couple ft wide.. small... we were on this river or lake that looked kinda murky... I was talking with this old man who told me that he made salami from scratch and I asked what did he cook with it and he told me peas.... I told him... that the girl in the 18wheeler was hot!!!! lol... I look forward and there she is.. aha she looked back... I was like.. oooopps... cats out of the bag now...

anyways... we were going across this river and I saw something come from the depths................. freaking huge anaconda.. something like from the movie.... Its head came a couple feet out of the water... its head was probably a couple feet in diameter... so freaking large... we locked eyes....
It didnt look like it was about the strike but it did look like it was plotting something... I was thinking lol if it comes this way I would punch it.. lol.

anyways it was a long couple of secs as we passed by the snake.... The others didnt seem to be panicking... but it seemed like it started to attack the other boats as we passed by.... We lost a couple people and it seemed like our boat was sinking and we jumped on to a platform to escape the snake. It couldn't reach us and the dream ended. I wasn't scared just didn't want to be in that situations...

I think the dream means that I am looking for a conflict and that I am at odds with my spiritually... I know the truth... I just have to move forward. So I shall!