Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Master

Twin Flame Union -What is it?

I've asked this before and no one can give a definite answer.

so,as Inika does..she finds it out for herself. I didn't meditate on it and give my personal answer. This time, i went ahead and did the unthinkable...i searched online

'what is twin flame union?' i ask google search. And i found this piece written by Ann Irwin on August 20 2017. (will copy and paste due to no link rule, full credit to Ann Irwin)

Quote:
When you choose to co-create your Harmonious Twin Flame Union, be aware that this is a very high vibration love connection. The relationship model you are familiar with is not a match to the vibration of Union, so it falls away. Jeff and Shaleia Ayan have described Harmonious Twin Flame Union as "a safe container" and they are right-on with this description. The container is safe because it is ever-expansive and adaptable and, therefore, unbreakable. It is a safe container to invest your love and energy into because it is not defined by rules and constructs that are meant to protect, restrict, and safeguard. It is not a safe. The boundaries of Union are not rigid unyielding walls designed to protect what is inside. Instead, they are expansive, flexible, and allowing. What is invested within Union magnifies and multiplies, it is not a stagnant holding place where love goes to gather dust. Union supports freedom and expansiveness and ever-evolving love and connection (unity and harmony). My twin, Catrina, and I often call it "a creationship" because it is a leading edge physical manifestation of connection with unconditional love at the foundation.

If you have invested your love and energy into a relationship, then you are experienced in transactional exchanges, or co-dependency. This is easily described as the behavior of seeking outside of one’s self (outside of your connection to God) for love, fulfillment, pleasure, validation, etc. This model is not in fact a connection so much as it is an agreement. This model or framework for relating is based on the illusion that you are incomplete without another or what they offer. You need them and what they offer in order to be whole. This is the false, limiting belief that drives the relationship model. This is why there are preventative and protective measures in place when we enter into this type of arrangement. We are bound to the other and they are bound to us as a means of securing the flow of that which we depend on each other to provide for our happiness. This is a manifestation designed to meet a perceived need or void or lack.

Everything from the roles we expect each other to play, the way we expect to interact as a unit within society, and the form we expect a relationship to take are aspects of the relationship paradigm. We will date, the masculine energy will do this while the feminine energy will do that, we will share a bed, and we will have sex an average of 2.5 times per week and will marry, we will both hold ourselves responsible for the other's feelings and change our behavior if we upset them. We will need to protect our object of affection and protect the affection of our object. And it is all based on the illusion of lack.

When connection with God is restored in our awareness as the primary and sole source of our good, we shift into abundance and unity consciousness. From this perspective, the construct of relationship is too confining and no longer resonates. As a twin, feeling and answering the call within toward Union, we begin to naturally slough off the relationship model, the old framework / paradigm. It is too small and too rigid to contain the vastness that we are. So, we no longer fit within its constructs. What we now resonate with is partnership and Union, which is creationship.

When you consider what Union is and what it looks like, be aware that your concept is that ideal in the horizon. As you make your way toward that horizon, your ideas about what it is and what it looks like (the definition) will also expand and evolve. If you are expecting Union to be like a relationship or if you attempt to evaluate Union based on the relationship model, you’ll be disappointed. It is not a relationship and it cannot “behave” like one. It is Union, it is a creationship. So, allow your definition of Union to expand and grow to include more and more (and to accept and include what is right now as it is right now). Seek God as the only source for your good and you’ll simultaneously release your control over and expectations for the state of the Union.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:18 AM
Lorelyen

Inika, I can't even imagine what a very high vibration love connection is. Can anyone explain that?

Is it something below unconditional love? (which is the only "love" I now understand). Is it a great sexual match that persists and comes with as near absolute trust as possible?

In most relationships, romance and the vigorous intense sex of the first couple of months dries up all too easily so unless there's a deep affinity there things start to fall apart (i.e if the only affinity was good sex and/or romance.)

But then I still don't know what this jargon "high vibrational" really means. If it follows the Beach Boys Good Vibrations formula is it just a hugely optimistic sense of well-being. Yesterday a member accused or better confirmed that I don't understand the language of twin flaming in totality. Is it any wonder? Some of it is meaningless but sounds good.

The quote however seems to contradict itself here and there (as they usually do re this topic on the web) On the one hand it describes a long term affinity-based relationship on the mundane existing without spiritual mumbo jumbo. Things like The relationship model you are familiar with is not a match to the vibration of Union, so it falls away - doesn't make much sense beyond it's an ordinary relationship that, because it had a sell-by date fails in the end? I can't see how one can have a relationship "model" except in the most basic sense: i) A meets B; ii) their limbic brain says "ok, safe"; iii) they get to know each other. iv) if they're happy with the plausibly good behaviour of the first date(s) they have sex; v) thereafter various things can happen and the model has done all its useful work.

Calling it a model makes it bureaucratic. Have the boxes for this particular model been ticked? What if the answer is "no."?

Plus, I'm not sure what a "unity consciousness" is aside from a belief around nebulous ideals. It rests on anecdote between people. The problem with horizons is that as you move toward the horizon it also moves forward. You never reach it like finding the end of a rainbow.

Interesting but to me it's another way of wrapping the mating game in taboo. Make it spiritual.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:27 AM
Master

i've no idea to be honest Lorelyn, to answer your question. I can only give my expression of high vibration love. which for me is a heart open feeling with emotions of joy, true happiness from within, smiles (genuine) laughter, loving (this includes insects and nature). this and more lifts my spirit into a high vibrational feeling. but as for a high vibrational love 'connection' i do not know. what i thought i had was a delusion that i've come to accept. i was alone in feeling what i did with that person. it's apparent, i was deluded in thinking he felt the same or similar.

sorry. i sobered up. came to realize 'i've still got me' and maybe thats all i need :)
Old 12-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Haha 'creationship' sounds like something out of a cheesy comedy movie!
That made me giggle.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Pathfinder

A true loving connection has no union it already is ...leave alone all is well on own ....we are already whole on our own ....
Old 12-02-2018, 09:34 PM
Master

lol emerald the entire TF fad is cheesy

Heartsound we are already whole. saying otherwise imo is an excuse to cling onto someone else and have them responsible for your wholeness which is weak and lame.

anyone notice how none of the TF's here can explain union? Im willing to bet their idea is romantic. they wait for that. for years. and it never happens. At least not here. I seriously do wonder why?
Old 12-02-2018, 10:23 PM
traceyacey12

Patricia McNeilly and Cassady Cayne are two people part of a twin flame partnership that say they are union. I don't know any of them personally (nor do I know anyone personally that is going through this process besides myself) so I can't describe what union means but I just feel like calling a partnership that doesn't reach union twin flame is confusing when comparing it to those that reach union. Again, maybe heart catalyst is the right word?
Old 12-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Deactivated Account
I think exploring the true depths of the heart within unity conciousness is just 'so Lame' in comparison to a bonafied twin union... which is so much cooler because it's like possessing the 'spiritual Ferrari' of relationships...
The ego loves to make big bold claims about a love Ferrari.

I think people might still be habouring fear about exploring the true depths of one's hearts because that requires complete sacrifice of all conditioning... and asks the tough questions where feelings of attachment and the idea of one's sexuality need to fall away.

As an example... in my experiences with a number of heart expansive connections I had to be willing to be a being which can exist in a state of pure love...
And as a human I had to learn that it is SAFE for me to express love without needing to attach any motives to it.
The human part of me translated some of these connections as needing some kind of sexual expression... obviously I had to learn to delve into these feelings and conditioning and transcend that to a degree. I am married to someone who I love and respect so I'm not about to run off and sleep with everyone I experince a heart expansion with...
And yes - this is something both of us openly discuss in our relationship... neither of us feel threatened by these discussions...
yet the soul part of me knows that in order to experience full vulnrability in pure love I need to drop every condition and simply just be - in that state of love...
It's Like admiring a sunset - i can't possess the sunset. I just have to enjoy it while it lasts - I'm not going to be distraught when it ends....
Wahhhh where has MY sunset gone??? I want it back... ha.

So I really do think there is great fear involved in truely answering this question because it requires one to really look past limiting beliefs about 'the one'... and step into being ok with being alone.
Alone in oneness.
And start looking towards just how expansive we really are which requires an open heart the size of an ocean and complete surrender to our vulnerability to accept the potential within the vast unknown...
No expectations- rather deep trust of self supported by the unknown... that is the open road and I don't need a car because I remembered I can fly.
Or something like that???? Hahaha

I'm just taking a stab in the dark

Ok. I'm bored now hahaha time for a swim, a coffee and a trip to the city... in an old beat up toyota haha... you all thought I could physically fly right?!!
Old 12-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Master

haha Emerald. absolutely agree and love your post. you hit home a core truth.

you ever noticed the words used in twin flame communities that get distorted to equal 'co-dependence'? here are some example wording

Union - depending on another
Surrender - depending on the other to give in to the chaser
Acceptance - Accepting you are both bound to one another for ever and ever, here and in spirit
Sacrafice - leaving current marriages, family, relationships for the other
harmony - no longer fighting with the other

all of these kinds of wording in the twin flame community are never as you outlined. but are always in the low vibration of co=dependence. it requires another to fill those gaps. the void, the lack. how boring to actually see the self and own it. way better that another is responsible for your emotions and feeling the way you do (the ferrari). projection.
'i cant sleep at night,its because my twin (insert reason here without evidence) which is projection. not owning whats going on within you as a result of your own functioning. And i see how this is where it becomes mental illness. there is too much 'attachment' here. way too much. and lack of owning up to the self being responsible for telling the story and why.

hardly none of those words mean self empowerment to these people. its all co-dependency.

love is free. as you explained. we watch the sunset with love. we dont keep it in our hand and get upset each time it leaves our vision.
nor is the sunset expecting only you to love and look at it and no one else.
Love is free.

fear. definitely. fear of God = fear of alone in oneness. they'd prefer another to be alone with them in that oneness. which has me ask the serious question...have they discovered that oneness? that union within, that connectdness with all, God.

you could see these labled 'runners' (runners choose someone else or something else other than the chaser) see the same in them. the fear that onness in union is with that person and not with God. and that could be quite scary and limiting. so if the twin flames understand how you explain that fear of being ok with being alone, then they can equal how that fear feels for the other being restricted to just one, when the expansion of love is never possessive.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Master

this all seems convoluted too. Does thou protesteth too much?