Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-02-2018, 01:25 AM
Experiencer

Most Popular SubForum - Why?

Anybody have any idea why Soul Mates & Twin Flames is such a popular topic? Whenever I look at the number of people viewing different subforums, theres consistently the most viewing SM/TF. Is there a reason for this? Has it always been this way or just recently?
Old 12-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Anybody have any idea why Soul Mates & Twin Flames is such a popular topic? Whenever I look at the number of people viewing different subforums, theres consistently the most viewing SM/TF. Is there a reason for this? Has it always been this way or just recently?

It’s been like that since I joined back in 2014. Why so popular? Your question reminds me of something I read years ago. Back when people used to immigrate en masse to the United States, many stories surfaced about lovers thorn apart. Every time a ship would arrive in the country, passengers inevitably would tell stories of how much they missed their beloveds who were left behind. There wasn’t much talk about family they had left behind or even their roots in those other lands. It was all about love love love love.

Almost every single person on earth has been looking for their soulmate, or has at some point looked for their “other half.”

Love rules. That is all.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:41 AM
Deactivated Account
I've actually noticed a large decrease in the amount of views and posts in this sub - forum over the past year... compared to a few years ago anyway.

Lots of times I'd say that number is substantially smaller now... 50% or more in the numbers.

Perhaps people are becoming more self empowered... which is great... that's the whole point after all.

Ok. Goodbye.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:55 AM
Master

because this section is drama filled and like a car accident, everyone wants to slow down and stare. lots of popcorn.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Experiencer
Love is definitely the drug induced seed that drives all things. Whether it's another person or desire, humans thrive on the need for others to be with them.

Also the TF thing is so messy and many are coming here to try it on in a group that is a *bit* more open about it.

Another personal reason is that there has been some epic ideas brought up that effect the spiritual growth of all people regardless of their path. ♡♡♡

Not a fan of the drama. Sigh
Old 12-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Because people are naturally attracted to drama and nonsense like a moth to a flame.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:11 AM
Master
I think the need to latch onto something has to do with it (lacking inner strength, thus finding outer strength).
Used to be religion, for some it still is.
In the spiritual world the same happened with guides. That used to be the most popular topic for years on end. And of course everyone had an Native American Indian man for a guide and a wolf as a power animal. Clearly people need something to hold on to.
I feel TFs is just the latest hype. Eventually there'll be something new that catches the public's attention, lol. I mean, hardly anyone is proudly going on and on and on about their Native American Indian guide anymore or their wolf. It almost took a decade for that hype to fade away, so patience is required.

If only we could fathom what the next trend would be, then we could all make a fortune, haha. Look at the money that's being made in the TF community. Some like Karen Burness were just doing free readings on YouTube, she didn't have anything to sell just yet. Now, barely a year later, she's got a huge network of followers and she's charging top dollar for private readings and meditations.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Suspended
Master
Meeting your twin blows your mind. Its a life changing experience. You become obsessed with them and think of them constantly for years and decades, most of them hoping for reunion.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Guide

People meet someone who is like no other they've ever met. It's a life changing experience and people go looking for answers on what they are experiencing. They find this sub forum and a place to try and find answers. Trust me, friends and family in your normal life just cannot understand this at all.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Experiencer
98% of new threads on here are from people who aren't self aware enough as to what is going on underneath their emotions, IMO. They lead with their emotions looking for something to hold on to for a convincing reason why their relationship has broken down., thus brand the word Twin Flame everywhere. It's also very fashionable at the moment, IMO.

Emotions cloud psychological reasoning sometimes. This isn't a dig by the way before the Twin Flame Police come and get me I mean it with sincerity, as we all do it in a variety of subjects.

I do think there is some truth in the TF logic, but I think it's very overly used in 98% of cases. I think a lot boils down to psychological issues and trauma related, lack of self love etc etc.

Down to life experience, too. Often others are experiencing something for the first time where others have been through similar on a few occasions and can share their experience.

But, it's a good place for help and support, that's what forums are for!