Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2017, 11:08 AM
Guide
I cant believe this is actually getting in mainstream news lately, the good bad and ugly. Its happening. It will either explode next year, be taken over and regulated, or banned as illegal
Old 23-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Guide

None of the above would be my answer.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Guide

The best aspect bout crypto is that it will probably eliminate "status" on many levels.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Guide

Are you on commission?
Old 04-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Guide

How? .......
Old 04-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Guide

You keep posting about how amazing this is and have posted on another thread bragging about how much you have earned, inviting others to join you...... I would be wary about giving financial advice to others on a online forum, are you a trained financial adviser?
Old 04-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Guide

yeah whatever. distrusting people who dont rely on intuition and feeling but instead only fear judge and act on their assumptions without digging deeper, yet are socalled so spiritual. But thats the difference tween winners and losers i guess.

I share only my entousiasm. And a "brag"? dude... just f of. Same goes to all other distrusting people. Cryptospace is for fearless people right now. So i understand the judgement and assumptions. Because thats the easiest to stay in own little world yet remain so spiritual haha. Joke. Same as Lorelynn blocking me without having the courtesy of simply saying "no tx" Its ooh so diffucult right? I guess there is a reason i hate people in general.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Guide

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=117312 let forum members judge your posts for themselves
Old 04-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Guide

and another thing. Even if i was on commision let me ask u this:

so what??!!!!

its not "spiritual" to make money? Many here are broke as fck. All i see is a chance to make some cash on that program. I dont care others may perceive it as scam. I dont.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Guide

I am assuming you are not regulated or qualified to give others financial advice and judging by your last post you are likely getting commission for referrals, what you are doing is illegal..........but yeah you are gonna make people money apparently so I guess none of this real life s*#@& matters
Closed Thread