Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-02-2018, 02:19 PM
Master
Hi,

I suspect that desire to be happy includes the best life partner much of the time. The conventional wisdom is that a soul mate of some kind would be best.

John

http://www.spiritualacademy.info/
Old 12-02-2018, 11:30 PM
Knower

I know I visit this subforum because it's the best on the topic that I've come across on various forums. I can talk about comparative religion, general spirituality, or supernatural experiences in a wide variety of forums, but this particular subforum is the only one where it seems there are people who actually understand TFs and soul families and all that. Similar subforums on other forums are mainly people looking for love in all the wrong places.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
because this section is drama filled and like a car accident, everyone wants to slow down and stare. lots of popcorn.

lol. thats why I tend to avoid it
Old 13-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Love is definitely the drug induced seed that drives all things. Whether it's another person or desire, humans thrive on the need for others to be with them.

Also the TF thing is so messy and many are coming here to try it on in a group that is a *bit* more open about it.

Another personal reason is that there has been some epic ideas brought up that effect the spiritual growth of all people regardless of their path. ♡♡♡

Not a fan of the drama. Sigh

Love is a drug, the best drug. It's too bad it's not more popular. Love Seed Drug lol, thats a pretty popular one around here.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:30 PM
Experiencer

”Oh-o, catch that buzz.., Love is the drug I am thinking of” - Roxy Music

This sub-forum will always be popular, but I agree with emeraldheart, the viewership has been decreasing. Perhaps there are those like myself who find the constant derisiveness challenging and ultimately tiresome, so we don’t often post.

Because who really knows? Is TF contemplation a mental illness? Is it for “Only the Lonely”? Or is it something else? ..The preliminary journey into the 5th dimension with another soul, helping one understand, through signs and synchronicity, to appreciate wholeness and unconditional love..?

Ultimately this is a good spot to mesh and hash it out.
Old 14-02-2018, 01:30 AM
Knower

I think it could be all the reasons, honestly. We are all looking for something and we do tend to gravitate towards drama.

In fact, now that I think about it... I almost wonder if there's more readers than writers on this subforum. It seems there's not enough activity posted compared to a few other subforums when you take into account the number of views. I hope that makes sense. Basically, the proportion here indicates more are reading rather than saying something. Would you agree?
Old 14-02-2018, 07:10 AM
Experiencer

It's a very easy answer. Love and relationships are the crux of the human condition. Everyone wants to be with someone and wants to be accepted. Add in the "there is one special person out there for you" and you get flocks of people asking questions or claiming to have found the "one".

On every forum I've been a part of, there are tons more readers than posters. Again, it's a numbers game. It happens in every forum on the internet, not just here.
Old 14-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Experiencer

Researchers say there's evidence that consciousness continues after clinical death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY