Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 03-02-2015, 05:55 AM
raj_hpking

Post Numerology for choosing Name

Hi All,

Can you please help me with choosing name for baby boy. I have checked on several sites and confused whether to go with Pythagorean or Chaldean way. As number system is very different for both. I have below questions,

1) Which to use, Pythagorean or Chaldean for choosing baby name?
2) Should we use only First Name or First Name and Last Name or Full Name, to calculate name number?
3) How to find Harmony numbers according to Birth Number? His birth number is 8 and destiny number is also 8. What should be his Name Number? Few site says 5 & 6 and other says 1, 5 & 6.
4) Can you please suggest few names starting from "A" having name number 5 or 6.

Regards,
Raj
Old 03-02-2015, 08:49 PM
comdoc

Book1

Raj, more interpretations are available for Pythagorean. That's what I've chosen to learn and teach. Use both first name and full name. Name power comes through usage. Often, first name is used more. Last name has to do with family connections and social and legal considerations. I don't understand what you mean by "birth number"? You mean his birth day of the month?

With Life Path Destiny number total of 8, choose a first name and full name that harmonizes with that. First letter A carries a powerful (capital letters have stronger power) pure 1 influence, connected with planet Mars. First name correlates with the head, and mentality. So his mind will be quick and lively. But strong 1 influence can also be associated with head trauma.

What is his last (family) name total? Full name total that harmonizes best with 8 Destiny is 8. Avoid too many 8 value letters (more than 3 or so) in the full name. Here's the site of my mentor: http://www.decoz.com/DoReading_numerology.htm
Old 04-02-2015, 06:26 AM
raj_hpking

Hi comdoc,

Thanks for response.

Here I am referring Birth number means birth day of month. He born on 26th Jan 2015. Family Last name is Patil (22 = 2+2 = 4). I have below few names in my mind for him,

1) Atharv
2) Avaneesh
3) Avanish
4) Aditya
5) Ameya

But not able to understand which name would be perfect according to his birth number 8.

Regards,
Raj
Old 05-02-2015, 04:28 AM
CreateBabyName

New science about name numerology which you did not know before

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_hpking
Hi All,

Can you please help me with choosing name for baby boy. I have checked on several sites and confused whether to go with Pythagorean or Chaldean way. As number system is very different for both. I have below questions,

1) Which to use, Pythagorean or Chaldean for choosing baby name?
2) Should we use only First Name or First Name and Last Name or Full Name, to calculate name number?
3) How to find Harmony numbers according to Birth Number? His birth number is 8 and destiny number is also 8. What should be his Name Number? Few site says 5 & 6 and other says 1, 5 & 6.
4) Can you please suggest few names starting from "A" having name number 5 or 6.

Regards,
Raj

HI Raj,

You can PM. to my inbox and I will give you details.
I think this science can help you about naming your boy
Old 06-02-2015, 04:37 PM
comdoc

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_hpking
Hi comdoc,

Thanks for response.

Here I am referring Birth number means birth day of month. He born on 26th Jan 2015. Family Last name is Patil (22 = 2+2 = 4). I have below few names in my mind for him. Patil: 10/1 +12/3 = 22/4

1) Atharv: 2 vowel + 23/5 consonant total = 25/7 (Grand total: 7+22/29/11)
2) Avaneesh: 12/3 + 18/9 = 30/3 (3+22/52/7)
3) Avanish: 11/2 + 18/9 = 29/11/2 (11+22/33/6)
4) Aditya: 11/2 + 13/4 = 4+11/24/6 (6+22/46/10/1)
5) Ameya: 7 + 11/2 = 18/9 (7+11+22 = 7+11 +22 = 7+33/40/4)

But not able to understand which name would be perfect according to his birth number 8.

Regards,
Raj

So, name should harmonize with his 8 Birthday and 35/8 Birthpath Destiny. None of the names above does that powerfully. Here is one suggestion, from http://indianhindunames.com/indian-hindu-boy-name-a.htm

Akash 2+11/2 = 2+11/13/4 with Patil: 2+11+22=2+33/6=35/8, Name Number total is an exact auspicious match with his Birthpath Destiny total. 13/4 Heart Number is exact match with his First Name total (practical motivation and mind). Includes Master Numbers (spiritual power) 11,22,33
Old 19-03-2015, 09:14 AM
sulabhariawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdoc
So, name should harmonize with his 8 Birthday and 35/8 Birthpath Destiny. None of the names above does that powerfully. Here is one suggestion, from

Akash 2+11/2 = 2+11/13/4 with Patil: 2+11+22=2+33/6=35/8, Name Number total is an exact auspicious match with his Birthpath Destiny total. 13/4 Heart Number is exact match with his First Name total (practical motivation and mind). Includes Master Numbers (spiritual power) 11,22,33

think as a second opinion from a different view

VITAL CODE ANALYSIS

Full Name: AKASH PATIL
Universe Synchronicity Index: 0.7
Skill Mastery Index: ! 0.6 !
Life Synergy: 86%
Life Productivity: 88%
Life Stream Index: 1++
Life Ending Code: ! 8 !
Name Harmonization: DISCORDANT
Recomendation: We suggest you to change your name for a better luck

EXPLANATIONS:

Life Ending Code 8 :You ending your life in a various ways as follows : Tragic accident, suicide or severe illness in a long time.

Universe Synchronicity Index 0.7 means almost all of the time you always can get what you want. You (almost) never struggling hard with everything to be success in life. You have a big opportunity to reach the highest position in your career or business. Life is relatively easy for you.

Skill Mastery Index 0.6 make you have many difficulties for learning and mastering a skill. You have difficulties to adapt in a new environment. This low index value also make you lack of confident. In a workplace environment you need so much time to understand every tasks. In school or college, you may have several difficulties to understand the subject you learn.

Life Synergy: Life synergy is showing the interaction of every actions in two or more life cycles such that the result of the combined action is greater than expected. With a Life synergy >=70 your life will have a bigger chance of success in every action in your life cycles.Based on the calculation above, your Life Synergy 86% is good

Life Productivity: Life Productivity is a vital code for measure the efficiency of a person in converting knowledge into useful outputs in every life cycles. In short, this code show you the effectiveness of life effort. The Life Productivity >=70 mean you very effective in every action in life cycles.Based on the calculation above, your Life Productivity 88% is good

Life Stream Index 1.51875 means You are able to utilize every moment in this life cycle. Your life's journey is quite smooth. Your life stream is flowing without many twists and waves.
Old 14-11-2015, 04:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Looking for VITAL CODE ANALYSIS SoftWare

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulabhariawan
think as a second opinion from a different view

VITAL CODE ANALYSIS

Full Name: AKASH PATIL
Universe Synchronicity Index: 0.7
Skill Mastery Index: ! 0.6 !
Life Synergy: 86%
Life Productivity: 88%
Life Stream Index: 1++
Life Ending Code: ! 8 !
Name Harmonization: DISCORDANT
Recomendation: We suggest you to change your name for a better luck

EXPLANATIONS:

Life Ending Code 8 :You ending your life in a various ways as follows : Tragic accident, suicide or severe illness in a long time.

Universe Synchronicity Index 0.7 means almost all of the time you always can get what you want. You (almost) never struggling hard with everything to be success in life. You have a big opportunity to reach the highest position in your career or business. Life is relatively easy for you.

Skill Mastery Index 0.6 make you have many difficulties for learning and mastering a skill. You have difficulties to adapt in a new environment. This low index value also make you lack of confident. In a workplace environment you need so much time to understand every tasks. In school or college, you may have several difficulties to understand the subject you learn.

Life Synergy: Life synergy is showing the interaction of every actions in two or more life cycles such that the result of the combined action is greater than expected. With a Life synergy >=70 your life will have a bigger chance of success in every action in your life cycles.Based on the calculation above, your Life Synergy 86% is good

Life Productivity: Life Productivity is a vital code for measure the efficiency of a person in converting knowledge into useful outputs in every life cycles. In short, this code show you the effectiveness of life effort. The Life Productivity >=70 mean you very effective in every action in life cycles.Based on the calculation above, your Life Productivity 88% is good

Life Stream Index 1.51875 means You are able to utilize every moment in this life cycle. Your life's journey is quite smooth. Your life stream is flowing without many twists and waves.

Dear Sir,

My name is healthyspine, I come from Indonesia. I need a software to calculate:

Universe Synchronicity Index, Skill Mastery Index, Life Stream Index, and Life Ending Code from the Name. Also some suggestion name for a better luck, etc.

Do you have any of it?

Looking forward to have your reply. Thank you.

Best regards,

healthyspine
Old 11-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe that Spirit guides us when naming a child most of the time. I wanted to name my little girl Nicole but I actually heard her say she wanted to be named Carie before she was even born. Numerology is a tool - it helps you better understand yourself and others. Don't let anyone tell you what to name your child. Seek guidance from your own spirit and the spirit of your child.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:26 AM
Newbie ;)

1) Atharv
2) Avaneesh
3) Avanish