Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 09-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Master
Will someone tell Moses he's God!

Would he believe us??

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza

Would he believe us??
Probably would. He'd look back on his life and all the things he thought God was telling him and realize it was him trying to do what's right. Then he might realize he was trying to get away from his emotional pain by focusing on other's problems. Then he might get help and start working on feeling his feelings and understanding himself. Then he'd forgive himself and learn to care about himself, focusing on being healthy and growing up emotionally. He'd look back on his old life and realize he was just in a lot of pain and very confused, having compassion for himself.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Probably would. He'd look back on his life and all the things he thought God was telling him and realize it was him trying to do what's right. Then he might realize he was trying to get away from his emotional pain by focusing on other's problems. Then he might get help and start working on feeling his feelings and understanding himself. Then he'd forgive himself and learn to care about himself, focusing on being healthy and growing up emotionally. He'd look back on his old life and realize he was just in a lot of pain and very confused, having compassion for himself.

That is all very possible. The whole "Am I God?" issue is mind boggling.....

Old 12-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Master

Quote:
I don't think I am God, but part of me is God-like in that it guides and helps me towads the better things in life. It's like Jesus saying I and the Father are one, he wasn't saying he's the Father because he's obviously the Son, but he was saying we're connected and not separable. It sounds to me like he probably did go to India and realized his god-connection, which was different than the way people thought back in his home.

It would make sense that they couldn't understand it and would think of it in their own terms. They thought similarly to the way we do today in the West, that man is separate from God and you're either a man or God, can't be both. Black and white. It shows a lack of depth and intelligence.. a lack of clear thinking. Feels like a master/slaves or a king/subjects type of mentality. There isn't a whole lot of clear thinking these days because we don't practice things to clear the mind, although more people are starting to meditate.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:03 PM
Master
If Moses was God, God has a lot of explaining to do. Murdering hundreds of women and children because they were a different Tribe?
I don't think so

God's Spirit and your Spirit are two different beings. We might all be made up of the same thing which is "spirit" but we are not the same person. I guess in that sense you can say you are God the same way you are your mother and father combined, but you can not robe your Mom and Dad of their individuality and personalities.

God didn't tell Moses to do those things. Moses with his psychic abilities wasn't always coming from a genuine good place. He harbored a lot of anger and hate. Then again he was raised in a time where tribal warfare was the norm. His consciousness wasn't as developed. It says Michael the archangel and the Devil fought over his body. I take this to mean they fought over his consciousness after he died since ancient Israelites didn't see a separation of soul and body as did the Greeks. Moses needed some guidance in the After-Life to help him ascend. Moses didn't become an ascended master over night like Christ did, Moses needed aid and guidance to evolve out of the negative patterns that influenced him as a prophet of God. But since he was a prophet of God and the leader of a whole nation, his karma balanced out. That's why he could still ascend to a higher plane.

Sorry I just get ticked off about the whole "I am God" thing. I understand the idea, it would help one to love themselves more as God loves himself to a perfect tee, but I don't like the robing of the Creator's Spirit. I wouldn't like it if someone robed me of my person. It's like a creepy form of identity theft in the after-life. Higher spirits don't like it either and neither does God. You can get big karmic blowback for such things. It's like when the Mansons and Jones' claim to be Jesus.
Old 28-02-2018, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
God's Spirit and your Spirit are two different beings. We might all be made up of the same thing which is "spirit" but we are not the same person.
Agreed.

If Moses was God, then God would have not said "I AM that I AM" he would have said "You ARE what I AM" right?
Old 14-02-2018, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:

It is actually very simple, even so it is not easily understood.
I am "God" also, after all "God"is all there is, and if that is correct, and according my HS it is, then I am God also, since I am am part of all that is. There is nothing outside of that we call "God"
I personally have long let go of the term "God".
I am simply an equal part of all that is. Not more and not less.
Hallelujah Rah nam
Old 14-02-2018, 05:30 AM
Master

i don't hold faith with the concept of "identity theft". it makes absolutely no sense.
if someone were to steal my identity... that person would be me... i am myself.
the mind is completely non-boggled by the thought of me being me.

in this world, i have learned that it is appropriate to withhold some knowledge
from immature beings, due to their minds/bodies/emotions/spirits not yet
prepared to 'handle' that information in a healthy manner. i do not believe
that it is appropriate to maintain a separation of a being from the truth of
itself... that might amount to robbing it of it's heritage (identity theft?).

i disbelieve that "I am a jealous God" is an accurate characterization of god's
posture towards his progeny. i don't believe that he's intended to keep us
from knowledge of truth (eating of that fruit was no sin!). i envision god as
100% benevolent, well maybe 99.9% if he's still evolving himself, close
enough for horseshoes. probably, god is willing and anxious to "share" his
point of view, knowledge, and all that is his with his children... if we're
mature enough to handle it. allowing us to see through his eyes ain't
considered theft, i imagine. god is secure in the knowledge of being himself.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Master
There is no real accurate translation of the Hebrew name of God into English.

I AM THAT I AM is a very loose interpretation.

Old 08-03-2018, 03:34 PM
Master
Then again, I know nothing about Christianity whatsoever, so don't mind me.