Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-10-2017, 09:20 AM
Newbie ;)

is this astral projection

I a have these feelings like i would be asleep but not really like i am asleep but i feel like i am awake even though i am not i can sense presences in the room and movements also i would have a dream and something would happen in that dream and it would also feel like it happens in real life for example i had a dream where a spider was crawling on me and i felt something crawl on me i looked and nothing was there. I know this all sounds weird but i think i can also feel other peoples emotions and mood but im sure other people can but to me its like its happening to me. Now im sure this is just all natural but i wanted to check.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Knower
you were in what sounds Like Sleep Paralysis, it happens to alot of us, i had one where i was attacked by raccoons on my floor, and my arm was hanging off my bed, and they were scratching at it. you could have had a Projection it you wanted. How often do you get these?
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 01-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

O have been getting these every night for a while now
Old 01-10-2017, 09:06 PM
Knower
well you maybe in luck, cause Sleep Paralysis is a huge successor for astral projection, next time try not to get to caught up in the imagery tho, bring yourself back to awareness of where you are in your room, and try an exit technique., since you are in Paralysis, you can just attempt to roll out of body by actually trying to do it, without thinking about it too hard.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 01-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)

im sorry but i dont think i can do that i mean im not sure even if i have powers or anything like that
Old 02-10-2017, 01:51 AM
Knower
um and what does having powers have to do with astral projection, astral projection is something everyone can do naturally its not a power, you do it every night when you dream, you just aren't aware of it.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 02-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I wouldn't know how to start or control this
Old 02-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Knower
there is alot of info here on the site, on how to do it, basically reading up on it helps alot in getting ready for it, watching vids on it as well it all prime/prep you for it, but stay away from the negative post/vids about it they will only instill fear, and projecting isn't anything to be fearful of, alot of us do it and you see we return ok, but it will change your outlook on life for the good.....after checking they don't have lots of info about how to do it just a lot of experiences so i will link you to the site that has lots of info, this is the my primary site i go to daily.

www.astralvoid.com
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 14-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Guide
Strange....
Old 21-10-2017, 08:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Gemini 12,

That sounds just like something that a guy called Jason quitt talks about which happened to him. There are vids about him on YouTube if you want to watch, he is very insightful.