Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-07-2018, 12:24 PM
Master

A little late in giving you my two cents but here I am.

Self love is a hard thing to learn. But it can be done. Separate the wounded part of you. Think of it as your inner child. Look at her. All bruised and tattered from all her trauma.

Your heart will go out to her. You will feel compassion and a sense of wanting to protect her.

Do just that, in your mind take her in your arms as a mother would her child and give her the neutering she never had. Give her a warm bubble bath, bandage her wounds, brush the tangles from her hair and dress her in the prettiest dress you can find.
Old 07-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
A little late in giving you my two cents but here I am.

Self love is a hard thing to learn. But it can be done. Separate the wounded part of you. Think of it as your inner child. Look at her. All bruised and tattered from all her trauma.

Your heart will go out to her. You will feel compassion and a sense of wanting to protect her.

Do just that, in your mind take her in your arms as a mother would her child and give her the neutering she never had. Give her a warm bubble bath, bandage her wounds, brush the tangles from her hair and dress her in the prettiest dress you can find.

That sounds sweet. Thanks. :) . Hmm, pretty dresses are inefficient in that they lessen the ability to move around well — pajamas are superior in that benefit. That, or I get to imagine being naked except for my socks while sleeping in my bed —

I’ll imagine my child self’s reaction to one of her greatest pleadings toward certain rules in the house. In your face, MOM! I can run free without pants!

Hmm, I think my inner child is now trying to cheer herself up by thinking of the pros and cons between house nakedness and clothes. Hmm . . . it’s a very difficult issue to think about.

I guess I’ll take a flower and imagine taking each petal. Pants? Without pants? Pants? Without pants? Eh — random number generators are more efficient than flowers because they have more varied numbers, and you can’t be biased to pick a specific flower with a very obvious number of petals to make a specific choice. Also, it would be less harmful to the Earth.

I should do this inner child thing more often. Hahahaha.
Old 07-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Master

Ha! I started with pj's and changed it to a dress.

Yes recognizing the inner child and nurturing her (I almost write neutering ) is how I healed and learned to love myself. On those bad days you have it could very well be she needs your attention.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Master
I was going to comment on this post, even though the advice given by many and their kindness was helpful, I felt they were missing a simple truth, then I saw Miss Hepburn`s post and I didn`t need to post anymore. Its an ego kickback is all.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:16 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Haha, I know a lot of the people I’ve helped are grateful to me — here, real life, and other forums, but really — I rather not hear anything good about me. It feels like I’m a fraud. A liar. A cheat.

Sigh. I can’t get these words out of my head sometimes. Can’t even pick myself up and move on. I have all the spiritual resources to gain a lot of healing energies, and I’m sure my body can take the higher vibrations these have now from experience.

But I’m suffering because I’m consciously rejecting them. My body’s aching and tightening because I’m fighting over their influence. I chose otherwise from my own free will.

I’m nothing great. Just someone who’s trying to get through life, and hoping I disappear into silence.

Stop Thinking Negatively

What You Believe You Are

Connect Too God

Just Sit Quietly In Nature And Ask For His Positive Vibrations

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 11-07-2018, 09:07 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Sometimes I’m not convinced I am. I feel like I’m taking too much space to ask for help here, but my guides said that any spirit I’ll be a medium of won’t answer any questions until I ask help for myself — so . . . I guess there’s not much else I can do.

Let’s get to the point. I just found out from AA Michael that before I awakened, much of my own childhood traumas were created from interacting with high powered negative entities without knowing — tricked me as a kid in believing they were my imaginary friends. They’ve left me now, but I’m still affected by them. Haha, I’m a lot better these days . . . but sometimes I relapse, and this is one of those days.

Sorry, I’m not exactly sure what to say. I dislike long repetitve posts and think every word has to be essential, but I guess what I wanted to say . . . is that sometimes because of that I still think I’m some kind of monster. That I haven’t tried enough to improve. That all this progress is made from luck, the people or the entities who’d help me.

Haha, I know a lot of the people I’ve helped are grateful to me — here, real life, and other forums, but really — I rather not hear anything good about me. It feels like I’m a fraud. A liar. A cheat.

Sigh. I can’t get these words out of my head sometimes. Can’t even pick myself up and move on. I have all the spiritual resources to gain a lot of healing energies, and I’m sure my body can take the higher vibrations these have now from experience.

But I’m suffering because I’m consciously rejecting them. My body’s aching and tightening because I’m fighting over their influence. I chose otherwise from my own free will.

I’m nothing great. Just someone who’s trying to get through life, and hoping I disappear into silence.

Every single one of those feelings you describe are part of your healing.
Wounds often itch and ache when healing. Don’t scratch your wounds. Allow them and accept them.

I’m sure you’re aware that free will is an unbreakable rule in our universe. Set fourth by us and source. Maybe digging into why parts of you would allow this will help you see what is being gained from it. Even if you were unconscious at the time.

Even your feelings caused you to be honest in a deeper way. And that is beautiful. It shows how it’s affecting you and causing growth.

At one point in time we’ve all been tricked. Those moments teach us our true power. Most never get to the point of realizing it ever happened. Let alone the the ability to never let it happen again.

I wan to add that you don’t need to adapt to anyone’s view of you. Fitting in a unhealthy society and with others egos isn’t anyway successful beside what it teaches you. The goal for me is to unlearn all the ways I changed to fit in and be who I was before I felt the need to be anyone but myself.

The more you embrace who you are deep down the more others will come along who appreciate you.
Old 18-07-2018, 06:33 AM
Experiencer
SerendipityLizard

You ARE worthy of love. You were always worthy of love, but if you started to doubt that. It's due in part to some one else's lack of love. I won't pretend to know what that could be. But I would encourage you to let compassion grow out of other's lack of compassion for you.

Spirituality isn't purely a mental exercise. It requires expansion on all levels.

1) Humility/rendering of the ego

2) Self-appreciation or self-acceptance

3) Compassion

4) Forgiveness

5) Connection

6) Empathy

7) Love (motivated by clarity and understanding)

SL you are an enlighten being in your own right. Shed off the layers you have covered yourself with. They are only masking your truth.

sf

P.S. I responded to your challenge you left me on another thread. You know which one I'm talking about.