Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 01:41 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Realizing, knowing, understanding.. is only conceptual.. Love, is an inert concept until we bring it into Living.. until we Do something with it..

It is wisdom to still the waters, to let the sediment fall to the bottom and for clarity to emerge.. but, stillness breeds stagnation and clarity, unused, soon stagnates into a toxic mess.. Life/Love is brought into being by doing, flowing water doesn't stagnate.. Enlightenment, is to know what to do with the concepts, be it clarity or Love.. i may "know" how to save the drowing person, but.. until i "do" it, they are still drowning..

Bring these delicious concepts described in this thread into your Living.. express them in your deeds.. Love and Live as though there is no tomorrow.. it will make that tomorrow a truly blissful gift..

Be well..
Old 04-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Glorymist

Sorry - - lemmex. I am finally working my way back to this thread.

Soul Itself is a curious little beast in and of Itself - - so try not to feel badly about being inquisitive - - tho many find it threatening. One seems to learn what to reveal / display to others and what not to - - many times for their own peace of mind - - or heart.

You can ask anything you wish.

As far as understanding love is concerned - - once again - - the Path is an individual one. If core facets on the Path were designed to be accepted as a blanket definition - - it would have been done long ago. The fact that *we* cannot understand love has *nothing* to do with *your* understanding of it. Back away from love for a moment - - take a broad overview of it - - come up with a quick working recognition of it - - and then move back into life - - and let it all work for you. If and when you need to revise - - do so. On it goes.

Divine Love most assuredly would be "pure." And IT would be a powerful source too. Without a doubt. It is the foundation and basis for all of existence. All levels. Everywhere - - save for the actual Core / Center / God IT-self - - from which this "essence" - - this Divine Spirit emanates.

I agree 100% in that we are brought up to believe that we are "bad" or "wrong" or whatever. Therein lies the control of one over the other. One religion over the other. Religion over mankind. One philosophy over the other. One belief - - period - - over the other.

And again - - you are right - - when you say - - we will each pretty basically be what we are at the moment when we leave this physical plane and go anywhere else - - to Heaven or otherwise. But - - the opposite concept - - sells.

Try to let people be who they are. People hold to these concepts to get themselves thru it all. To jerk the rug out from under them can lead to serious inner conflicts. If one is searching - - then - - yes - - discuss and suggest away. But be careful about messing around with someone's cornerstone. That can lead to some karmic implications that you may not like. (And this is just a suggestion. Take it as you wish.)

Lastly - - again - - you are correct. Since the Path is an individual one - - as stated above - - we must first relate it all to ourselves - - for it is our relationship with God and with LIFE that spells it all. We carry all of this into our external interactions - - which often lead us to make revisions within ourselves when we realize how other people react to us. I am not suggesting that someone become a "people pleaser" here. It is more a process of learning to keep one's mouth shut. Something that I struggle with from time to time. (HeH)

And as we learn of ourselves - - we learn of the Divine - - for Soul is a Divine Entity. The "window" you speak of can often be the Third Eye - - symbolically speaking - - as this is where Soul most often begins to move out and away from the physical to more deeply discover - - Self.

Mind is a brilliant tool. But left to run on its own - - it is a terrible master. The more powerful the tool - - the more destructive it is when left to its own devices - - or handled incorrectly.

To figure out how to handle mind correctly - - and then move out and beyond mind - - is pretty much the Path.

You are working things out - - well.

Glory
Old 04-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Deactivated Account
what is love? hmm how can you define it? it comes in so many different forms you don't love your partner the same way you love your children and you don't love your children the same way you love your sister etc etc etc it's always different you love your children in different ways too impossible to answer imo, you can love a stranger and animals too
Old 12-02-2007, 06:10 AM
jeace

Love...

LOVE is the pain when I feel your pain.
LOVE is the sadness when I feel your sadness.
LOVE is the happiness when I feel your happiness.
LOVE is the joy when I can help you.
LOVE is thanking you.
LOVE is THAT FEELING invading my being.

LOVE is closing my eyes and FEELING the powerful, imploding WARMTH begging me to allow IT to manifest itself.
...YOU ARE LOVE!
Closed Thread