Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 06-06-2016, 01:01 PM
Master
A Tribute to a REAL MAN!

I would just like to take some time out of my day, to pay tribute to man and a human being that has recently passed away…..

And that man is Muhammad Ali!

Muhammad Ali was not just a boxer! You see because boxing is something a person does (It is a Job Description!) It is not the being of you as a woman or a man! And I think in this society and the material plane we sometimes seem to forget this until something or somebody reminds us!

For me as man, Muhammad Ali was that something! He was that somebody who reminded me, of what it means to be man and a human being….

Here is a man that at the height of his career, forsaken all of what he could of achieve inside the ring for a political and human rights moral principle! And was punished for it, by the powers that be……

As human beings ladies and gentlemen sometimes, we are meant to look out for each other! Sometimes we are meant to fight for those people or even animals who are in danger or less fortunate than ourselves! Because this is what we do! As human beings and as men………

The reason why I say as men is because society is trying to make us out to be the bad guys! And there is a lot of truth in that; because this is a man’s world! We did initiate and give rise to this civilization; I will put my hands up….

But as men we are also the good guys, we are the only beings that have truly loved and cared for women! What can I say? I am ruled by Venus…..

Never mind these spirits or archangels; we are the beings down here with you doing the work (Because we are the only one's that can!) We are the only good guys that don’t want to forgive evil, and we want to punish it! And as history has proven time and time again…........

Men are also sometimes the good guys that will sacrifice their livelihood and even their lives for something they believe in!

And yes! Ladies and Gentlemen Muhammad Ali was one of those good guys in that respects, inside the ring as a fighter! And outside the ring as a human being exercising spiritual strength and hope….

R.I.P….

Last edited by MIND POWER : 06-06-2016 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Deactivated Account

RIP

Thank you for the nice write up.

Nice guy, had a residency here in Michigan ( USA midwest) he frequented the beaches often here in southern, Michigan, so it was nice to see sightings, we are pretty conservative here so of course we respected his privacy
Old 06-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
RIP

Thank you for the nice write up.

Nice guy, had a residency here in Michigan ( USA midwest) he frequented the beaches often here in southern, Michigan, so it was nice to see sightings, we are pretty conservative here so of course we respected his privacy

You are welcome..

And I enjoyed writing it and getting passionate….

I believe his illness took away a potentially great politician, but even still Clover! When his body was made weak his spirit was still WILLING as ever! People could still feel that, and it’s probably why he endured his condition for so long.
Old 08-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Some of his top rules

1.Think Differently

2.Have Confidence

3. Defy the Rules

" I am going to dance pretty, and I am going to be pretty" lol I loved his confidence.

Good video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw2BULNOhz0