Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Guide

Hanging my dressing gown in a tree

I dreamt I was sat in front of a car dashboard with a younger child and an ex male colleague from work. We weren’t in a car though it was part of a room. Very bright daylight, sun pouring down on us and I had false nails on. One was missing and on another there were a few long hairs off my head stuck to it. I was trying to pull the hairs off (it was as though they they got trapped underneath when they were first put on) but they wouldn’t come off and I was aware that I really didn’t feel comfortable being sat there. It was the colleague that I didn’t want to be near and we didn’t speak at all. I also felt irritable because I couldn’t get the hair off my nail. The child I did feel comfortable with though. Then I was in a large room like a communal lounge and my ex father in law was sat at a table. I was sat on a sofa and felt uncomfortable being there. I didn’t want to sit near him.

Then I was climbing up on a sturdy green fence which was made of metal with a plastic green coating and had bent over at the top which was twisted in the tree line. There was a wall behind it but just the fence itself overlapping at the top so when I got up so far I could see through the fence down below and on the other side it was about a 100 ft drop to the bottom but only about 8ft from my side.

I climbed up to hang my dressing gown on a branch because I had no room in my wardrobe. I think my coat was already hung on another branch somewhere. As I was careful to lean over and hang the dressing gown which was on a coat hanger I thought about how high it was. I hung the hanger on the tree and looked down to start climbing back down the fence again but when I looked up at the dressing gown again, it had gone. I reached back up and looked over and there it was at the bottom. It had blown off the hanger. I thought ‘hmmm how am I going to retrieve that? Clearly I’m not but it doesn’t matter, I was never really that keen on it anyway.’ Then I just climbed back down off the fence.

In reality I don't wear false nails and I got on well with the colleague although I didn't really like him. I also get on with my ex father in law, we still speak. I'm thinking that people we've known throughout our lives are shown to us in dreams so we can make sense of the message and not necessarily because there may or may not have been issues with those people but I could be wrong. Don't know why I think that.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
the dream is saying your spiritual power source is like the engine of a car & you are sitting right beside it with a large male & a small elf. You are being told that you would not like the large male who is with you because he is intimate with your deepest level, & yet you would like the elf who is obviously harmless.
The false nails stuck on with hair under them means you have living beings stuck to you & they are trapped under you in an in-between zone between worlds. You can't see them & that's why one of your nails is missing. It means there is an invisibility factor connected to these beings who are connected to you.

Then you are shown you are up high & there is a fence & wall between you and the tree of life that goes down a long way. You hang your dressing gown up but it falls down to the bottom of the tree. This means that when you take off your gown & let it fall to your feet it actually lands next to the beings from the base of the tree of eternal life, as they are stationed at your feet whenever they come & go from your body.

So that is what it is all about. Spiritual males stuck with you that you would not like being with, & small beings whom you would like but whom are forbidden from coming out in the open. And the fact that you are up high on a level of the tree of eternal life that enters you at your feet, & when you take your dressing gown off to go to bed the gown falls to where the tree of life comes out of the ground.

Perhaps the spiritual males may not have an interest in what's best for me. I'm not having much luck integrating with whats best for my highest good. I'm working on it lol
Old 25-02-2018, 05:45 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
well they are the rock. They know you better than you know yourself & know what is best for you. We live in a fairy tale type mentality & they are dead serious much of the time & that can seem very uncomfortable & abrupt. So they will remind you of the basics of your life so that you can keep yourself on the path that was meant for you

That makes more sense to me. When I'm feeling low in mood I know I lose sight of a lot of things. Thank you Perfection