Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Super Moderator
3 kids same birth mark....

Hello everyone, I been thinking a lot about my kids a lot lately as all three have the same birth mark.I know there are a lot of myths about birthmarks and a lot of here say and whatnot........I am leaning toward birth marks showing something that happened to a person in a past life. they were each the same size when they were around the same age. They range in colors now. Each birth mark is on the left side of the back. My sons has spread a bit more as he is older. My first daughters is a tiny bit bigger then it was when she was born. I thought this was odd at the time when I saw hers and compared it to my sons.

My baby isn't quite a year yet, Hers was pink it was the same shape as the other twos and it is on here side but still on the left. Hers has changed and may have to be removed as it is raised and as changed to a purple red color.It had testing on it to make sure none of her organs are connected to it or have it one them.

I believe that my 3 kids died together in a past life or died of the same thing. (I think my baby got the worst of whatever happened to them because of the way it looks) and came back together. I am unsure of they were hurt in the heart area. Or maybe they all had heart issues. I have a heart issue (waiting for results) and am thinking I was with them. It is a nice thought that we were all together. But it leads to more thoughts... Ha ha.

I am wondering what happened. I think it is cool that they travel together. I wonder how many lives they have spent together.I wonder if I was with them too when this happened. I also wonder if they will remember anything. I think that perhaps my first daughter will say something my son did at her age. She will be 3 and has started saying the odd thing here and there.

Anyways anyone have any thoughts on this or anything similar.I am also wondering how common is this?
Old 26-08-2013, 09:52 PM
LadyImpreza1111

There is a possibility that they might have sustained the same or similar injuries to their body since you said they were in the same area. Sylvia Browne has a few great books with tidbits about birthmarks and cellular memory and that's what birthmarks are an example of.

Other than that..........if a child at that young of an age says something.......I wouldn't discount it as being "odd." Chances are they are giving you a glimpse into a past life. Maybe just grab a notebook and write down what they say. It might not make much sense now, but when they are an adult, it actually might be clearer to them.
Old 27-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Super Moderator
Yep, I always found it so interesting and now its is like wow. I am rotating what my daughter has told me thus far. and what my son used to tell me when he was her age. I too own a lot of sylvia's books. I should refresh my memory on what she had to say.Thanks ladyUmreza1111
Old 27-08-2013, 02:50 AM
Master

I would say do a regression to see what lives you might of shared . When your kids are old enough regress them .
Old 01-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Master

I would say it is likely that you were with your kids and also that they travel together -- my belief system is such that we do hang around in our soul families - for better / for worse !
Old 01-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator
Yeah I am thinking so to. It is rather cool though. I have figured a couple things out.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Yeah I am thinking so to. It is rather cool though. I have figured a couple things out.

It's cool but it can also be a nightmare depending on what you are meant to be to each other / teach each other, etc!

Not meaning to put a dampner on it, but if there is difficult baggage to deal with, best to deal with it whilst the kids are young before patterns become entrenched.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator
I don't know it is like this I think I know it all. It is there hovering when I start to wake up. I am also taking a look into fears brought through too. A few other things pop up too.