Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-05-2012, 06:15 PM
ColourOnALens

Thumbs up A Moment In Life...!!!

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share this little experience that i had around three years ago, i remember it like i had it yesterday, so clear, so vivid, and it gave me so much of peace in my heart, well, it had been around six months that my mother had expired, i was the closest to her as she was to me, there isn't a day even today that i don't miss her, and i know that i had gone into depression at that time, i had not cried much cause' since she had cancer i was mentally preparing herself and myself for the passing to arrive, so here i was sleeping in the afternoon, it must have been around 2:00 p.m., i heard my wife and my maid talking beside the bathroom door, and hearing the mumbling sounds in my sleep i woke up, there is a word of that state of mind, between waking up and waking up completely which actually we go through everyday before we really fall asleep and before we really wake up, and as i was openning my eyes i saw a bright white light in the form of a human body and i saw that figure and only "MOM" came out of my mouth, and as soon i opened my eyes completely, that bright white figure vanished, i came to my senses and i realised that my mother had visited me, comforting me even after she had passed on, that, everything was going to be okay, i have never felt such peace and love in my heart as that day, she was bright white, but the brightness did'nt hurt the eyes, and this experience has changed me in some ways, i have become more patient, more humble, i wouldnt say i pray but i do talk to god in my own way everyday, i know that if we fill our hearts with love and if we just learn to control our anger...that would definitely make our ego dissappear, so, as the days went by, i started to read about it, i started to understand that my mother has chosen to become a spirit guide, whether mine...i don't really know but i would love to find out..., if only i could communicate with her in some way, lately, i have had a troubled mind and i just know she's calming me down everytime, i remember this, i went to a tarrot reader once, and i asked her about my mom and she told me to pick a card, and the cand of an angel was in my hand, she told me that my mom had become an angel, just hearing that i broke into tears, well, i hope this little story wil strength to some and give hope to some, it gives me hope and strength everyday, every moment i feel that we are blessed and the afterlife works even harder for us than we do for ourselves, i just think it's time to open the doors and let the light and love come in...., God Bless !! and i do hope that everybody will comment a little on this as my time of learning still continues...!!!
Old 08-05-2012, 11:52 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, Thank you for sharing that with us. I know what you mean about the half wake half sleep moment, I have read somewhere that it is the most likely time that we will see a spirit of some kind. It happened to me one day as I was dosing in the afternoon after having a meal. One of my Angels flashed through my vision, I am sure it was one of them as I knew they had come from twenties time when she passed over so there was no doubt in my mind that it was her. going be the way she was dressed and her age. Another time I was wanting to watch a horse race on the TV and had dosed off before it was ready to start. All of a sudden I heard this voice say, Clarrie, quite loud, I woke up and the race was just due to start. There was no one else in the house and had not been for hours so there was no mistake as to where it had come from. Another time I was sitting there all by myself and I stretched my arms out like we do when having a good stretch and touched someone and once again I was the only person in the house. Both those times were close together. There are a lot of things that most times we do not see but that does not mean that they are not there.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:46 AM
GypsieRN

That is a beautiful story. I'm sorry that your mom passed. It sounds as though she wanted to comfort you as she passed.

I believe our sleep allows us to utilize the unconscious mind. So, seeing the spirit of your mom was very probable as you began to awake.

Thanks for sharing :)
Old 10-05-2012, 02:51 AM
ColourOnALens

Thumbs up Totally Agree !!!

I Totally Agree and thank you for sharing your story, I LOVE MY TWIN SOUL, it's beautiful, there are many things that science does not understand and what science does not understand does not exist according to the people studying the particular subject, but, the times are changing, our planet is moving into a higher frequency zone in our solar system, and the best way to experience it is to just let yourself go, open the door from both sides as to say, it's an opportunity to just ASCEND..., please do keep in touch and i wish you very happy and blissful days ahead.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:03 AM
ColourOnALens

Good Teaching !!!

Thank you for your wonderful reply, GYPSIE RN, well, we can't change the time we have to pass on, when our work is over here we have to leave...to work somewhere else, to help somone else, i know that my mom is helping someone right now, and i know she'll be waiting for me when my work here is done and i have learn't my lessons well, i never knew that our subconscious mind works wonders during sleep, so, if we are sleeping how can we really know what our subconscious mind's upto...?, i do like to know more..., so, if you have any more information then it'll be great if you could share it. Keep in touch and wish you a very happy and blissful days ahead.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:33 AM
iseethings

it would be easy to read if you broke it up into paragraphs
bless you.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Ascender
Thanks for sharing this with us, really thanks you :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]